BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Larissa V.
Hillside, IL
I have use Urban Decay when i do Zombie makeup or any Halloween fun things !
I don't know what it is with this palette but i have been able to create a great "normal" look to a fun freaky and crap yourself look!! go Urban Decay!!!
Ashley Q.
Got this bad boy on sale and it was one of the best decisions I've made! Pigments are super high quality and very easy to blend, definitely a must if you're looking to play with vibrant colors!
tiffany g.
This is very pigmented. Has a great selection of colors. From a night out on the town to a nude natural look. Stays on all day. So many different ways you can use this pallet.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
These colors are gorgeous and long lasting. Usually there are quite a few shades in pallets that I am just not interested in, but this had something for every occasion.
Jenny E.
Plymouth, WI
I received this palatte for Christmas back when it first came out. It has amazing color pay off and a wide array of colors. It is not my most used palatte for everyday wear but it does entice me to explore out said of my usual comfort zone and work with colors!
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
You can achieve just about any look with this incredible palette... Want something neutral and natural? Go for Dope, Habit, Ambush, Rewind, and derailed... Want to add some bold color? Throw on some Madness or Voodoo. And the brush, while not excellent, is very very good. And you can't talk about this palette without mentioning the giant mirror! Love love love it!
Tay S.
I loveeeeeeeee this palette to pieces, I got it as a gift and fell in love with it, the colors are amazing & last all day of course with the right primer and I love it!
Amber L.
Concord, NH
I couldn't wait for this palette to come out and I purchased it even though it had a $60 price tag. I think it is gorgeous and love how bright it is, but I don't use it very often and have a hard time creating looks. I don't think this is a must have palette.
Jacquie T.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love the mixture of colors! The colors last all day long. Its very versitile from doing the smokey eye with different colors, or just doing a simple shadow look. Its also a great value for the amount of shadows you do get.
Keli R.
All these beautiful bright colors are a makeup artist's dream. I love the convenience of having all the colors in one place. Easy to travel with. I love this palette
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?