BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jessica D.
Southington, CT
I love the Colors. There is a great mix of light colors and dark. The pink is my favorite. The packaging is bulky not great for travel. Is a great pop of color to go with the naked pallets.
Katarina R.
Kingsville, TX
Has some really bold and beautiful colors if you're talented with make up this is an awesome palette and if you aren't like I am you'll more than likely be using the other nude and dark colors
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Absolutely love this product. I waited a while till the store I bought from got more and I was not disappointed when I got my palette. It's awesome I love all the colors and the brush is great.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
The perfect palette and i love to use this everyday love the colors and especially how pigmented they are with just a primer you are good to go with these eyeshadows. Simply the best brand ever.
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
Pigmented colors and it's a mix of neutrals and colors you can play with. I love that this palette has a pretty big mirror and the brush it comes with is good as well!
Vanna P.
What more can I say? This is on of the most awesome palettes from Urban Decay. The colors are very pigmented and vibrant and will pop even more with the primer potion.
Kelly  P.
I got this for Christmas. I absolutely love it. The packaging is great and the colors are so fun. I have been playing around with this whenever I get a chance. Nice and pigmented. Love it.
Dominique R.
I love urban decay and this palette. the vice 4 is the one I have, that's the newest. the only thing I don't like is there's a lot of fallout product when using it. other than that I love it
Elizabeth K.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the vice 2 palette and my sister has both 1 & 2! I love the colors in this palette. They have darker and lighter colors to mix and match. It's a fun palettes and I use it just as much as my naked 3 palette! Love love love! You won't regret this purchase!
Jessica v.
This palette is wonderful and very versatile. You have neutral shades as well as bright colorful shadows. You can create different looks all with this one palette. I wish it had more matte colors and that would make it perfect.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?