BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Melissa D.
A great eyeshadow palette for nights and the weekend. Very pigmented and the colors will definitely make a statement. I would highly recommend this palette for parties, the weekend, or just nights out.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
Overall, it’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation, soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer).
Kristen P.
Savannah, GA
I love all my Urban Decay stuff. This palette is awesome just like all the others! It has beautiful colors and the quality is just amazing. It goes on smooth and stays bright and beautiful all day.
Tawnie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Packaging is great. Colors are bold and are highly pigmented. Price is fair for the amount of eye shadows included. The color lasts all day and does not look powdery when applies. Easy to apply.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Love, Love, Love this palette. There are so many vibrant colors to choose from. I am such an Urban Decay fan, and love when they put out products like this. Such a great value for the money.
Haleigh K.
Point Pleasant, WV
I love urban decay everything, but this palette blows it all out of the water. Probably the most pigmented palette Ive ever used & last forever! A little exspensive but completly worth it.
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Urban decay has great quality products. They are a bit on the expensive side, but the long lasting and long wearing attributes make it worth the extra money. I recommend this product.
Ashland E.
Thibodaux, LA
The colors in this palette are so pigmented. I always worry that certain colors will not look good on me but these are great. They are super blendable and suitable for any skin tone.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
The shadows are so nice and full coverage you don't really need a eye primer unless your showdows crease...very nice colors I always get complements when I wear U.D products!!
Kat R.
Towson, MD
This palette was the first by UD that I tried and I absolutely loved it. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for highly pigmented shadows that wear all day.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?