BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
The colors are very pigmented, the variety that they have is just amazing!!!!!! I use this almost everyday interchangeably with my other palettes !
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this palette ūüėć...UD never disappoints with their pigmentaion Of shadows, worth the money, & I Luv having the variety of colors to go from day to night with my looks!
India L.
Grove City, OH
This is an ok palette. The color payoff is nice. They are not super blendable and can be a bit chalky but are very long lasting. There are better palettes out there for the price.
Lauren A.
Scotland
This palette is highly pigmented meaning the eyeshadow does not have to be thickly applied also the shadows last a long time and the colours are varied enough for all eye colours
Kyndrial M.
I love this palette a whole lot because if you are looking for some pop of a color this palette delivers that to you. And most of all urban decay is known for they eye products
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
This palette is one of my favorites. I love that it has a good mix of brights and neutrals. It's great for people who want to branch out into other colors they wouldn't normally try. And it's one of the best eyeshadow formulas out there.
brandy m.
Surgoinsville, TN
This palette is fun and flirty. Great for summer! My clients love when I break this one out of my bag. I have learned that people are afraid to express themselves with color but once they learn how to apply it, they seem more confident.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Lots of different colors to chose from and they all look great. The eye shadows are super pigmented and can be layered. t is costly but worth it.
Lexie M.
The amount and variety of colors in the palette are unspeakable. Not only do they spread well the brush is just a plus! one of my favorite makeup brushes ever. LOVE URBAN DECAY!
Kaitlyn C.
Hatboro, PA
I love this palette. I use it every other day. I like the variety of colors and the different combos I can do. Great pigment and good staying power. UD always delivers.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?