BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Katina K. P.
Love the fact that it comes with an array of colors, and you can make hundreds of different looks with these colors. Amazing. Fallout is minimal and color goes on smooth and it super blendable. Pigmentation is great and you get a lot of product.
Felicia R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my asolute favorite palettes. The colors are all very bold and vibrant. All have a very rich pigment and go on super smooth. Perfect for a dramatic night time look.
India L.
Grove City, OH
This is an ok palette. The color payoff is nice. They are not super blendable and can be a bit chalky but are very long lasting. There are better palettes out there for the price.
Melanie W.
So in love with this palette 😍...UD never disappoints with their pigmentaion Of shadows, worth the money, & I Luv having the variety of colors to go from day to night with my looks!
Lauren A.
Scotland
This palette is highly pigmented meaning the eyeshadow does not have to be thickly applied also the shadows last a long time and the colours are varied enough for all eye colours
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
This palette is one of my favorites. I love that it has a good mix of brights and neutrals. It's great for people who want to branch out into other colors they wouldn't normally try. And it's one of the best eyeshadow formulas out there.
Kyndrial M.
I love this palette a whole lot because if you are looking for some pop of a color this palette delivers that to you. And most of all urban decay is known for they eye products
Lexie M.
The amount and variety of colors in the palette are unspeakable. Not only do they spread well the brush is just a plus! one of my favorite makeup brushes ever. LOVE URBAN DECAY!
brandy m.
Surgoinsville, TN
This palette is fun and flirty. Great for summer! My clients love when I break this one out of my bag. I have learned that people are afraid to express themselves with color but once they learn how to apply it, they seem more confident.
Sana M.
Hammond, IN
I owned all three vice palettes and love all of them. The quality and variety of the shades are amazing. Very long lasting and pigmented. Would highly recommend this palette.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?