BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Elida T.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I fell in love w the colors & being Urban Decay I had to buy it. primer & brushes make all the difference. it is worth the price but, unfortunately a limited edition & sold out.. I recommend if you fall in love w a Limited Edition Palette to buy it asap because they do sell out w/in weeks!
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
My friend has this palette and she uses it to do my makeup, I am SO in love with it and I have been contemplating on getting it for myself. The pigment is awesome. The only thing that I don't like is that some of the colors aren't exactly my thing. Other than that this palette is awesome!
Kristina S.
Tacoma , WA
This is a very nice quality and color choices. Although the packaging is pretty, I don't like how big it is but that's just Urban Decay for you. Highly recommend this for the softness and color pay off!
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Such a great palette I only removed one star because I feel as if the color palette can sometimes be a little off in the vice palettes. They still are beautiful pigmentation and blend like a dream though
Cassondra L.
West St Paul, MN
I love this palette as I usually find all UD products to be amazing. My only complaint is it's hard to do a complete eye look with it. There are not enough matte products, in my opinion. Other than that, I love this palette. I own enough UD palettes to combine & make great use of this.
Haley A.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this palette but honestly I don't use it very much. If you wear bright colors on a daily basis then I would say go for it, but if your more like me and usually stick to earth tones then this will be a waist of money. None the less it's still a gorgeous palette with great pigment.
Ayla T.
Princess Anne, MD
This has to be one of my favorite palettes of all time. It's highly pigmented, and the colors make your eyes pop. I can create so many different looks with this palette. I never leave home without it.
Ana P.
I personally love urban decay eyeshadows cuz they are very pigmented, easy to work with, and barely have any fallout. This palette is very versatile, it has vibrant colors for a more wild look, and it also has beautiful neutral colors for a more natural/everyday look. I love it!
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
Lots and I mean lots of fallout, but if used with the UD primer potion it stays on nicely. It's my first UD palette and I bought from a friend but I like it for the most part.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I still have this palette the original Vice and OMG it is just amazing. The colors are so beautiful and have so much pigment. The downside is there is soooo much fallout. This palette is really messy.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?