BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I'm not usually a fan of shimmery eye shadows I prefer matte products so I only purchased this after it was on sale, but Urban Decay is great quality and this product has lot of great colors. Its mostly something I would use for subtle or stand alone most of the colors don't really blend well together.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Gorgeous array of colors. Glorious jewel tones, hints of the forrest, the night sky, the deep ocean. The shadows are pigmented buttery powder, long lasting. This palette has something for everyone, every mood, and is just sooo much fun. You will lovvve it. .... Another Urban Decay staple palette. ;)
Rhiannon P.
While there are a few "out there" shades, i enjoy adding them into my usual earth tones & sometimes smokey eye for a new look. very pigmented & durable - when paired with a primer. it may be a little pricey, but the payoff is worth it - and it lasts forever!!
Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
WoW talk about those bright colors and the colors that you don't see alot. I love UD i have about 5 palettes from them and this one I just love those bright colors. The only thing that i don't care much for is fall out. I mean its not to bad just alittle. Also, you can do many looks with this palette.
Alanna O.
Vineland, NJ
I completely love everything about urban decay and this is definitely a product I fell Lin love with! I loved all the bright vibrant colors, they go on very smooth and are easy to blend, plus the pigmentation is amazing!
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay, so this palette is amazing so why not give it an A? Because to be honest I hardly use it! It's not a palette where you can easy do a neutral every day look. This is def. to have some fun for some nights out or pop of color. If you are into that then this is the palette for you. Amazing colors, very beautiful. There is some fall out so I recommend doing your eye makeup first, then moving on to your face :)
Christine M.
Astoria, NY
I own both Vice and Vice 2 and I'm in love with both. I literally don't use any other eye shadows, I have every color I need between the two. And they are very pigmented, especially so if you use the eye shadow primer with it. as long as they keep making Vice palettes, I will keep picking them up.
little s.
Newark, DE
It’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation with soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer). There are a few misses in regards to color payoff, and some shades have drier or powdery textures.
Gina E.
Lancaster, CA
Urban decay not only makes pretty palettes but the quality stands behind the appearance and price of the product. I highly recommend any urban decay eyeshadow palette because they have great pigmentation, beautiful colors, and they are not chalky like a lot of brands like too faced and Lorca do.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
A wide and wonderful range of colors, sure to keep you playful through every season. These shades have great color pay off, and they stay in place. A really good deal especially if you are looking for a palette mixed with vibrant colors and some neutrals.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?