BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Kelly  P.
I got this for Christmas. I absolutely love it. The packaging is great and the colors are so fun. I have been playing around with this whenever I get a chance. Nice and pigmented. Love it.
Jessica D.
Southington, CT
I love the Colors. There is a great mix of light colors and dark. The pink is my favorite. The packaging is bulky not great for travel. Is a great pop of color to go with the naked pallets.
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
Pigmented colors and it's a mix of neutrals and colors you can play with. I love that this palette has a pretty big mirror and the brush it comes with is good as well!
Vanna P.
What more can I say? This is on of the most awesome palettes from Urban Decay. The colors are very pigmented and vibrant and will pop even more with the primer potion.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pellet! I has all the colors I would need for any look . Whether for a night look or day look . Smoked eye or natural eye . The colors are nice pigmented this one is an A ++ I recommend it
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything About this palette.the color pigmentation it great.highly recommend it.. love all the vibrant colors. URBAN DECAY is awesome! brand ..i love ittttt .cant stop talking abt it with my friends and family.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I really like this palette. It has some neutral shades as well as color. The eye shadow stays on well. There are so many shades to choose from so it's pretty exciting when you first get it!
gisselle a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely adore this palette you have neutral colors and crazy fun colors , not only that but the brush it comes with is great too. Everything about the Vice palette is amazing , you have all kinds of shades to work with and they have amazing pigmentation .
Genevie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Ok so I missed out on this when it first came out & I regretted it so bad ... BUT LUCKILY my friend had stocked up on a few & sold me one & I tell you it is so worth it ! Great price for 20 HIGHLY PIGMENTED SHADOWS & a great double ended brush ! It's LOVE
Ellen D.
Quincy, MA
I have had this palette for quite awhile now, and I always tend to reach for it when I am looking for something elegant with a pop of color. The shades are gorgeous and highly pigmented.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?