BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Kely V.
Hartford, CT
I already had "The vice" and decided to get number "The vice #2". And I don't regret it at all. I love the colors of this palette even more than the first "the vice". I brought "The vice #2" along with the "naked" palette to Brazil last time I went to visit my family. They both are definitely go to palettes.
Jasmine C.
Hanford, CA
When I saw this palette, it was an automatic buy. No question asked, it's one of my favorite palettes. I love all the browns and the colors. It's so much fun and it's worth the money. The chunky glitter shade is my favorite.
Carmen T.
Escondido, CA
I love those colors i want to have some i really love to tried some off this color so beautiful i think is good to have soothing new especiali for my girls they lovet
Durba C.
I really spent several weeks trying to make the colors in this palette work for me, but I eventually had to return it. The lighter shades looked fine on me, but the darker ones really didn't complement my skin tone at all.
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely love Urban Decay so much! Their eye shadow goes on so smooth with a color that can last all day. If I use the eye shadow primer under it then I can wear it for a 12 hour shift!
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
There is a LOT of fallout while using these shadows. I get glitter all under my eye when I use this and its hard to cover with foundation. The colors are beautiful but I think this palette is overpriced for the quality :/
Laura H.
Caldwell, ID
I will forever love this palette for its uniqueness of color and for the versatality of the colors. I lofe how I can make so many different looks with just this one palette that I don't reach for my Naked palette as much,
Brandi W.
I love all of the colors in this palette. So pretty. I was so excited to receive this as a gift. From a girl who loves expensive makeup, this is one of the best palettes. Urban Decay makeup lasts long like you need it to!
Alanna O.
Vineland, NJ
I completely love everything about urban decay and this is definitely a product I fell Lin love with! I loved all the bright vibrant colors, they go on very smooth and are easy to blend, plus the pigmentation is amazing!
Heather G.
Marlboro, NJ
Honestly, this palette is amazing. The color range is great. They are all so unique. So many to choose from! you'll never go through a makeup rut! so easy to work with, very blend-able too!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?