BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
I love the newest Vice palette by Urban Decay. Their XX Vice Limited Reloaded palette is full of gorgeous colors for all occasions. It includes three neutral matte shadows that blend beautifully with the shimmer shadows and the high sparkle shades.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely one of my favorite UD palettes. Great color variation, high quality super pigmented shadows, super blendable, long wearing. This palette includes a great balance of neutral and wowzer shades, you can create just about any look you want to with it. Grated, UD is a bit expensive - but you get more than your money's worth in it's performance.
Mallori S.
This is one of my favorite new palettes ! It has a good variety of colors from neutrals to very bright, bold colors that are all packed with Urban Decay's unbeatable pigment and smoothness ! They have good staying power with any primer. This would be a great first palette for someone looking into trying a variety of Urban Decay's eyeshadows.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I do not own this vice palette yet nut my best friend has it and I've used it a bunch of times while at her house and let me just say I'm in love and need to per chase this asap .love all the colors it offers and its so pigmented. its a bit pricey but well worth it . quality is key ,u get what u pay for. hopefully soon i will own it my self
Abby L.
Atlanta, GA
The worst quality formulas Urban Decay has ever released. I was shocked by how chalky these were and the lack of pigment they had. The fallout is terrible. Love the colors and the packaging but this a huge miss on the formula for the shadows.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I LOVE the Vice 2 palette....the colors are amazing and it really is my most favorite 60$ eyeshadow purchase....the Vice 3.....eeehhhh.....it's ok...the shadow isn't as silky or rich...it powders a bit more...kind of disappointing. The colors are pretty...but not nearly as jewel toned as the 2. I mean an A for the 2...but like a C for the 3
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is full of fun colors that are so vibrant. Pair this with urban decay primer and you'll have long lasting eye shadow that stands out and makes a statement. You can put on Urban Decay Prevision liquid eyeliner on top of any of these shadows for an even more dramatic look.
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
What can I say I love urban decay! Is palette is so beautiful from packaging to shadows. Blends seamlessly, wonderful fun colors to work with, can create dramatic look or keep it on the more natural side. I'm in love and am so glad I got this one.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
This is a gorgeous palette, not only in its design, but the shadows are beautiful. The look it self of this baby is beautiful, large mirror and double sided eye shadow brush is included. It has a good balance of fun, bright colors and neutrals. all of them are very high pigmented, and blend super well. Its on the pricey side, but it is so worth it.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautiful. The packaging is pretty and very sturdy with a large mirror. All the colors are creamy and very true to color. Many looks due to mattes and shimmer shades in one. Must have!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?