BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
I own the new vice 2 palette and LOVE IT. ... I feel with my naked palette and this vice 2 that I can crest every look imaginable .... Urban decay has thee best eyeshadow colors and pigmentation I have ever seen . THEY ARE THE BEST in my opinion
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Its a really good pallet if you love colorful colors on your eyelid, its kind of pigmented, great if you use a primer on the eyelid, but other than that its a good pallet to use.... it comes with a brush and really nice packaging, palette comes inside a bag.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
The Vice Palette by Urban Decay is one of the most vibrant palettes to come out in the last 2 years. I absolutely love the variety of colors in this set and each eyeshadow is highly pigmented to last all day, blend, and set any tone you desire.
America M.
Reno, NV
This palette has a lot of loud colors, which is great, but most of them are too dark to use on a regular basis. I honestly only ended up using one color and I feel like all the others are going to waste. It is also too bulky to travel with.
Lea  R.
The quality is of course amazing. Urban Decay once again delivered another great palette into the world. There's an arrangement of colors with metallics, earthy tones, neutrals, and even a couple of rose gold shades. This palette is so versatile.
Tiffany H.
This product is amazing! I love all the different colors to go with all the different outfits and they're not too crazy but they're very Vivid so I can make my mark
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
This was my first UD palette & I absolutely love it! The only con is that some of the glitter eyeshadow a have a lot of fall out, but overal this palette is so diverse & you can create SO many looks with it!
Amylynn G.
Eagle river , AK
This palette is so much fun!!!! you can create some beautiful fun and playful looks with this or do a day look or even a nighttime smokey eye! endless options and the packaging is amazing! comes with a big mirror and a brush inside! awesome!
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
I do not have this palette but a friend does and I was so in love with it that I went to buy it and it was sold out where I am, the colors are so pretty and vibrant it makes me sick I don't have the palette
Brenda A.
Tracy, Ca
This palette is so beautiful I highly recommend it all the eyeshadow are pretty goes with any color of skin I'm in love with this I'm collecting all ,my next is Gwen stefani
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?