BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
brandy m.
Surgoinsville, TN
This palette is fun and flirty. Great for summer! My clients love when I break this one out of my bag. I have learned that people are afraid to express themselves with color but once they learn how to apply it, they seem more confident.
Sana M.
Hammond, IN
I owned all three vice palettes and love all of them. The quality and variety of the shades are amazing. Very long lasting and pigmented. Would highly recommend this palette.
Kevi H.
Burleson, TX
I have several Urban Decay pallets, and this one is great. There are everyday colors and some specialty brights. Urban decay always goes on smooth and last all day! I will buy them over and over again.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This is my favorite palette ever. Awesome range of colors and a good mixture of shimmer vs matte colors. Very pigmented and stays on all day! I can't rave enough about it!
Mary T.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love all of the colors in this palette. There are so many combinations of looks that I could create with this. I haven't used it yet but this would be my favorite palette.
Kaitlyn C.
Hatboro, PA
I love this palette. I use it every other day. I like the variety of colors and the different combos I can do. Great pigment and good staying power. UD always delivers.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I have the naked palate and am on love with it, it's lasted me well over a year! And still looks brand new even though I use it everyday can't wait to get this vice pallate!!
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
I love Urban Decay eye shadows! They are highly pigmented and long wearing. This palette offers 20 amazing high quality colors - a definite must have for any makeup lover.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
Great colors, long wear and so color saturated! These shadows are not cheap but you get your money's worth with quality! Below is a photo from Halloween using this palate
Jenny W.
I love this palatte! It has everything I need. Smoky eyes. Natural looking. you don't need much, some lipstick, blush, mascra, eyeshadow and that's it. You're good to go
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?