BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Overall, it’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation, soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer).
Kristen P.
Savannah, GA
I love all my Urban Decay stuff. This palette is awesome just like all the others! It has beautiful colors and the quality is just amazing. It goes on smooth and stays bright and beautiful all day.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Love, Love, Love this palette. There are so many vibrant colors to choose from. I am such an Urban Decay fan, and love when they put out products like this. Such a great value for the money.
Haleigh K.
Point Pleasant, WV
I love urban decay everything, but this palette blows it all out of the water. Probably the most pigmented palette Ive ever used & last forever! A little exspensive but completly worth it.
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Urban decay has great quality products. They are a bit on the expensive side, but the long lasting and long wearing attributes make it worth the extra money. I recommend this product.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA
The colors in this palette are so pigmented. I always worry that certain colors will not look good on me but these are great. They are super blendable and suitable for any skin tone.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
The shadows are so nice and full coverage you don't really need a eye primer unless your showdows crease...very nice colors I always get complements when I wear U.D products!!
Maha S.
This eyeshadow palette has the most beautiful selection of colors ... highly pigmented shadows ..minimal fallouts...blends seamlessly ..perfect for day and night looks ... looove it one of my favorite palates if not the most favorable!!
Emily W.
Bardstown, KY
A friend of mine has this pallet and I think it's gorgeous! Beautiful colors and long lasting stay! I also noticed there was little to no fall out. Will definitely be buying!
Kat R.
Towson, MD
This palette was the first by UD that I tried and I absolutely loved it. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for highly pigmented shadows that wear all day.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?