BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Laura H.
The day the Urban Decay Vice Palette let's me down is the day that pigs can fly. I love this palette not because it's all the rage but because it actually works! Lasts all day and I only need a bit to make it go a long way, I adore the fact that I don't need to use loads at a time and the pigment really comes through. :)
Destiny Rose G.
I personal have first vice pallet and I love it. Has such a variety of colors. ill be honest I don't use the colorful shades all that often but I do on occasion though. They blend so easily. beautiful colors.
Jenna G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the fact that there is a large mirror in the palette. I actually use this mirror everyday even when not using the palette. The colors are great in this palette and are very pigmented.The colors are easily blendable and can be worn day or night. I love how slim the case it as well!
Rehma U.
Murphy, TX
My absolute favorite Urban Decay palette. The shadows are extremely pigmented not to mention wearable. The brighter colors when added to natural colors look amazing. This palette is like a team full of MVPs.
Fae F.
I don't do a natural/neutral eye look very often. Nor do I really use bright colors. So this palette is a nice happy medium. The colors are not bold and the neutrals aren't so run of the mill. Great palette for creating colorful neutral eye looks.
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
Urban decay is the best.! i love all there products especially this one. This palette is very pigmented and has a lot of colors with glitter in them. I use it more for night life and night party, dances. :)
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I love UD, but for some reason this palette didn't WOW me. The shadows are pretty, and buttery as always, they just seem like repeats or extremely close to repeats. It doesn't seem "new" to me. I'd like to see something a little different in the vice palettes.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Urban Decay is one of my go to brands. This is my new favorite palette. I needed some new base colors, but love the brighter colors to bring it all together. Urban Decay palettes are a great investment!
Claudia A.
Great Neck, NY
This is the perfect pallet! Colors are so bright and vibrant! They make your eyes look stunning especially brown eyes! I think this is the perfect pallet to wear on a night out with you friends! A date with your boyfriend a family dinner! If I were u i would buy this pallet ASSAP
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
Eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. Typical amazing urban decay eyeshadow quality. Colors are gorgeous. Me prepared for a little bit of fall out which is definitely worth it for the quality.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?