BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Alysha P.
I use this product religiously! It is one of my go to palettes if I am going out for a night on the town. The colors are super saturated and absolutely, gorgeous!
Jessica R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
There are so many great colors in this palette! You can create a night time look or a day time look with this palette. I do wish the packaging was a tad smaller, it's a bit bulky. That's my only complaint though!
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
This palette is so fun! The colors are bold and luxurious and it stays on really well, especially with the UD primer. Love these colors and the product altogether!
Laura G.
Excelente calidad, como se esperaria de una paleta de alta gama, pero realmente no se sea tan usable, versatil si es, pero los colores como que no son para todos los dias..............
Dawn C.
Apple Valley, CA
The pigmentsvare absolutely gorgeous in this pallet. I just got it but have used it every day. There's enough of a. Offering to match nearly everything you wear.
dailen d.
Hialeah, FL
When I first got this product I was in love with the colors and then I tried it on and the glitter was having kinda a lot of fall out and I mean it isn't that easy to apply and no I wouldn't buy it again
Korinne D.
I'm so in love with this palette. I can't wait to buy Vice 2 because it's so easy to do any look with this palette. It's also easy to blend and pick colors and have fun while knowing I can blend it down.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Overall, it’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation, soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer).
Melissa D.
A great eyeshadow palette for nights and the weekend. Very pigmented and the colors will definitely make a statement. I would highly recommend this palette for parties, the weekend, or just nights out.
Kristen P.
Savannah, GA
I love all my Urban Decay stuff. This palette is awesome just like all the others! It has beautiful colors and the quality is just amazing. It goes on smooth and stays bright and beautiful all day.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?