BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color selections and the double ended brush is great. The only thing that bugs me about this eye shadow is that most of them are flakey. When I am in a rush this might be a problem because I have to make sure none are sitting on my cheeks or the side of my nose.
Jenny E.
Plymouth, WI
I received this palatte for Christmas back when it first came out. It has amazing color pay off and a wide array of colors. It is not my most used palatte for everyday wear but it does entice me to explore out said of my usual comfort zone and work with colors!
Jacquie T.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love the mixture of colors! The colors last all day long. Its very versitile from doing the smokey eye with different colors, or just doing a simple shadow look. Its also a great value for the amount of shadows you do get.
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeeee this palette to pieces, I got it as a gift and fell in love with it, the colors are amazing & last all day of course with the right primer and I love it!
Amber L.
Concord, NH
I couldn't wait for this palette to come out and I purchased it even though it had a $60 price tag. I think it is gorgeous and love how bright it is, but I don't use it very often and have a hard time creating looks. I don't think this is a must have palette.
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
You can achieve just about any look with this incredible palette... Want something neutral and natural? Go for Dope, Habit, Ambush, Rewind, and derailed... Want to add some bold color? Throw on some Madness or Voodoo. And the brush, while not excellent, is very very good. And you can't talk about this palette without mentioning the giant mirror! Love love love it!
Tyra S.
Laurel, Md
This palette does not match up to any of the NAKED ones. I bought this thinking it was cool. It has pretty colors, but the eye shadow flakes and leaves residue on eyes. I probably should of taken it back to the store. My advice: get it on sale or as a gift!
Amanda A.
Commack, NY
If you're someone who loves using a bunch of crazy colors this is more for you. But for the everyday neutral girl, i would steer clear of this. Its pretty pricey and the shadows have a bunch of fallout. I bought this 2 years ago and i think ive used it 3 times.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Got this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. My favorite eyeshadows are all urban decay. The pigment on these is great. I always use the eye primer too, makes the color stay on longer and they look great.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
There are not enough stars to rate how wonderful the urban decay vice pallets are. I just wish they were more affordable. I hit pan way too soon on all the urban decay shadows way before I get my money's worth. That being said they are my favorite brand, catch 22.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?