BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
This was my very first eyeshadow pallette. I was in love with it when it was my only one but now that my collection has rapidly grown, a lot of other pallettes have made better quality shadows with almost the same colors.
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
I used this pallet to create my Halloween look it's awesome because it has so many colors to choose from and it's also pretty easy to blend, price point on this pallet is pretty average for a quality product you can pick it up from Ulta beauty. I'd recommend urban decay to anyone who wants a high pigment shadow.
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Overall, this is a fun palet with great pigmentation. Just like all of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, the colors show nicely and go on well. I like most of the colors included, however some are too wild for me! I still like that they are included however, in case I ever need them for a costume or get adventurous
Alyshia C.
Stateline, NV
Love, Love, Love this palette! I have had this since its original release (and most of the colors have been used) but I still keep the palette for when I want a different look than my usual. My only disappointment with this palette is that the colors are limited and some are gone forever :( I would recommend this palette for anyone who can get their hands on it!
Bibiana C.
Pearland, TX
One of my favorite palettes to work with honestly. Super pigmented and has the colors I need . And I use most of them. There's not one shadow in this palette that I haven't used. I would definitely buy it again if it's still in stock and if I ever run out of it which I'm sure I will with the amount I use it.
Mesha B.
Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me with their pallets. The color combinations are always well thought out and you can get endless looks from them. This pallet is one of my favorites that I'm happy to have. I love all the shades in this palette. They have great pigment and blendibility.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
I adore this palate!! I have a drawer FULL of shadow. This is by far my favorite. A great combination of wild and mild colors. You can keep it fairly toned down, or go crazy with the bold. I usually end up somewhere in the middle. Strong pigment, so each color lasts for many, many uses.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I think this is the best of all of the vice palettes.  I absolutely love the double ended brush that it comes with and all of the shadows are highly pigmented.  I absolutely blew through the gold color that was in there, and the more matte nude colors are great for bases.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL

Unfortunately it is by far the ugliest packaging of all of the vice pallettes but we won't talk about that, let's focus on the actual quality of the product. The eye shadows are buttery, smooth, and highly pigmented, and I love the unique color congruity in Vice 4. I would keep buying this over and over and over simply for the color "Flame." Holy goodness. But real talk, as long as you are open to color, there isn't any shade that I find to be a "throw away" color that the palette could do without. When I'm feeling brave I love using the teal shades paired with Delete (the dark matte brown) as my transition shade for a really awesome smoky mermaid look. Fastball (bubblegum pink) is another huge winner and goes well with the purples and Browns. I love using it combined with Flame to make my eyes look like a glittery sunset. I can't say enough about the colors, I really love them and find myself getting use out of them all even though of course I prefer the tamer shades for an every day look. You can still find ways to incorporate some of the bolder shades into a wearable, pretty, smooth, and polished looking eye.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I take this bad boy on vacation with me. It has all the colors you need for day to night, and includes a premium brush that works almost as well as the sigma ones I have at home. Definitely recommend for its portability.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?