BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Denise L.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this because of how colorful the eyeshadows looked online. I didn't think i would love it so much and it sold out kind of quickly. I use this palette daily and i am able to create a variety of looks with it from just basic neutrals to something more fun and colorful. I also bought the Vice 2 palette which was released not too long ago.
America M.
Reno, NV
This palette has a lot of loud colors, which is great, but most of them are too dark to use on a regular basis. I honestly only ended up using one color and I feel like all the others are going to waste. It is also too bulky to travel with.
Tanesha J.
This pallet is one of my faves! I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, they are very pigmented and look beautiful on all skin types. I love that there is something for everyone in there. You can fo a bold look or a neutral one, and its great for blending.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Its a really good pallet if you love colorful colors on your eyelid, its kind of pigmented, great if you use a primer on the eyelid, but other than that its a good pallet to use.... it comes with a brush and really nice packaging, palette comes inside a bag.
Haley L.
Chandler, AZ
The first Vice palette was so exciting when it first released. I picked it up right away and still use it often to this day. It has a great variation of colors ranging from neutrals to brights. It's a great option to have for all makeup lovers!
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
The Vice Palette by Urban Decay is one of the most vibrant palettes to come out in the last 2 years. I absolutely love the variety of colors in this set and each eyeshadow is highly pigmented to last all day, blend, and set any tone you desire.
Ashley W.
Horicon, WI
This right here is the holy grail. The shadows are so smooth and blend flawlessly. The colors are amazing, and very versitile. This is something any make up lover would adore. It's a large palette with a wide variety for anyone, it's the best.
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
I own the new vice 2 palette and LOVE IT. ... I feel with my naked palette and this vice 2 that I can crest every look imaginable .... Urban decay has thee best eyeshadow colors and pigmentation I have ever seen . THEY ARE THE BEST in my opinion
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
Angel U.
Robinson , TX
I do not have this palette but a friend does and I was so in love with it that I went to buy it and it was sold out where I am, the colors are so pretty and vibrant it makes me sick I don't have the palette
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?