BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Megan G.
Belton, MO
I got this for Christmas and love it! I love all the different colors and you can do day or night looks. I am OBSESSED with the color Chaos which is the vibrant blue color. I love to use that as a liner on either my upper or lower lash line! It is gorgeous with my blue eyes. I wish there were more matte shades, but overall I love this and I have plenty of other palettes with matte shades for me to combine with these. I will also say that a couple of the shades are pretty glittery and messy so there is some fallout but I usually apply my foundation after doing my eyes if I use those shadows.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my absolute favorite Vice palette. There are enough neutrals, jewel tones, smokey colors and colorful eyeshadows to make this palette worth it for any makeup lover. Junkie is my favorite as well as Chaos.
Diana C.
East Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this item. Yes, it is a bit pricey but trust me it is worth it. It comes with 20 eye shadows and an eye shadow brush. The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. There is so many different types of looks you can create with this palette! Simple or smoky? Doesn't matter this palette has it all. (well in my opinion I think it does lol) Not to mention the packaging is beautiful, it is a bit bulky but I can get over that :)
Maya C.
Lexington, KY
This palette was hit or miss with me. Some colors, like chaos (the bright cobalt blue), were outstanding! Others were just flakey, glittery messes. Compared to other Urban Decay palettes, I think this palette could have been so much better. Over-looking the shadow quality, the color selection is amazing. You can create a wide range of looks with this palette. I was just left with fall-out under my eyes and somewhat disappointed.
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
This palette is amazing! The colors are the perfect mixture for different styles you'd like to have. Light colors for a casual day of work or whatever. Theres darker colors for a smoky eye look for a fancy evening. Theres even a whole bunch of wild colors for something bright and different. My favorite color on this palette would have to be stash. It looks AMAZING on brown eyes. I found a youtube tutorial for stash.
Breezy V.
I absolutely love this pallet! One of the best in terms of how pigmented it is and this is pretty common for UD eye shadows. I absolutely love the bright colors and there are a few neutrals in here to keep even those who play it a little more safe happy. Honestly, couldn't be more thrilled with it!
Jess L.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this palette for about 6 months now and am about ready to buy another one! I love the super pigmented colors. There is some fall out from them, but I just brush it off. This palette has a wide variety of colors. I love that because I can use this palette for my professional work look or for a more fun going out look. Definitely love UD and haven't had a product of theirs I've ever been disappointed in.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX
This palette is amazing and worth every penny! this was actually my first UD palette i had ever gotten and i was not disappointed, so many looks can be done with just this one palette! Amazing color pay off, super easy blendable only small con is some fallout on some of the shades but nothing i cant handle. If you were lucky enough to get the vice palette while you could I'm more then sure you love it too!
Alyssa O.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite palette. I bought it last year and I still have plenty of product left. I have tan skin so the shimmery gold looks really nice. I tend to blend two colors that compliment each other or go for the bold blue and shimmery gold or pink and get plenty of compliments from students, professors and customers while I'm working. Really brighten my eyes and makes me look more awake and polished.
Claira L.
Perth, WA, Australia
My first UD palette, this has 20 exclusive shades that cannot be found anywhere else. With such a versatile range of colours, this palette can be used to create a multitude of different looks. Shadows have minimal fallout and when used with a base stay on all day and don't crease. Definitely worth the money and is a great investment whether you are a makeup artist or just a makeup lover like myself.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?