BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Polly N.
This palette is great if you're looking for some color to play with. It is highly pigmented and it doesn't crease. The palette is kind of large, so it may not be the best option for traveling.
Jordan O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shadow pallet the colors are so bright and vibrant ! I also use this brands primer which is extremely awesome! its expensive but well worth the money spent.
to have the best results I suggest the primer as well.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
As soon as this pallet came out, I got my hands on it and never regretted it considering the price so such small tins of colors. I love this pallet so much and I use them for my every day looks inspired by jkissa on YouTube!
Jasmine c.
Hanford, CA
When I saw this palette, it was an automatic buy. No question asked, it's one of my favorite palettes. I love all the browns and the colors. It's so much fun and it's worth the money. The chunky glitter shade is my favorite.
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
I cannot stop raving about this product. The colors are so pigmented and vibrant. If you paid this with their primer, you will have long lasting looks that make you stand out from the crowd.
Kely V.
Hartford, CT
I already had "The vice" and decided to get number "The vice #2". And I don't regret it at all. I love the colors of this palette even more than the first "the vice". I brought "The vice #2" along with the "naked" palette to Brazil last time I went to visit my family. They both are definitely go to palettes.
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
This palette is nicely pigmented! The colors are beautiful, and they're soft so they blend nicely. Comes with a double sided brush (crease brush and flat shadow brush). They are good quality brushes, although I don't like it as much as the brush that came with the Naked 2 palette. Still I love this palette!
Carmen T.
Escondido, CA
I love those colors i want to have some i really love to tried some off this color so beautiful i think is good to have soothing new especiali for my girls they lovet
Durba C.
I really spent several weeks trying to make the colors in this palette work for me, but I eventually had to return it. The lighter shades looked fine on me, but the darker ones really didn't complement my skin tone at all.
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
There is a LOT of fallout while using these shadows. I get glitter all under my eye when I use this and its hard to cover with foundation. The colors are beautiful but I think this palette is overpriced for the quality :/
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?