BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I have this pallet, I love it so much!
The colors are amazing and go on so smooth, the colors last all day long
Nothing compares to these pallets
Every color goes so well with my bluefish green eyes:)
Nicole D.
This palette is so much fun! I love doing dramatic eye makeup and the colors in here really help achieve that. They are all very pigmented and go on very smooth and staying power is pretty long but still a good idea to use primer underneath.
Amber P.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't sure if I should get this, but I am SOO glad I did! The eyeshadows are richly pigmented and this palette is an excellent value for those who love UD. There's 20 awesome shades- Voodoo and Betrayal being my favorites- plus a double ended brush. $60 is a lot but you get one heck of a bang for your buck... I'm almost contemplating getting a second palette for my UD makeup stash. :)

Jasmine S.
Woodbury, NY
This is a beautiful palette in terms of color. As for use, the colors aren't the most practical. I like to use them for a pop of color sometimes. There is a little fall out so I like to put my eye shadow on before the rest of my makeup. I would not recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Tampa, FL
The soft, purple case is gorgeous. I love how this palette latches closed. The shadow colors are beautiful and there's a good balance of soft colors and very bold, vibrant ones. They're all very pigmented, as we can usually expect from UD. I don't feel like most of the colors are completely original but I think it's great to have such a variety in one case, and at such a great price.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Best blue eyeshadow ever created, chaos the reason I bought the palette. Glitter eyeshadow do have fall out but doing eye makeup before face is a must. So you can clean fallout. Beautifully created.
Denise T.
Watertown, NY
Love this palette. I always enjoy applying this palette, because the colors are so pigmented and don't feel heavy at all. I bought this on sale and was so happy with the purchase.I also enjoy using their brushes that comes with every pallet. Yes, I would buy this again.
tiffany g.
This is very pigmented. Has a great selection of colors. From a night out on the town to a nude natural look. Stays on all day. So many different ways you can use this pallet.
Larissa V.
I have use Urban Decay when i do Zombie makeup or any Halloween fun things !
I don't know what it is with this palette but i have been able to create a great "normal" look to a fun freaky and crap yourself look!! go Urban Decay!!!
Ashley Q.
Got this bad boy on sale and it was one of the best decisions I've made! Pigments are super high quality and very easy to blend, definitely a must if you're looking to play with vibrant colors!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?