Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
Eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. Typical amazing urban decay eyeshadow quality. Colors are gorgeous. Me prepared for a little bit of fall out which is definitely worth it for the quality.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
Before i was to much into mac and other brands but since i bought urban decay wow i totally love the way eye shadow and just the make up last long and its always great to use.
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
An awesome assortment of extremely unique & luscious shades that provide you with endless possibilities. No matter what type of eye look you're going for, edgy or demure, this palette can provide it.
Norma H.
Hebbronville, TX
I love the Urban Decay brand and have both the Naked palette and the Vice palette. I'm very happy with both but am having loads of fun with the Vice. It is filled with fun and crazy colors and I am loving mixing and matching these colors on the lids, crease and brow line. FUN!
callie c.
Charleston, WV
This electric palette set is a must have for spring, summer, and especially to stand out during festival season. I just love how easy these colors are to blend and wear. Perfect for on the go trips!
Daisy G.
Ok so I haven't tryed this product but I've heard it is amazing and I've really been wanting one but can't never get it because some how every time I try to go buy it they ran out
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I have both of the vice pallets - and ironically got them both sach year for christams, and are by far my favorite pallets, ahtough, since they are limited edition, once its gone its gone, i try not to think about it shah and use it as much, because i love them so much.
Ashlee L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is probably my favorite palette ever. Got it for Christmas, used it nearly every day since. The colors are awesome and blend with nearly anything and it stays on all day. Love Love Love it.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Best. Pallette. Ever. I know everyone raves about UD's naked pallets, but I prefer the Vice pallets (both are phenomenal). In the world of eyeshadow, Urban Decay takes the cake, imho of course.
ryanne t.
Amazing, urban decay shadows are amongst my favorite. These hold up well, especially when used with their primer. These shadows are bold--not for an every day subtle look. UDs are a cult following for a reason... Great brand.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?