BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colors are crazy, but it's nice. They're incredibly pigmented, so if you're not into that, I understand why you'd pass on this palette. These colors are great for a fun night out with the girls or a day at a musical festival. Love it!
Samantha M.
This palette is so fun I just wish there were more matte shades so you could create a good look I always have to reach for another palette to Crete a look. But these colors are so pigmented and smooth
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Gorgeous array of colors. Glorious jewel tones, hints of the forrest, the night sky, the deep ocean. The shadows are pigmented buttery powder, long lasting. This palette has something for everyone, every mood, and is just sooo much fun. You will lovvve it. .... Another Urban Decay staple palette. ;)
Emily W.
Christiansbrg, VA
Absolutely great. Urban Decay's shadows are so creamy and pigmented. This palette has such an awesome range of shades, from neutrals and mattes to bright and shimmery colors. The original Vice palette is gone (limited edition) but they come out with a new variety every year. Definitely worth the price.
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I'm not usually a fan of shimmery eye shadows I prefer matte products so I only purchased this after it was on sale, but Urban Decay is great quality and this product has lot of great colors. Its mostly something I would use for subtle or stand alone most of the colors don't really blend well together.
Grace D.
The quality of these shadows is great! This palette has so many bright colors so I do not wear this palette very often, but when I'm looking for a different and colorful eye look this is always the palette that I use!
Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
WoW talk about those bright colors and the colors that you don't see alot. I love UD i have about 5 palettes from them and this one I just love those bright colors. The only thing that i don't care much for is fall out. I mean its not to bad just alittle. Also, you can do many looks with this palette.
Rhiannon P.
While there are a few "out there" shades, i enjoy adding them into my usual earth tones & sometimes smokey eye for a new look. very pigmented & durable - when paired with a primer. it may be a little pricey, but the payoff is worth it - and it lasts forever!!
Kierroa B.
Tampa, FL
Best product ever the palette has different colors and very good pigmentation the packageing was well put together and they really took time and effort to make consumers want to buy there products and I world really recommend this product to everyone because it is great
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay, so this palette is amazing so why not give it an A? Because to be honest I hardly use it! It's not a palette where you can easy do a neutral every day look. This is def. to have some fun for some nights out or pop of color. If you are into that then this is the palette for you. Amazing colors, very beautiful. There is some fall out so I recommend doing your eye makeup first, then moving on to your face :)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?