BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
Let me start off by saying WOW!! I love urban decay there products are AMAZING, there eyeshadows like this pallet are so pigmented they pop and last all day. I will never change brands for eyeshadows and this vice pallet is definitely one to buy! I suggest everyone to pop into ulta or sephora to pick up there pallet today!
Brianne B.
Expensive palette but the color payoff is amazing! The colors are so creamy and beautiful, the looks you can create with this are endless, from simple to stunning night out. A small amount of fallout but they seem to have the same formula as the individual UD eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this flawless palette!
Brandon O.
This product is incredible, the functionality of the packaging is what makes it for me. An amazing quality mirror that opens simply by the push of a button that angles itself perfectly for makeup application on almost any even surface. The mirror is huge and impressively clear. The shadows are good, but not UD's best.
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
I own almost every palette UD has ever made, and this is my main go-to. Like all UD colors, the pigmentation is phenomenal but this palette is my fave simply because there are so many colors in one place to play with. I can't say enough about the quality of UD products and their packaging and display are always fab.
Mary F.
Boston, MA
Got this as a gift from one of my more eccentric friends. I like muted tones so I hit pan on all the neutrals and didn't even touch a lot of the brighter colors. I think it's good for girls who like to wear really fun makeup, but I'm a lot more simple. The shadows I used were good, consistent with Urban Decay's quality.
Kristen D.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! The consistency of the shadows are so creamy and velvety! They blend amazingly and the colors are absolute perfection! I can not wait for the Vice 3 palette to come out! I will be first in line to purchase. One of my favorite things about the vice palettes are the colors are typically new!
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colors are crazy, but it's nice. They're incredibly pigmented, so if you're not into that, I understand why you'd pass on this palette. These colors are great for a fun night out with the girls or a day at a musical festival. Love it!
Katie C.
Belews Creek, NC
Urban decay is an amazing makeup company, you can order anything and be confident that it is good quality, too start off with the colors the pigments in this palette are amazing, they are so bright and fun, i suggest this to any lady that is a makeup junkie and loves to play around with some makeup love love
Carin K.
This was my first palette I ever bought. So worth the money. UD is my favorite brand and I love the color selection in this palette. The packaging is very nice as well. It is a bit expensive, but you get a ton of product. I will for sure buy again when I hit pan. UD shadows are so soft and pigmented. A+++
Aimee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another rockin palette to add to my collection! I love the long lasting vibrant colors. Mixes and Matches well with other Urban Decay Pallettes and one of my go to's for a night on the town.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?