BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stop raving about this product. The colors are so pigmented and vibrant. If you paid this with their primer, you will have long lasting looks that make you stand out from the crowd.
Durba C.
I really spent several weeks trying to make the colors in this palette work for me, but I eventually had to return it. The lighter shades looked fine on me, but the darker ones really didn't complement my skin tone at all.
Kely V.
Hartford, CT
I already had "The vice" and decided to get number "The vice #2". And I don't regret it at all. I love the colors of this palette even more than the first "the vice". I brought "The vice #2" along with the "naked" palette to Brazil last time I went to visit my family. They both are definitely go to palettes.
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
This palette is nicely pigmented! The colors are beautiful, and they're soft so they blend nicely. Comes with a double sided brush (crease brush and flat shadow brush). They are good quality brushes, although I don't like it as much as the brush that came with the Naked 2 palette. Still I love this palette!
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Urban Decay so much! Their eye shadow goes on so smooth with a color that can last all day. If I use the eye shadow primer under it then I can wear it for a 12 hour shift!
Laura H.
Caldwell, ID
I will forever love this palette for its uniqueness of color and for the versatality of the colors. I lofe how I can make so many different looks with just this one palette that I don't reach for my Naked palette as much,
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
There is a LOT of fallout while using these shadows. I get glitter all under my eye when I use this and its hard to cover with foundation. The colors are beautiful but I think this palette is overpriced for the quality :/
Ashley B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a great palette for those that want that bight pop of colour! The bold green, blue, pink, teal and yellow shades are great for that colourful dramatic pop! The brush that comes with it is awesome and the range of shades is perfect! And the massive mirror helps a lot with creating a balanced look!
Brandi W.
I love all of the colors in this palette. So pretty. I was so excited to receive this as a gift. From a girl who loves expensive makeup, this is one of the best palettes. Urban Decay makeup lasts long like you need it to!
Myrna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this palette, it goes on smooth and will last all day. The compact is so fashionable! It's perfect for evening wear or any type of night occasion.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?