BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Heather G.
Marlboro, NJ
Honestly, this palette is amazing. The color range is great. They are all so unique. So many to choose from! you'll never go through a makeup rut! so easy to work with, very blend-able too!
Ashley B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a great palette for those that want that bight pop of colour! The bold green, blue, pink, teal and yellow shades are great for that colourful dramatic pop! The brush that comes with it is awesome and the range of shades is perfect! And the massive mirror helps a lot with creating a balanced look!
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely love Urban Decay so much! Their eye shadow goes on so smooth with a color that can last all day. If I use the eye shadow primer under it then I can wear it for a 12 hour shift!
Myrna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this palette, it goes on smooth and will last all day. The compact is so fashionable! It's perfect for evening wear or any type of night occasion.
Megan C.
Hialeah, FL
I love it, own it, bought it. the colors are vibrant and such good quality!!
The packaging is really really nice. The color though, the purple part, it get dirty easily with the oils of your fingers and other powders.
Brynn W.
Pulaski, NY
This was the first urban decay eye shadow I ever used and I am in love! It's so pigmented and you can create so many amazing, fun and funky looks using it. It definitely a favorite in my small makeup collection!
Tiffany P.
Love the packaging but some of the colors in the box, I'll honestly never use. I can't pull off the bright blue, hot pink and bright turquoise but by all means, if you can....rock it!
Laura H.
The day the Urban Decay Vice Palette let's me down is the day that pigs can fly. I love this palette not because it's all the rage but because it actually works! Lasts all day and I only need a bit to make it go a long way, I adore the fact that I don't need to use loads at a time and the pigment really comes through. :)
Destiny G.
I personal have first vice pallet and I love it. Has such a variety of colors. ill be honest I don't use the colorful shades all that often but I do on occasion though. They blend so easily. beautiful colors.
Jenna G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the fact that there is a large mirror in the palette. I actually use this mirror everyday even when not using the palette. The colors are great in this palette and are very pigmented.The colors are easily blendable and can be worn day or night. I love how slim the case it as well!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?