BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Vanna P.
What more can I say? This is on of the most awesome palettes from Urban Decay. The colors are very pigmented and vibrant and will pop even more with the primer potion.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I waited a while till the store I bought from got more and I was not disappointed when I got my palette. It's awesome I love all the colors and the brush is great.
Elizabeth K.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the vice 2 palette and my sister has both 1 & 2! I love the colors in this palette. They have darker and lighter colors to mix and match. It's a fun palettes and I use it just as much as my naked 3 palette! Love love love! You won't regret this purchase!
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
The perfect palette and i love to use this everyday love the colors and especially how pigmented they are with just a primer you are good to go with these eyeshadows. Simply the best brand ever.
Kelly  P.
I got this for Christmas. I absolutely love it. The packaging is great and the colors are so fun. I have been playing around with this whenever I get a chance. Nice and pigmented. Love it.
Cadence P.
Union city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented colors and it's a mix of neutrals and colors you can play with. I love that this palette has a pretty big mirror and the brush it comes with is good as well!
Jessica v.
This palette is wonderful and very versatile. You have neutral shades as well as bright colorful shadows. You can create different looks all with this one palette. I wish it had more matte colors and that would make it perfect.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I really like this palette. It has some neutral shades as well as color. The eye shadow stays on well. There are so many shades to choose from so it's pretty exciting when you first get it!
gisselle a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely adore this palette you have neutral colors and crazy fun colors , not only that but the brush it comes with is great too. Everything about the Vice palette is amazing , you have all kinds of shades to work with and they have amazing pigmentation .
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything About this palette.the color pigmentation it great.highly recommend it.. love all the vibrant colors. URBAN DECAY is awesome! brand ..i love ittttt .cant stop talking abt it with my friends and family.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?