BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
These colors are perfect. I swatched every single color in the store before i purchased it and every color is gorgeous. They appear much darker on the palette compared to when you actually apply them
Mary T.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love all of the colors in this palette. There are so many combinations of looks that I could create with this. I haven't used it yet but this would be my favorite palette.
Kaitlyn C.
Hatboro, PA
I love this palette. I use it every other day. I like the variety of colors and the different combos I can do. Great pigment and good staying power. UD always delivers.
LAURA G.
Excelente calidad, como se esperaria de una paleta de alta gama, pero realmente no se sea tan usable, versatil si es, pero los colores como que no son para todos los dias..............
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I love Urban Decay eye shadows! They are highly pigmented and long wearing. This palette offers 20 amazing high quality colors - a definite must have for any makeup lover.
Katie F.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The colors are gorgeous! Amazing pigmentation. I love that you can create SO many different looks with this palette, very versatile.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I love this palette is has such wonderful colors with amazing pigmentation. a little goes a long ways and that always a plus. so glad I got this palette
Abigail A.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love that this palette has various colors for any occasion. I have the second one and the pigmentation is so good. You don't need to add a lot of eye shadow to your brush and the color comes out nicely! I love UD products.
Diane W.
New Britain, CT
Very pigmented pallet. The colors are gorgeous and glide on smoothly. Cute packaging as well. Colors can be used for any makeup look and are neutral friendly as well.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
Love this palette. It has such a wide range of colors, and most of them are buttery smooth. I would definitely recommend it to my makeup-loving friends.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?