BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
You can achieve just about any look with this incredible palette... Want something neutral and natural? Go for Dope, Habit, Ambush, Rewind, and derailed... Want to add some bold color? Throw on some Madness or Voodoo. And the brush, while not excellent, is very very good. And you can't talk about this palette without mentioning the giant mirror! Love love love it!
Arden R.
Capitola
I love UD eyeshadow pallets. The colors are so pigmented and creamy. I definitely wouldn't describe this pallet as something I would use everyday, but it contains so many fun colors you could create a million looks with.
Liliana M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love love this palette!! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and the colors are just so amazing. The packaging is so cute, the bag it comes with is so retro. Really recommend this palette.
Yanela G.
This palette was one of my first high pigment palettes. I LOVE them, and I now own all 4. This has a good mix of high pigment colors and daily colors as well. This is a great starter in my opinion for the more adventurous
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
There are not enough stars to rate how wonderful the urban decay vice pallets are. I just wish they were more affordable. I hit pan way too soon on all the urban decay shadows way before I get my money's worth. That being said they are my favorite brand, catch 22.
Sara F.
Love love love this palette! This is a go to for my kit. It has beautiful vibrant colors with amazing color pay off. Favorite part about this palette? It has great transition shades to help blend out those bright hues.
Amanda A.
Commack, NY
If you're someone who loves using a bunch of crazy colors this is more for you. But for the everyday neutral girl, i would steer clear of this. Its pretty pricey and the shadows have a bunch of fallout. I bought this 2 years ago and i think ive used it 3 times.
Tyra S.
Laurel, Md
This palette does not match up to any of the NAKED ones. I bought this thinking it was cool. It has pretty colors, but the eye shadow flakes and leaves residue on eyes. I probably should of taken it back to the store. My advice: get it on sale or as a gift!
member-c264a419e
I recently got this vice palette as a wedding gift and I honestly love it. From going natural to smokey eyes it has the best colors and I honestly don't even have to use any other palette . I would def recommend it to everyone . It's worth the money!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love Urban Decay products! Especially their eye shadows. They are a tad bit pricey, but buying in a palette gives you more product for your money. UD eye shadows are very pigmented, they go on smooth and last, without fading, until you take them off.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?