BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Omg! I'm in loooove with this palette, packaging and all. Comes with a coordinating bag too.

Pigmentation is amaze balls. I was lucky to pick it up for $39 at Sephora during the holiday sale.
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
My friend has this palette and she uses it to do my makeup, I am SO in love with it and I have been contemplating on getting it for myself. The pigment is awesome. The only thing that I don't like is that some of the colors aren't exactly my thing. Other than that this palette is awesome!
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very nice quality and color choices. Although the packaging is pretty, I don't like how big it is but that's just Urban Decay for you. Highly recommend this for the softness and color pay off!
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Such a great palette I only removed one star because I feel as if the color palette can sometimes be a little off in the vice palettes. They still are beautiful pigmentation and blend like a dream though
Cassondra L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this palette as I usually find all UD products to be amazing. My only complaint is it's hard to do a complete eye look with it. There are not enough matte products, in my opinion. Other than that, I love this palette. I own enough UD palettes to combine & make great use of this.
Haley A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this palette but honestly I don't use it very much. If you wear bright colors on a daily basis then I would say go for it, but if your more like me and usually stick to earth tones then this will be a waist of money. None the less it's still a gorgeous palette with great pigment.
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Lots and I mean lots of fallout, but if used with the UD primer potion it stays on nicely. It's my first UD palette and I bought from a friend but I like it for the most part.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I still have this palette the original Vice and OMG it is just amazing. The colors are so beautiful and have so much pigment. The downside is there is soooo much fallout. This palette is really messy.
Ayla T.
Princess Anne, MD
This has to be one of my favorite palettes of all time. It's highly pigmented, and the colors make your eyes pop. I can create so many different looks with this palette. I never leave home without it.
Nicole D.
This palette is so much fun! I love doing dramatic eye makeup and the colors in here really help achieve that. They are all very pigmented and go on very smooth and staying power is pretty long but still a good idea to use primer underneath.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?