BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The pigment of urban decay shadows are amazing! Their blendability is also fabulous. You cannot go wrong with any of the vice palettes- with the first one leading the pack!!
Catherine M.
American Fork, UT
This palette is used a lot by me. I have a lot of UD palettes and love them all. I love the colors in this one. UD is an awesome company. They really know how to offer a great product, and their shadows are so soft and creamy. Hope this company is around a long, long time.
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
Eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. Typical amazing urban decay eyeshadow quality. Colors are gorgeous. Me prepared for a little bit of fall out which is definitely worth it for the quality.
Lacey S.
New Palestine, IN
This is the perfect palette for anyone who doesn't have the ability to have dozens of different products. It has amazing neutrals plus fantastic brights. The colors are super blendable and beautiful.
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
An awesome assortment of extremely unique & luscious shades that provide you with endless possibilities. No matter what type of eye look you're going for, edgy or demure, this palette can provide it.
Norma H.
Hebbronville, TX
I love the Urban Decay brand and have both the Naked palette and the Vice palette. I'm very happy with both but am having loads of fun with the Vice. It is filled with fun and crazy colors and I am loving mixing and matching these colors on the lids, crease and brow line. FUN!
Daisy G.
Ok so I haven't tryed this product but I've heard it is amazing and I've really been wanting one but can't never get it because some how every time I try to go buy it they ran out
callie c.
Charleston, WV
This electric palette set is a must have for spring, summer, and especially to stand out during festival season. I just love how easy these colors are to blend and wear. Perfect for on the go trips!
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I have both of the vice pallets - and ironically got them both sach year for christams, and are by far my favorite pallets, ahtough, since they are limited edition, once its gone its gone, i try not to think about it shah and use it as much, because i love them so much.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Best. Pallette. Ever. I know everyone raves about UD's naked pallets, but I prefer the Vice pallets (both are phenomenal). In the world of eyeshadow, Urban Decay takes the cake, imho of course.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?