BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
This was my first UD palette & I absolutely love it! The only con is that some of the glitter eyeshadow a have a lot of fall out, but overal this palette is so diverse & you can create SO many looks with it!
Lea  R.
The quality is of course amazing. Urban Decay once again delivered another great palette into the world. There's an arrangement of colors with metallics, earthy tones, neutrals, and even a couple of rose gold shades. This palette is so versatile.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I do not have this palette but a friend does and I was so in love with it that I went to buy it and it was sold out where I am, the colors are so pretty and vibrant it makes me sick I don't have the palette
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I LOVE this palette. Aside from the really cute packaging, the colors are amazing. The formula is really buttery and soft and allows for perfect blending. I think it has a wider range of neutrals and you can definitely create more looks with this than a Naked palette. It's definitely not one note and can stand out on it's one from other palettes. It's also slightly cheaper! I would buy it again if I had to.
Amylynn G.
Eagle River, AK
This palette is so much fun!!!! you can create some beautiful fun and playful looks with this or do a day look or even a nighttime smokey eye! endless options and the packaging is amazing! comes with a big mirror and a brush inside! awesome!
Erin B.
I loved this palette. The shades were beautiful and it is a good quality but I don't like the packaging. Other than the spring that opens the compact which I like, it's just too big and bulky for travel.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Great variety of colors in this set! Very pigmented like all of urban decay shadows! Perfect for day or night looks or whenever you want to get adventurous with bold colors! I love the included brush too! Smooth application, no fall-out
Brenda A.
Tracy, Ca
This palette is so beautiful I highly recommend it all the eyeshadow are pretty goes with any color of skin I'm in love with this I'm collecting all ,my next is Gwen stefani
Caitlin S.
Fort Washington, PA
I love Urban Decay's palettes. This one doesn't disappoint. There are plenty of colors to chose from, so you can create a dramatic nighttime or a bright daytime look. The eyeshadow is smooth to apply and lasts all day and/or night.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Amazing colors that are very blendable and highly pigmented!! By far my favorite pallet that urban decay makes!!! They last forever because a very little goes a long way!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?