BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Abigail A.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love that this palette has various colors for any occasion. I have the second one and the pigmentation is so good. You don't need to add a lot of eye shadow to your brush and the color comes out nicely! I love UD products.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
My absolutely favorite eyeshadow. So many colors. All of the colord work so well together. Shimmery, matte and so many shades of each. I seriously hope I never run out!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Looking for a dramatic look this palette is for you! Super brilliant colors!my favorite color is the blue that totally stands out! Urban Decay can be MAC's competion!
Manda S.
Bronx, NY
I use this palette daily to create amazing smokey eyes and its very pigmented! i love it. i got it for christmas last year and it last for a loong time also it great to use a primer so it cxan stay a little bit longer
Heather G.
Marlboro, NJ
Honestly, this palette is amazing. The color range is great. They are all so unique. So many to choose from! you'll never go through a makeup rut! so easy to work with, very blend-able too!
Alysha P.
I use this product religiously! It is one of my go to palettes if I am going out for a night on the town. The colors are super saturated and absolutely, gorgeous!
Carina S.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a vibrant palette. I think its definite for any adventurous make up lover. The colors are pigmented and are really beautiful on the lid.
Ericka A.
Gilroy, CA
I don't have this palette yet. But ive seen youtube tutorials and I'm loving the colors they use. Watching other girls use this motivates me to want to go buy one
Jessica R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
There are so many great colors in this palette! You can create a night time look or a day time look with this palette. I do wish the packaging was a tad smaller, it's a bit bulky. That's my only complaint though!
Tabby B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love all the vibrant colors. This pallet makes spicing up my makeup routine so much easier. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and amazing.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?