BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Jenna G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the fact that there is a large mirror in the palette. I actually use this mirror everyday even when not using the palette. The colors are great in this palette and are very pigmented.The colors are easily blendable and can be worn day or night. I love how slim the case it as well!
Kelsey L.
Norfolk, VA
If you already own all the naked palettes the vice palette is a perfect addition if you want some variety in your life. It adds pops of color, and is perfect for creating out of the box, yet wearable eye looks.
Rehma U.
Murphy, TX
My absolute favorite Urban Decay palette. The shadows are extremely pigmented not to mention wearable. The brighter colors when added to natural colors look amazing. This palette is like a team full of MVPs.
Destiny G.
I personal have first vice pallet and I love it. Has such a variety of colors. ill be honest I don't use the colorful shades all that often but I do on occasion though. They blend so easily. beautiful colors.
Fae F.
I don't do a natural/neutral eye look very often. Nor do I really use bright colors. So this palette is a nice happy medium. The colors are not bold and the neutrals aren't so run of the mill. Great palette for creating colorful neutral eye looks.
Amanda L.
This was actually one of my first palettes that I bought and I was too scared to use some of the bright ones. Now that I know what I'm doing, I use it all the time and it's gorgeous!
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
I love UD, but for some reason this palette didn't WOW me. The shadows are pretty, and buttery as always, they just seem like repeats or extremely close to repeats. It doesn't seem "new" to me. I'd like to see something a little different in the vice palettes.
Kelly R.
Prattville, AL
Love this pallet! I like the fact that it has such a bright range of colors and swaps between shimmer and mattes! A few of the colors are a bit chalky, but overall a great pallet!
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
Urban decay is the best.! i love all there products especially this one. This palette is very pigmented and has a lot of colors with glitter in them. I use it more for night life and night party, dances. :)
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
Urban Decay is one of my go to brands. This is my new favorite palette. I needed some new base colors, but love the brighter colors to bring it all together. Urban Decay palettes are a great investment!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?