BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ellen D.
Quincy, MA
I have had this palette for quite awhile now, and I always tend to reach for it when I am looking for something elegant with a pop of color. The shades are gorgeous and highly pigmented.
Dominique R.
I love urban decay and this palette. the vice 4 is the one I have, that's the newest. the only thing I don't like is there's a lot of fallout product when using it. other than that I love it
Genevie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Ok so I missed out on this when it first came out & I regretted it so bad ... BUT LUCKILY my friend had stocked up on a few & sold me one & I tell you it is so worth it ! Great price for 20 HIGHLY PIGMENTED SHADOWS & a great double ended brush ! It's LOVE
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Love, Love, Love this palette. There are so many vibrant colors to choose from. I am such an Urban Decay fan, and love when they put out products like this. Such a great value for the money.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a good range of color and you can create many looks with this. Can be intimidating to a beginner but after some heavy thoughts, you will get the job done.
Danielle R.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette it has everything you could want it it. The mattes neutral colors and nice and then you've got your shimmery and pops of color that make this palette so much fun!
Mollye F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have the Naked 2 palette and love it! I feel like this one may get the least love, but I can use it every day for a day and night look and use one of the matte shades with almost EVERY look as my crease color. This palette is one of my faves!!!
Niki c.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Palette ! All of the colors in this set are amazing! The only downfall is that some of the shimmer colors have a good amount of fallout but if you can look past that its amazing.
Katina K. P.
Love the fact that it comes with an array of colors, and you can make hundreds of different looks with these colors. Amazing. Fallout is minimal and color goes on smooth and it super blendable. Pigmentation is great and you get a lot of product.
Felicia R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my asolute favorite palettes. The colors are all very bold and vibrant. All have a very rich pigment and go on super smooth. Perfect for a dramatic night time look.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?