BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I adore this palette. It has a good variation of colors and tones. You have your lighter colors to your brights so it's fun to play with and gives your endless options for looks. They're no fallout the pigmentation is excellent its just a perfect palette.
Savannah C.
This has a wide range of colors that I really like and they're unconventional but I discovered I like those colors by using this palette. I got it on sale and it was well worth it I use it for musicals I'm in. With the urban decay primer it lasts a long time.
Melanie H.
Lathrop, CA
I've been using Urban Decay for over ten years, and they never cease to amaze me. I got the Vice 2 for Christmas and it currently is the main palette I use on my eyes. Their new formula is amazing; less fallout and colors show up brighter. A little primer potion and your eyeshadow will last until morning and then some, even if you're out all night dancing. But what can I say specifically about the Vice 2 Palette?

First of all, the case is beautiful. You know you're getting a quality product by the amount of care and thought they put into the case alone. The 3d jeweled logo on the outside is eye catching, and when you press the button to open the case it springs open slowly, elegantly revealing the beautiful colors within, as well as a more than decent size mirror.

The colors are vibrant and versatile. There's some great flat neutrals (Rewind, Habit) as well as a pearly peachy neutral which I like to use as a base (Dope). If you like more of the wild colors like me, there's plenty to choose from. Especially "Shellshock" (a bright chrome color that's great for lining underneath your waterline to really pop your eyes, or if you're more a fan of gold, you're going to love "Strike". There's honestly not a single color I don't like in this palette. The combinations are endless.

You also get a nifty two ended brush. I like to use the shorter end for application, and the longer end is great for blending, or for putting on your base. The palette does not come with a primer potion, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend it to everyone from people that are interested in trying Urban Decay eye shadows, to people that are completely obsessed with the brand like me. Definitely a great addition to your collection.

Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this palette, it is the only one i have used all winter. The colors are highly pigmented and there are a wide range. The value is great, you get 12 colors for just $6 more than a single stick. I would recommend as a go-to for Fall/Winter.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Received this palette as a Christmas gift and only used it twice, but those to times I loved how my eyes came out. Very easy to blend, extremely pigmented and lovely palette all together. Perfect for a fast natural look or a full Glam look.
Crystal M.
I almost didn't get this because of some of the negative reviews. I'm glad I gave it a shot, though. The packaging is GORGEOUS, the eyeshadow brush PERFECT and the colors are FANTASTIC. It's a great way to try a lot of colors and see what you like! I only am giving it 4 ( and a half) stars because the packaging is VERY difficult to open!!!!!
Bailey B.
This product definitely holds up to the expectations of UD palettes - beautiful colors that go on smoothly and last all night. The only con is that I haven't been using mine as much since I've found the comparable and slightly more affordable Morphe palettes
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
This palette is SO COOL! I love Urban decay shadows because they are so creamy and buttery and smooth. They blend really well and they wear all day without creasing on my lid. I think the colors in this palette are super fun and I love experimenting with different looks!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
This palette is full of vibrant colors that give you the best glittery, smokey, glam look! I would totally recommend anyone to purchase this palette as the colors are amazing! The pigmentation is soooooo spot on!!! I love this palette !
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is my go to. The colors are amazing. The Pigment is fantastic. I am a repeat user. I purchased two palettes so I do not run out for a while. The price is excellent and when these went on sale, I purchased the 2nd palette. I would recommend this palette all of the time. It should be an Allure Palette of the year winner.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?