BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this palette to use on clients because it has neutral shades & color, shimmer & matte. It's a perfect palette that has a combination without taking out a million diff palettes.
Bryce F.
Orlando
This palette is a must for those who like a above average quality eyeshadow. All of the colors are rich and bendable. I would recommend using a primer to get the longest and most creaseless ware of them. It has a little for bit everyone. You can be adventurous or natural.
Niwrka P.
Vice palette was a limited edition is loaded with a good number of different shades the colors are so pretty and fun you can create countless looks with this diverse palette and as quality one of the best as with any UD palette
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
I do love my vice palette, but the colors are very dark when you apply them. I do like that they have a lot of colors in it, and not just neutrals. I love everything urban decay, so i could never give a bad review for anything.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I love UD Vice palette. Beautiful colors, very pigmented, and easy to blind. I have only palettes from other brands but I would say I love UD more. I will say it would be cool to see more mats.
Jordan O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shadow pallet the colors are so bright and vibrant ! I also use this brands primer which is extremely awesome! its expensive but well worth the money spent.
to have the best results I suggest the primer as well.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The Urban Decay Vice Palette is wonderful. It contains some neutral shades and also shades that pop. They are extremely pigmented, long lasting, and just plain gorgeous. If this palette is wrong then I don't want to be right.
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
As soon as this pallet came out, I got my hands on it and never regretted it considering the price so such small tins of colors. I love this pallet so much and I use them for my every day looks inspired by jkissa on YouTube!
Polly N.
This palette is great if you're looking for some color to play with. It is highly pigmented and it doesn't crease. The palette is kind of large, so it may not be the best option for traveling.
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
Amazing palette, lovely packaging. It comes with a very nice brush. Some glitter shadows have fallout, but other than that they are lovely and very pigmented. Love the brown shadow in the palette, definitely would recommend it.
Adriana G.
How is the pigmentation, blendability and color selection in this palette?
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
How much does this product cost? And where can I get it?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Ladies, do you find that you reach for this palette often? I love the color variety, but am not sure how much use I would get out of it.
Maddi C.
Do urban decay make any matte products?
Valerie G.
Romeoville, IL
How long does this last when applied