BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is my go to. The colors are amazing. The Pigment is fantastic. I am a repeat user. I purchased two palettes so I do not run out for a while. The price is excellent and when these went on sale, I purchased the 2nd palette. I would recommend this palette all of the time. It should be an Allure Palette of the year winner.
Teresa G.
I have had this pallet for a while now. I absolutely love the colors and never get tired of trying new looks. The pigment does not disappoint and the staying power can't be beat. Trust me when I say...you will be more than happy with the purchase of this Urban Decay product. ❤️
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
I will always be one of urban decays biggest eye shadow palette fans! Such an array of colors on this palette! And there are so many colors than can also be used as an eyeliner. Some people complain about the UD powder falling on your face, but I think as long as you're using an eyeshadow primer, you should be fine!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
This was my very first eyeshadow pallette. I was in love with it when it was my only one but now that my collection has rapidly grown, a lot of other pallettes have made better quality shadows with almost the same colors.
Bibiana C.
Pearland, TX
One of my favorite palettes to work with honestly. Super pigmented and has the colors I need . And I use most of them. There's not one shadow in this palette that I haven't used. I would definitely buy it again if it's still in stock and if I ever run out of it which I'm sure I will with the amount I use it.
Alyshia C.
Stateline, NV
Love, Love, Love this palette! I have had this since its original release (and most of the colors have been used) but I still keep the palette for when I want a different look than my usual. My only disappointment with this palette is that the colors are limited and some are gone forever :( I would recommend this palette for anyone who can get their hands on it!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Overall, this is a fun palet with great pigmentation. Just like all of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, the colors show nicely and go on well. I like most of the colors included, however some are too wild for me! I still like that they are included however, in case I ever need them for a costume or get adventurous
Erika C.
This is one of my favourite UD palettes I have. It is so versatile, because it includes a great variety of colours. The case itself is super durable, I've taken it with me on many trips and never have had any issues with it. The formula is great, pigmented, blendable, just like you'd expect from UD.
Zoe O.
This palette has such beautiful colors in it. Not only are there neutrals, browns and oranges there are some adventurous colours. I love to put a blue or purple on my lower lash line it gives it such a pop of color. Although the colors in the palette are not as pigmented as I would thought them to be.
Mesha B.
Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me with their pallets. The color combinations are always well thought out and you can get endless looks from them. This pallet is one of my favorites that I'm happy to have. I love all the shades in this palette. They have great pigment and blendibility.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?