BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is super versatile. It has all the colors that you need when you are trying to go out during the day or at night and even special occasions. The brush that comes in the palette is sooo good especially for blending.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette isn't the most wearable because the colors are so bright, but it's beautiful to use on special occasions. The eyeshadows are an extremely high quality and the mirror that comes in the palette is the best I've seen.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
As soon as this pallet came out, I got my hands on it and never regretted it considering the price so such small tins of colors. I love this pallet so much and I use them for my every day looks inspired by jkissa on YouTube!
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This pallet is so good. The quality of the shadows are outstanding and you get a lot of eyeshadows for your money. The palette includes many eyeshadows to create a everyday look or a night time look. I would recommend this.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this palette. The colors are beautiful! Very very pigmented. The packaging is beautiful, which is why I will never depot these. The colors are creamy and blend well. I
Paid $52 for this palette and I'm okay with it.
Dil H.
Sayreville, NJ
Overall it's a good palette. But the shimmery ones got big glitters which falls everywhere! Another downside it only has 2 matte shadows out of 20 ! But the frosted and shimmery colors are vibrant! Color payoff is good !
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Pricey Pigmented Perfect

If your wanting to create endless quality of eye looks that will impress this is the pallet that is worth the investment.

You can use the pigments wet to create another look to amp up the wattage
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the urban decay vice ltd limited edition palette I just couldn't find it on here. It's a great palette and if you can still find it I defiantly recommend you get it because it's a great palette with many colors.
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
One of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. Alot of shimmer shades and not enough matte/transition shades, so not a real stand alone product, but absolutely amazing and great color range for shimmer shadows. Love!!!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors are vibrant. You can use without a primer and still get a great color pay off. I received this as a gift and I'm so happy with it. Urban Decay is a tried and true brand and I would recommend to a pro or novice!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?