BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Diane W.
New Britain, CT
Very pigmented pallet. The colors are gorgeous and glide on smoothly. Cute packaging as well. Colors can be used for any makeup look and are neutral friendly as well.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
My absolutely favorite eyeshadow. So many colors. All of the colord work so well together. Shimmery, matte and so many shades of each. I seriously hope I never run out!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Looking for a dramatic look this palette is for you! Super brilliant colors!my favorite color is the blue that totally stands out! Urban Decay can be MAC's competion!
Manda S.
Bronx, NY
I use this palette daily to create amazing smokey eyes and its very pigmented! i love it. i got it for christmas last year and it last for a loong time also it great to use a primer so it cxan stay a little bit longer
Alysha P.
I use this product religiously! It is one of my go to palettes if I am going out for a night on the town. The colors are super saturated and absolutely, gorgeous!
Jessica R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
There are so many great colors in this palette! You can create a night time look or a day time look with this palette. I do wish the packaging was a tad smaller, it's a bit bulky. That's my only complaint though!
Dawn C.
Apple Valley, CA
The pigmentsvare absolutely gorgeous in this pallet. I just got it but have used it every day. There's enough of a. Offering to match nearly everything you wear.
LAURA G.
Excelente calidad, como se esperaria de una paleta de alta gama, pero realmente no se sea tan usable, versatil si es, pero los colores como que no son para todos los dias..............
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
This palette is so fun! The colors are bold and luxurious and it stays on really well, especially with the UD primer. Love these colors and the product altogether!
Korinne D.
I'm so in love with this palette. I can't wait to buy Vice 2 because it's so easy to do any look with this palette. It's also easy to blend and pick colors and have fun while knowing I can blend it down.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?