BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tyra S.
Laurel, Md
This palette does not match up to any of the NAKED ones. I bought this thinking it was cool. It has pretty colors, but the eye shadow flakes and leaves residue on eyes. I probably should of taken it back to the store. My advice: get it on sale or as a gift!
Liliana M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love love this palette!! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the colors are just so amazing. The packaging is so cute, the bag it comes with is so retro. Really recommend this palette.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
There are not enough stars to rate how wonderful the urban decay vice pallets are. I just wish they were more affordable. I hit pan way too soon on all the urban decay shadows way before I get my money's worth. That being said they are my favorite brand, catch 22.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
I enjoy this palette but I do not use it too often, i find that the color range is great but some of the glitters have a lot of fallout which can be a pain but the color pay off is incredible and there is such a wide range of colors to chose from. This isn't a must have but it is nice to have in your collection.
member-c264a419e
I recently got this vice palette as a wedding gift and I honestly love it. From going natural to smokey eyes it has the best colors and I honestly don't even have to use any other palette . I would def recommend it to everyone . It's worth the money!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love Urban Decay products! Especially their eye shadows. They are a tad bit pricey, but buying in a palette gives you more product for your money. UD eye shadows are very pigmented, they go on smooth and last, without fading, until you take them off.
Denise L.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this because of how colorful the eyeshadows looked online. I didn't think i would love it so much and it sold out kind of quickly. I use this palette daily and i am able to create a variety of looks with it from just basic neutrals to something more fun and colorful. I also bought the Vice 2 palette which was released not too long ago.
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't gotten around to trying all of the colors in this palette yet because I tend to be more reserved with my makeup color schemes, but I love the quality of these shadows. Very pigmented and look awesome with some eyeshadow primer underneath.
Tanesha J.
CHICAGO, IL
This pallet is one of my faves! I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, they are very pigmented and look beautiful on all skin types. I love that there is something for everyone in there. You can fo a bold look or a neutral one, and its great for blending.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Its a really good pallet if you love colorful colors on your eyelid, its kind of pigmented, great if you use a primer on the eyelid, but other than that its a good pallet to use.... it comes with a brush and really nice packaging, palette comes inside a bag.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?