BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Niki c.
Binghamton , NY
Great Palette ! All of the colors in this set are amazing! The only downfall is that some of the shimmer colors have a good amount of fallout but if you can look past that its amazing.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
This has a good range of color and you can create many looks with this. Can be intimidating to a beginner but after some heavy thoughts, you will get the job done.
Katina K. P.
Love the fact that it comes with an array of colors, and you can make hundreds of different looks with these colors. Amazing. Fallout is minimal and color goes on smooth and it super blendable. Pigmentation is great and you get a lot of product.
India L.
Grove City, OH
This is an ok palette. The color payoff is nice. They are not super blendable and can be a bit chalky but are very long lasting. There are better palettes out there for the price.
Felicia R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my asolute favorite palettes. The colors are all very bold and vibrant. All have a very rich pigment and go on super smooth. Perfect for a dramatic night time look.
Melanie W.
So in love with this palette ūüėć...UD never disappoints with their pigmentaion Of shadows, worth the money, & I Luv having the variety of colors to go from day to night with my looks!
Kyndrial M.
I love this palette a whole lot because if you are looking for some pop of a color this palette delivers that to you. And most of all urban decay is known for they eye products
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
This palette is one of my favorites. I love that it has a good mix of brights and neutrals. It's great for people who want to branch out into other colors they wouldn't normally try. And it's one of the best eyeshadow formulas out there.
Lauren A.
Scotland
This palette is highly pigmented meaning the eyeshadow does not have to be thickly applied also the shadows last a long time and the colours are varied enough for all eye colours
brandy m.
Surgoinsville, TN
This palette is fun and flirty. Great for summer! My clients love when I break this one out of my bag. I have learned that people are afraid to express themselves with color but once they learn how to apply it, they seem more confident.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?