BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I know this is gonna sound weird, but I love this palette. Here's the weird part, I can't really make the really pretty colors work for me! It's like having a really pretty pair of shoes that you can't find an outfit to go with... You like to play with them and wear them around the house. But seriously, I have no idea how to make the electric blue or hot pink work on me! :) Love them anyway!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
I absolutely love this palette. It's pretty much my go-to. The colors are very vibrant, and there's a great variety. The shimmery colors are super shimmery. I've hit pan on several colors now, and I don't know what I'm going to do without them!
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
Medley, FL
I am a fan of this palette because it has everything i can look for in the same place and for some people it is a little pricey but i think it is worth it! it has so many variety of tones from bright bold tones to more neutral cool tones that would be great for an everyday look.
Wisper H.
Binger, OK
This palette is AMAZING! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and not difficult to blend. I know a lot of people don't see this palette as something you would use for everyday wear but I DO! I love to use color and create something new everyday and this palette is incredible for that! I bought this product myself and you get a lot of shadows for the price as well as a dual ended brush!
Kristie G.
This palette is nice, it has a few neutrals and then some bright colors. The pigmentation is amazing.. and i love the way it opens with just the press of a button.
I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as i thought i would. I don't find enough every day eye colors in this palette. I seem to reach for palettes that give me more every day color options.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This is a gorgeous palette! I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades. The neutral shades are great for everyday use and the fun pops of green, blue, purple and pink are awesome for fun look when you want to go out with friends or on a date. I am always impressed with the pigmentation and quality of Urban Decay palettes! If you don't have one, you are really missing out!
Hadley F.
I love this palette so much! There are mattes, shimmers, jewel tones, neutrals, it's just the perfect palette! The colors are so pigmented and they don't fade through out the day. This is my favorite palette in my collection, and I'm so glad I purchased it!
Jeraldine V.
Conyers, GA
I love the vice palette! The colors are so vibrant and go with everything in my closet! You can take this palette on the go. It comes with a brush that's double ended, one for applying the eye shodow and the other one for blending.
Idania M.
Estoy enamorada de esta paleta de Urban Decay su pigmentacion de muy intensa con colores perfectos para toda ocasion, de esta linea todos los articulos son buenisimos pero este realmente vale la pena comprarlo y intentar varios maquillajes ME ENCANTA.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely one of my favorite UD palettes. Great color variation, high quality super pigmented shadows, super blendable, long wearing. This palette includes a great balance of neutral and wowzer shades, you can create just about any look you want to with it. Grated, UD is a bit expensive - but you get more than your money's worth in it's performance.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?