BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Erin B.
I loved this palette. The shades were beautiful and it is a good quality but I don't like the packaging. Other than the spring that opens the compact which I like, it's just too big and bulky for travel.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Great variety of colors in this set! Very pigmented like all of urban decay shadows! Perfect for day or night looks or whenever you want to get adventurous with bold colors! I love the included brush too! Smooth application, no fall-out
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I LOVE this palette. Aside from the really cute packaging, the colors are amazing. The formula is really buttery and soft and allows for perfect blending. I think it has a wider range of neutrals and you can definitely create more looks with this than a Naked palette. It's definitely not one note and can stand out on it's one from other palettes. It's also slightly cheaper! I would buy it again if I had to.
Caitlin S.
Fort Washington, PA
I love Urban Decay's palettes. This one doesn't disappoint. There are plenty of colors to chose from, so you can create a dramatic nighttime or a bright daytime look. The eyeshadow is smooth to apply and lasts all day and/or night.
Gina J.
Staten Island, NY
The vice palette is a great one to have just for the range of colors it carries. The pigmentation is great, it's not my favorite texture or application wise but with the sale price it was well worth it
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
These colors are perfect. I swatched every single color in the store before i purchased it and every color is gorgeous. They appear much darker on the palette compared to when you actually apply them
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Amazing colors that are very blendable and highly pigmented!! By far my favorite pallet that urban decay makes!!! They last forever because a very little goes a long way!!!
Taryn A.
Lynnwood, WA
This palette really is amazing. Lots of gorgeous colors that are versatile enough for everyday and special occasion looks. The only problem I have is that the mirror on my palette broke pretty easily, and a few of the colors have some significant fall out. Otherwise, really pigmented colors that create beautiful looks
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
Everything about Urban Decay screams perfection and this palette is no different. The colors are super buttery and pigmented and the range of colors gives you so many different options for eye looks. Urban Decay youve done it again!
Jennifer B.
Middle River, MD
The colors blend very nicely, and are very versatile. I would highly recommend this palette for anyone just starting out in the make up world. It's easy to try different looks and still look great! I have always loved their products. The colors are always very pigmented.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?