BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Theresa G.
Love this palette. If you like fun colors then this would work for you some of the shadows have a slight fall out but nothing that I am not able to work with.
Fae F.
I don't do a natural/neutral eye look very often. Nor do I really use bright colors. So this palette is a nice happy medium. The colors are not bold and the neutrals aren't so run of the mill. Great palette for creating colorful neutral eye looks.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
Urban decay is the best.! i love all there products especially this one. This palette is very pigmented and has a lot of colors with glitter in them. I use it more for night life and night party, dances. :)
Sophs B.
I loved the color selections the eye shadows blended like a dream definitely worth the price I think
Claudia A.
Great Neck, NY
This is the perfect pallet! Colors are so bright and vibrant! They make your eyes look stunning especially brown eyes! I think this is the perfect pallet to wear on a night out with you friends! A date with your boyfriend a family dinner! If I were u i would buy this pallet ASSAP
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Urban Decay is one of my go to brands. This is my new favorite palette. I needed some new base colors, but love the brighter colors to bring it all together. Urban Decay palettes are a great investment!
Catherine M.
American Fork, UT
This palette is used a lot by me. I have a lot of UD palettes and love them all. I love the colors in this one. UD is an awesome company. They really know how to offer a great product, and their shadows are so soft and creamy. Hope this company is around a long, long time.
Norma H.
Hebbronville, TX
I love the Urban Decay brand and have both the Naked palette and the Vice palette. I'm very happy with both but am having loads of fun with the Vice. It is filled with fun and crazy colors and I am loving mixing and matching these colors on the lids, crease and brow line. FUN!
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
Before i was to much into mac and other brands but since i bought urban decay wow i totally love the way eye shadow and just the make up last long and its always great to use.
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
An awesome assortment of extremely unique & luscious shades that provide you with endless possibilities. No matter what type of eye look you're going for, edgy or demure, this palette can provide it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?