BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Alissa W.
League city , TX
Pretty colors and pretty packaging. Not a lot of fallout. I have blue eyes and a lot of the colors go well with my eyes. The value is good, however, UD can be expensive.
ryanne t.
Amazing, urban decay shadows are amongst my favorite. These hold up well, especially when used with their primer. These shadows are bold--not for an every day subtle look. UDs are a cult following for a reason... Great brand.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Best. Pallette. Ever. I know everyone raves about UD's naked pallets, but I prefer the Vice pallets (both are phenomenal). In the world of eyeshadow, Urban Decay takes the cake, imho of course.
Ashlee L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is probably my favorite palette ever. Got it for Christmas, used it nearly every day since. The colors are awesome and blend with nearly anything and it stays on all day. Love Love Love it.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
The perfect palette and i love to use this everyday love the colors and especially how pigmented they are with just a primer you are good to go with these eyeshadows. Simply the best brand ever.
Katarina R.
Kingsville, TX
Has some really bold and beautiful colors if you're talented with make up this is an awesome palette and if you aren't like I am you'll more than likely be using the other nude and dark colors
Jessica V.
This palette is wonderful and very versatile. You have neutral shades as well as bright colorful shadows. You can create different looks all with this one palette. I wish it had more matte colors and that would make it perfect.
Dominique R.
I love urban decay and this palette. the vice 4 is the one I have, that's the newest. the only thing I don't like is there's a lot of fallout product when using it. other than that I love it
Kelly  P.
I got this for Christmas. I absolutely love it. The packaging is great and the colors are so fun. I have been playing around with this whenever I get a chance. Nice and pigmented. Love it.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I waited a while till the store I bought from got more and I was not disappointed when I got my palette. It's awesome I love all the colors and the brush is great.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?