BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I have the naked palate and am on love with it, it's lasted me well over a year! And still looks brand new even though I use it everyday can't wait to get this vice pallate!!
Mary T.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love all of the colors in this palette. There are so many combinations of looks that I could create with this. I haven't used it yet but this would be my favorite palette.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This is my favorite palette ever. Awesome range of colors and a good mixture of shimmer vs matte colors. Very pigmented and stays on all day! I can't rave enough about it!
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I love Urban Decay eye shadows! They are highly pigmented and long wearing. This palette offers 20 amazing high quality colors - a definite must have for any makeup lover.
Jenny W.
I love this palatte! It has everything I need. Smoky eyes. Natural looking. you don't need much, some lipstick, blush, mascra, eyeshadow and that's it. You're good to go
Katie F.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The colors are gorgeous! Amazing pigmentation. I love that you can create SO many different looks with this palette, very versatile.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
Great colors, long wear and so color saturated! These shadows are not cheap but you get your money's worth with quality! Below is a photo from Halloween using this palate
Diane W.
New Britain, CT
Very pigmented pallet. The colors are gorgeous and glide on smoothly. Cute packaging as well. Colors can be used for any makeup look and are neutral friendly as well.
Nicole W.
Sharon, VT
This is a gorgeous palette! Like all of Urban Decay palettes this one is just as great. The color payoff is great although there is a lot of fallout. Beautiful colors!
Abigail A.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love that this palette has various colors for any occasion. I have the second one and the pigmentation is so good. You don't need to add a lot of eye shadow to your brush and the color comes out nicely! I love UD products.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?