BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
gisselle a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely adore this palette you have neutral colors and crazy fun colors , not only that but the brush it comes with is great too. Everything about the Vice palette is amazing , you have all kinds of shades to work with and they have amazing pigmentation .
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything About this palette.the color pigmentation it great.highly recommend it.. love all the vibrant colors. URBAN DECAY is awesome! brand ..i love ittttt .cant stop talking abt it with my friends and family.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I really like this palette. It has some neutral shades as well as color. The eye shadow stays on well. There are so many shades to choose from so it's pretty exciting when you first get it!
Samantha S.
Beautiful palette i had to have it when it came out but i have to say i don't really use it to much the shadows to me are very ruff compared to other palettes i have but colors are all very cute and packaging is mostly what you pay for with this palette
Ellen D.
Quincy, MA
I have had this palette for quite awhile now, and I always tend to reach for it when I am looking for something elegant with a pop of color. The shades are gorgeous and highly pigmented.
Genevie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Ok so I missed out on this when it first came out & I regretted it so bad ... BUT LUCKILY my friend had stocked up on a few & sold me one & I tell you it is so worth it ! Great price for 20 HIGHLY PIGMENTED SHADOWS & a great double ended brush ! It's LOVE
Niki c.
Binghamton, NY
Great Palette ! All of the colors in this set are amazing! The only downfall is that some of the shimmer colors have a good amount of fallout but if you can look past that its amazing.
Melissa M.
Brooklyn , NY
This has a good range of color and you can create many looks with this. Can be intimidating to a beginner but after some heavy thoughts, you will get the job done.
Mollye F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have the Naked 2 palette and love it! I feel like this one may get the least love, but I can use it every day for a day and night look and use one of the matte shades with almost EVERY look as my crease color. This palette is one of my faves!!!
Danielle R.
Kansas City, MO
I love this palette it has everything you could want it it. The mattes neutral colors and nice and then you've got your shimmery and pops of color that make this palette so much fun!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?