BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Middle River, MD
The colors blend very nicely, and are very versatile. I would highly recommend this palette for anyone just starting out in the make up world. It's easy to try different looks and still look great! I have always loved their products. The colors are always very pigmented.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
Everything about Urban Decay screams perfection and this palette is no different. The colors are super buttery and pigmented and the range of colors gives you so many different options for eye looks. Urban Decay youve done it again!
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this palette. Colors go on easily and stay on. True to color eye shadows. Just beautiful. Highly pigmented. I love the larger pallets much better now instead of digging thru many eye shadow quads b
Jeraldine V.
Conyers, GA
I love the vice palette! The colors are so vibrant and go with everything in my closet! You can take this palette on the go. It comes with a brush that's double ended, one for applying the eye shodow and the other one for blending.
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
Amazing palette, lovely packaging. It comes with a very nice brush. Some glitter shadows have fallout, but other than that they are lovely and very pigmented. Love the brown shadow in the palette, definitely would recommend it.
Polly N.
This palette is great if you're looking for some color to play with. It is highly pigmented and it doesn't crease. The palette is kind of large, so it may not be the best option for traveling.
Jordan O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shadow pallet the colors are so bright and vibrant ! I also use this brands primer which is extremely awesome! its expensive but well worth the money spent.
to have the best results I suggest the primer as well.
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
I do love my vice palette, but the colors are very dark when you apply them. I do like that they have a lot of colors in it, and not just neutrals. I love everything urban decay, so i could never give a bad review for anything.
Niwrka P.
Vice palette was a limited edition is loaded with a good number of different shades the colors are so pretty and fun you can create countless looks with this diverse palette and as quality one of the best as with any UD palette
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I love UD Vice palette. Beautiful colors, very pigmented, and easy to blind. I have only palettes from other brands but I would say I love UD more. I will say it would be cool to see more mats.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?