BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Kelly R.
Prattville, AL
Love this pallet! I like the fact that it has such a bright range of colors and swaps between shimmer and mattes! A few of the colors are a bit chalky, but overall a great pallet!
Jennifer R.
Mascotte, FL
Urban decay is the best.! i love all there products especially this one. This palette is very pigmented and has a lot of colors with glitter in them. I use it more for night life and night party, dances. :)
Jami N.
Beaufort, SC
I love UD, but for some reason this palette didn't WOW me. The shadows are pretty, and buttery as always, they just seem like repeats or extremely close to repeats. It doesn't seem "new" to me. I'd like to see something a little different in the vice palettes.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Urban Decay is one of my go to brands. This is my new favorite palette. I needed some new base colors, but love the brighter colors to bring it all together. Urban Decay palettes are a great investment!
Claudia A.
Great Neck, NY
This is the perfect pallet! Colors are so bright and vibrant! They make your eyes look stunning especially brown eyes! I think this is the perfect pallet to wear on a night out with you friends! A date with your boyfriend a family dinner! If I were u i would buy this pallet ASSAP
Catherine M.
American Fork, UT
This palette is used a lot by me. I have a lot of UD palettes and love them all. I love the colors in this one. UD is an awesome company. They really know how to offer a great product, and their shadows are so soft and creamy. Hope this company is around a long, long time.
Lacey S.
New Palestine, IN
This is the perfect palette for anyone who doesn't have the ability to have dozens of different products. It has amazing neutrals plus fantastic brights. The colors are super blendable and beautiful.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The pigment of urban decay shadows are amazing! Their blendability is also fabulous. You cannot go wrong with any of the vice palettes- with the first one leading the pack!!
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
An awesome assortment of extremely unique & luscious shades that provide you with endless possibilities. No matter what type of eye look you're going for, edgy or demure, this palette can provide it.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
Before i was to much into mac and other brands but since i bought urban decay wow i totally love the way eye shadow and just the make up last long and its always great to use.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?