BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Middle River, MD
The colors blend very nicely, and are very versatile. I would highly recommend this palette for anyone just starting out in the make up world. It's easy to try different looks and still look great! I have always loved their products. The colors are always very pigmented.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about Urban Decay screams perfection and this palette is no different. The colors are super buttery and pigmented and the range of colors gives you so many different options for eye looks. Urban Decay youve done it again!
Taryn A.
Lynnwood, WA
This palette really is amazing. Lots of gorgeous colors that are versatile enough for everyday and special occasion looks. The only problem I have is that the mirror on my palette broke pretty easily, and a few of the colors have some significant fall out. Otherwise, really pigmented colors that create beautiful looks
Larissa V.
Hillside, IL
I have use Urban Decay when i do Zombie makeup or any Halloween fun things !
I don't know what it is with this palette but i have been able to create a great "normal" look to a fun freaky and crap yourself look!! go Urban Decay!!!
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Urban Decay Vice Palette is wonderful. It contains some neutral shades and also shades that pop. They are extremely pigmented, long lasting, and just plain gorgeous. If this palette is wrong then I don't want to be right.
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love my vice palette, but the colors are very dark when you apply them. I do like that they have a lot of colors in it, and not just neutrals. I love everything urban decay, so i could never give a bad review for anything.
Polly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is great if you're looking for some color to play with. It is highly pigmented and it doesn't crease. The palette is kind of large, so it may not be the best option for traveling.
Niwrka P.
Vice palette was a limited edition is loaded with a good number of different shades the colors are so pretty and fun you can create countless looks with this diverse palette and as quality one of the best as with any UD palette
Jordan O.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shadow pallet the colors are so bright and vibrant ! I also use this brands primer which is extremely awesome! its expensive but well worth the money spent.
to have the best results I suggest the primer as well.
Heidy R.
Long beach, CA
This palette is nicely pigmented! The colors are beautiful, and they're soft so they blend nicely. Comes with a double sided brush (crease brush and flat shadow brush). They are good quality brushes, although I don't like it as much as the brush that came with the Naked 2 palette. Still I love this palette!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?