BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Omg! I'm in loooove with this palette, packaging and all. Comes with a coordinating bag too.

Pigmentation is amaze balls. I was lucky to pick it up for $39 at Sephora during the holiday sale.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
My friend has this palette and she uses it to do my makeup, I am SO in love with it and I have been contemplating on getting it for myself. The pigment is awesome. The only thing that I don't like is that some of the colors aren't exactly my thing. Other than that this palette is awesome!
Elida T.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I fell in love w the colors & being Urban Decay I had to buy it. primer & brushes make all the difference. it is worth the price but, unfortunately a limited edition & sold out.. I recommend if you fall in love w a Limited Edition Palette to buy it asap because they do sell out w/in weeks!
Haley A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this palette but honestly I don't use it very much. If you wear bright colors on a daily basis then I would say go for it, but if your more like me and usually stick to earth tones then this will be a waist of money. None the less it's still a gorgeous palette with great pigment.
Cassondra L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this palette as I usually find all UD products to be amazing. My only complaint is it's hard to do a complete eye look with it. There are not enough matte products, in my opinion. Other than that, I love this palette. I own enough UD palettes to combine & make great use of this.
Ayla T.
Princess Anne, MD
This has to be one of my favorite palettes of all time. It's highly pigmented, and the colors make your eyes pop. I can create so many different looks with this palette. I never leave home without it.
Amber P.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't sure if I should get this, but I am SOO glad I did! The eyeshadows are richly pigmented and this palette is an excellent value for those who love UD. There's 20 awesome shades- Voodoo and Betrayal being my favorites- plus a double ended brush. $60 is a lot but you get one heck of a bang for your buck... I'm almost contemplating getting a second palette for my UD makeup stash. :)

Nicole D.
This palette is so much fun! I love doing dramatic eye makeup and the colors in here really help achieve that. They are all very pigmented and go on very smooth and staying power is pretty long but still a good idea to use primer underneath.
Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
The soft, purple case is gorgeous. I love how this palette latches closed. The shadow colors are beautiful and there's a good balance of soft colors and very bold, vibrant ones. They're all very pigmented, as we can usually expect from UD. I don't feel like most of the colors are completely original but I think it's great to have such a variety in one case, and at such a great price.
tiffany g.
This is very pigmented. Has a great selection of colors. From a night out on the town to a nude natural look. Stays on all day. So many different ways you can use this pallet.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?