BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I still have this palette the original Vice and OMG it is just amazing. The colors are so beautiful and have so much pigment. The downside is there is soooo much fallout. This palette is really messy.
Ayla T.
Princess Anne, MD
This has to be one of my favorite palettes of all time. It's highly pigmented, and the colors make your eyes pop. I can create so many different looks with this palette. I never leave home without it.
Amber P.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't sure if I should get this, but I am SOO glad I did! The eyeshadows are richly pigmented and this palette is an excellent value for those who love UD. There's 20 awesome shades- Voodoo and Betrayal being my favorites- plus a double ended brush. $60 is a lot but you get one heck of a bang for your buck... I'm almost contemplating getting a second palette for my UD makeup stash. :)

Ana P.
I personally love urban decay eyeshadows cuz they are very pigmented, easy to work with, and barely have any fallout. This palette is very versatile, it has vibrant colors for a more wild look, and it also has beautiful neutral colors for a more natural/everyday look. I love it!
Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
The soft, purple case is gorgeous. I love how this palette latches closed. The shadow colors are beautiful and there's a good balance of soft colors and very bold, vibrant ones. They're all very pigmented, as we can usually expect from UD. I don't feel like most of the colors are completely original but I think it's great to have such a variety in one case, and at such a great price.
Denise T.
Watertown, NY
Love this palette. I always enjoy applying this palette, because the colors are so pigmented and don't feel heavy at all. I bought this on sale and was so happy with the purchase.I also enjoy using their brushes that comes with every pallet. Yes, I would buy this again.
Jasmine S.
Long Is City, NY
This is a beautiful palette in terms of color. As for use, the colors aren't the most practical. I like to use them for a pop of color sometimes. There is a little fall out so I like to put my eye shadow on before the rest of my makeup. I would not recommend this product.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Best blue eyeshadow ever created, chaos the reason I bought the palette. Glitter eyeshadow do have fall out but doing eye makeup before face is a must. So you can clean fallout. Beautifully created.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color selections and the double ended brush is great. The only thing that bugs me about this eye shadow is that most of them are flakey. When I am in a rush this might be a problem because I have to make sure none are sitting on my cheeks or the side of my nose.
Larissa V.
Hillside, IL
I have use Urban Decay when i do Zombie makeup or any Halloween fun things !
I don't know what it is with this palette but i have been able to create a great "normal" look to a fun freaky and crap yourself look!! go Urban Decay!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?