BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this palette. It has a good variation of colors and tones. You have your lighter colors to your brights so it's fun to play with and gives your endless options for looks. They're no fallout the pigmentation is excellent its just a perfect palette.
member-c264a419e
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this vice palette as a wedding gift and I honestly love it. From going natural to smokey eyes it has the best colors and I honestly don't even have to use any other palette . I would def recommend it to everyone . It's worth the money!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This palette is definitely an ultimate must-have palette!It has colors to create an easy day look a well as a rockstar night look as well. I think that the price is fair and this was an excellent buy! I would most definitely purchase this item again.
Maha S.
This eyeshadow palette has the most beautiful selection of colors ... highly pigmented shadows ..minimal fallouts...blends seamlessly ..perfect for day and night looks ... looove it one of my favorite palates if not the most favorable!!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
This palette is full of vibrant colors that give you the best glittery, smokey, glam look! I would totally recommend anyone to purchase this palette as the colors are amazing! The pigmentation is soooooo spot on!!! I love this palette !
Danielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loves the colors in The Vice Palette! Very vibrant, pigmented and they stay on all day when used with a good eye primer. Very easy to travel with, a little pricy but highly worth it! I'm NEVER disappointed with Urban Decay.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
The colors is this pallet are fantastic this pallet is very well made you get a huge mirror I think the price is super fair you get tons of shadows that a great sizes they are very pigmented and creamy I highly recommend this pallet
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
The only VICE palette I own and to be honest, the only one I have ever thought was worth the money. I love the color range, and the fact that there are glitter, metallic and matte shadows. Overall, it was a great deal for the cost.
Linnea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a versatile palette. You can create very basic, simple looks but also very dramatic, bold looks with this. Beginners and experts alike will find this palette fun to use. And the quality of the shadows are bar none. Great buy!
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
The eye shadows, like always for urban decay, were fantastic. However, the color selection in the vice palette wasn't excellent. Unless you really want those kind of colors, it's not really something I would suggest splurging on.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?