BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't your everyday palette. The super rich jewel tones are great for a very dramatic look. I think every makeup artist should have this on hand.
Megan C.
Hialeah, FL
I love it, own it, bought it. the colors are vibrant and such good quality!!
The packaging is really really nice. The color though, the purple part, it get dirty easily with the oils of your fingers and other powders.
Jacqueline R.
Hamburg, NJ
Love this pallet! I use it a lot for when I'm going out at night. Only complaint is that there is a bit of fall out. But overall I was please with this product.
Laura H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The day the Urban Decay Vice Palette let's me down is the day that pigs can fly. I love this palette not because it's all the rage but because it actually works! Lasts all day and I only need a bit to make it go a long way, I adore the fact that I don't need to use loads at a time and the pigment really comes through. :)
Tiffany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging but some of the colors in the box, I'll honestly never use. I can't pull off the bright blue, hot pink and bright turquoise but by all means, if you can....rock it!
Brynn W.
Pulaski, NY
This was the first urban decay eye shadow I ever used and I am in love! It's so pigmented and you can create so many amazing, fun and funky looks using it. It definitely a favorite in my small makeup collection!
Destiny Rose G.
I personal have first vice pallet and I love it. Has such a variety of colors. ill be honest I don't use the colorful shades all that often but I do on occasion though. They blend so easily. beautiful colors.
Theresa G.
Love this palette. If you like fun colors then this would work for you some of the shadows have a slight fall out but nothing that I am not able to work with.
Fae F.
I don't do a natural/neutral eye look very often. Nor do I really use bright colors. So this palette is a nice happy medium. The colors are not bold and the neutrals aren't so run of the mill. Great palette for creating colorful neutral eye looks.
Rehma U.
Murphy, TX
My absolute favorite Urban Decay palette. The shadows are extremely pigmented not to mention wearable. The brighter colors when added to natural colors look amazing. This palette is like a team full of MVPs.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?