BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Lauren S.
Absolutely love this palette! I wanted something that would allow me to branch out of using my usual nude colors and these colors are so much fun to use. The colors are easy to blend and build.
Morgan S.
Deer Park, TX
Bought this palette out of curiosity to try out bold colors. Not great for solo use but very pigmented. Had some trouble with blending and some shades were particularly patchy. Honestly would not recommend, I've hardly used it.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
These colors are gorgeous and long lasting. Usually there are quite a few shades in pallets that I am just not interested in, but this had something for every occasion.
Jenny E.
Plymouth, WI
I received this palatte for Christmas back when it first came out. It has amazing color pay off and a wide array of colors. It is not my most used palatte for everyday wear but it does entice me to explore out said of my usual comfort zone and work with colors!
Nora G.
Elizabethtown, KY
You can achieve just about any look with this incredible palette... Want something neutral and natural? Go for Dope, Habit, Ambush, Rewind, and derailed... Want to add some bold color? Throw on some Madness or Voodoo. And the brush, while not excellent, is very very good. And you can't talk about this palette without mentioning the giant mirror! Love love love it!
Keli R.
All these beautiful bright colors are a makeup artist's dream. I love the convenience of having all the colors in one place. Easy to travel with. I love this palette
Tay S.
I loveeeeeeeee this palette to pieces, I got it as a gift and fell in love with it, the colors are amazing & last all day of course with the right primer and I love it!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I thought the pigmentation pay off was great. There were natural colors and lots of bright ones also, great mixture. Easy to blend with minimum fallout and you can create lots of looks. Def recommend, quality at great value.
Jacquie T.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love the mixture of colors! The colors last all day long. Its very versitile from doing the smokey eye with different colors, or just doing a simple shadow look. Its also a great value for the amount of shadows you do get.
Amber L.
Concord, NH
I couldn't wait for this palette to come out and I purchased it even though it had a $60 price tag. I think it is gorgeous and love how bright it is, but I don't use it very often and have a hard time creating looks. I don't think this is a must have palette.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?