BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Christine M.
Astoria, NY
I own both Vice and Vice 2 and I'm in love with both. I literally don't use any other eye shadows, I have every color I need between the two. And they are very pigmented, especially so if you use the eye shadow primer with it. as long as they keep making Vice palettes, I will keep picking them up.
Kierroa B.
Tampa, FL
Best product ever the palette has different colors and very good pigmentation the packageing was well put together and they really took time and effort to make consumers want to buy there products and I world really recommend this product to everyone because it is great
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Got this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. My favorite eyeshadows are all urban decay. The pigment on these is great. I always use the eye primer too, makes the color stay on longer and they look great.
Logan W.
Providence, RI
So just because it's eye shadow doesn't mean you have to use it on your eyes. This stuff is amazing and I live for it. It is very blendable and super pigmented. I used it in the photo below to help with some of the brighter colors!
Gina E.
Lancaster, CA
Urban decay not only makes pretty palettes but the quality stands behind the appearance and price of the product. I highly recommend any urban decay eyeshadow palette because they have great pigmentation, beautiful colors, and they are not chalky like a lot of brands like too faced and Lorca do.
little s.
New Castle, DE
It’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation with soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer). There are a few misses in regards to color payoff, and some shades have drier or powdery textures.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
A wide and wonderful range of colors, sure to keep you playful through every season. These shades have great color pay off, and they stay in place. A really good deal especially if you are looking for a palette mixed with vibrant colors and some neutrals.
Dierra S.
Holly Springs, MS
I love this eyeshadow! It has colors when you just want to go out for something casual or fancy. It has colors that looks good on every skin tone and you can try mixing colors. I would definitely buy this again
Elida T.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I fell in love w the colors & being Urban Decay I had to buy it. primer & brushes make all the difference. it is worth the price but, unfortunately a limited edition & sold out.. I recommend if you fall in love w a Limited Edition Palette to buy it asap because they do sell out w/in weeks!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Colors are vibrant. You can use without a primer and still get a great color pay off. I received this as a gift and I'm so happy with it. Urban Decay is a tried and true brand and I would recommend to a pro or novice!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?