BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before i was to much into mac and other brands but since i bought urban decay wow i totally love the way eye shadow and just the make up last long and its always great to use.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both of the vice pallets - and ironically got them both sach year for christams, and are by far my favorite pallets, ahtough, since they are limited edition, once its gone its gone, i try not to think about it shah and use it as much, because i love them so much.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This electric palette set is a must have for spring, summer, and especially to stand out during festival season. I just love how easy these colors are to blend and wear. Perfect for on the go trips!
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I love UD Vice palette. Beautiful colors, very pigmented, and easy to blind. I have only palettes from other brands but I would say I love UD more. I will say it would be cool to see more mats.
Ashlee L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is probably my favorite palette ever. Got it for Christmas, used it nearly every day since. The colors are awesome and blend with nearly anything and it stays on all day. Love Love Love it.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Best. Pallette. Ever. I know everyone raves about UD's naked pallets, but I prefer the Vice pallets (both are phenomenal). In the world of eyeshadow, Urban Decay takes the cake, imho of course.
ryanne t.
Amazing, urban decay shadows are amongst my favorite. These hold up well, especially when used with their primer. These shadows are bold--not for an every day subtle look. UDs are a cult following for a reason... Great brand.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I waited a while till the store I bought from got more and I was not disappointed when I got my palette. It's awesome I love all the colors and the brush is great.
Katarina R.
Kingsville, TX
Has some really bold and beautiful colors if you're talented with make up this is an awesome palette and if you aren't like I am you'll more than likely be using the other nude and dark colors
Jessica v.
This palette is wonderful and very versatile. You have neutral shades as well as bright colorful shadows. You can create different looks all with this one palette. I wish it had more matte colors and that would make it perfect.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?