BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Amber P.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't sure if I should get this, but I am SOO glad I did! The eyeshadows are richly pigmented and this palette is an excellent value for those who love UD. There's 20 awesome shades- Voodoo and Betrayal being my favorites- plus a double ended brush. $60 is a lot but you get one heck of a bang for your buck... I'm almost contemplating getting a second palette for my UD makeup stash. :)

Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I still have this palette the original Vice and OMG it is just amazing. The colors are so beautiful and have so much pigment. The downside is there is soooo much fallout. This palette is really messy.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I have this pallet, I love it so much!
The colors are amazing and go on so smooth, the colors last all day long
Nothing compares to these pallets
Every color goes so well with my bluefish green eyes:)
Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
The soft, purple case is gorgeous. I love how this palette latches closed. The shadow colors are beautiful and there's a good balance of soft colors and very bold, vibrant ones. They're all very pigmented, as we can usually expect from UD. I don't feel like most of the colors are completely original but I think it's great to have such a variety in one case, and at such a great price.
Denise T.
Watertown, NY
Love this palette. I always enjoy applying this palette, because the colors are so pigmented and don't feel heavy at all. I bought this on sale and was so happy with the purchase.I also enjoy using their brushes that comes with every pallet. Yes, I would buy this again.
Jasmine S.
Long Is City, NY
This is a beautiful palette in terms of color. As for use, the colors aren't the most practical. I like to use them for a pop of color sometimes. There is a little fall out so I like to put my eye shadow on before the rest of my makeup. I would not recommend this product.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Best blue eyeshadow ever created, chaos the reason I bought the palette. Glitter eyeshadow do have fall out but doing eye makeup before face is a must. So you can clean fallout. Beautifully created.
tiffany g.
This is very pigmented. Has a great selection of colors. From a night out on the town to a nude natural look. Stays on all day. So many different ways you can use this pallet.
Ashley Q.
Got this bad boy on sale and it was one of the best decisions I've made! Pigments are super high quality and very easy to blend, definitely a must if you're looking to play with vibrant colors!
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color selections and the double ended brush is great. The only thing that bugs me about this eye shadow is that most of them are flakey. When I am in a rush this might be a problem because I have to make sure none are sitting on my cheeks or the side of my nose.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?