BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love Urban Decay products! Especially their eye shadows. They are a tad bit pricey, but buying in a palette gives you more product for your money. UD eye shadows are very pigmented, they go on smooth and last, without fading, until you take them off.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
I enjoy this palette but I do not use it too often, i find that the color range is great but some of the glitters have a lot of fallout which can be a pain but the color pay off is incredible and there is such a wide range of colors to chose from. This isn't a must have but it is nice to have in your collection.
Denise L.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this because of how colorful the eyeshadows looked online. I didn't think i would love it so much and it sold out kind of quickly. I use this palette daily and i am able to create a variety of looks with it from just basic neutrals to something more fun and colorful. I also bought the Vice 2 palette which was released not too long ago.
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't gotten around to trying all of the colors in this palette yet because I tend to be more reserved with my makeup color schemes, but I love the quality of these shadows. Very pigmented and look awesome with some eyeshadow primer underneath.
America M.
Reno, NV
This palette has a lot of loud colors, which is great, but most of them are too dark to use on a regular basis. I honestly only ended up using one color and I feel like all the others are going to waste. It is also too bulky to travel with.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
The Vice Palette by Urban Decay is one of the most vibrant palettes to come out in the last 2 years. I absolutely love the variety of colors in this set and each eyeshadow is highly pigmented to last all day, blend, and set any tone you desire.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Its a really good pallet if you love colorful colors on your eyelid, its kind of pigmented, great if you use a primer on the eyelid, but other than that its a good pallet to use.... it comes with a brush and really nice packaging, palette comes inside a bag.
Ashley W.
Horicon, WI
This right here is the holy grail. The shadows are so smooth and blend flawlessly. The colors are amazing, and very versitile. This is something any make up lover would adore. It's a large palette with a wide variety for anyone, it's the best.
Haley L.
Mesa, AZ
The first Vice palette was so exciting when it first released. I picked it up right away and still use it often to this day. It has a great variation of colors ranging from neutrals to brights. It's a great option to have for all makeup lovers!
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
I own the new vice 2 palette and LOVE IT. ... I feel with my naked palette and this vice 2 that I can crest every look imaginable .... Urban decay has thee best eyeshadow colors and pigmentation I have ever seen . THEY ARE THE BEST in my opinion
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?