Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a great palette for those that want that bight pop of colour! The bold green, blue, pink, teal and yellow shades are great for that colourful dramatic pop! The brush that comes with it is awesome and the range of shades is perfect! And the massive mirror helps a lot with creating a balanced look!
Alanna O.
Vineland, NJ
I completely love everything about urban decay and this is definitely a product I fell Lin love with! I loved all the bright vibrant colors, they go on very smooth and are easy to blend, plus the pigmentation is amazing!
Brandi W.
I love all of the colors in this palette. So pretty. I was so excited to receive this as a gift. From a girl who loves expensive makeup, this is one of the best palettes. Urban Decay makeup lasts long like you need it to!
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
There is a LOT of fallout while using these shadows. I get glitter all under my eye when I use this and its hard to cover with foundation. The colors are beautiful but I think this palette is overpriced for the quality :/
Myrna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this palette, it goes on smooth and will last all day. The compact is so fashionable! It's perfect for evening wear or any type of night occasion.
Megan C.
Hialeah, FL
I love it, own it, bought it. the colors are vibrant and such good quality!!
The packaging is really really nice. The color though, the purple part, it get dirty easily with the oils of your fingers and other powders.
Tiffany P.
Love the packaging but some of the colors in the box, I'll honestly never use. I can't pull off the bright blue, hot pink and bright turquoise but by all means, if you can....rock it!
Brynn W.
Pulaski, NY
This was the first urban decay eye shadow I ever used and I am in love! It's so pigmented and you can create so many amazing, fun and funky looks using it. It definitely a favorite in my small makeup collection!
Laura H.
The day the Urban Decay Vice Palette let's me down is the day that pigs can fly. I love this palette not because it's all the rage but because it actually works! Lasts all day and I only need a bit to make it go a long way, I adore the fact that I don't need to use loads at a time and the pigment really comes through. :)
Destiny Rose G.
I personal have first vice pallet and I love it. Has such a variety of colors. ill be honest I don't use the colorful shades all that often but I do on occasion though. They blend so easily. beautiful colors.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?