BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Got this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. My favorite eyeshadows are all urban decay. The pigment on these is great. I always use the eye primer too, makes the color stay on longer and they look great.
Alexyz H.
Orlando, FL
Of course, all of these colors and pigmented, buttery, and long-lasting.... as you would expect from an Urban Decay pallet. The only reason I gave this 4/5 stars is because the brush is bad. (But then again, who buys their pallets for the brushes?)
little s.
New Castle, DE
It’s a nice palette with several really lovely shades with excellent pigmentation with soft and smooth textures, and that wear well without fading or creasing over eight hours (without a primer). There are a few misses in regards to color payoff, and some shades have drier or powdery textures.
Gina E.
Lancaster, CA
Urban decay not only makes pretty palettes but the quality stands behind the appearance and price of the product. I highly recommend any urban decay eyeshadow palette because they have great pigmentation, beautiful colors, and they are not chalky like a lot of brands like too faced and Lorca do.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
A wide and wonderful range of colors, sure to keep you playful through every season. These shades have great color pay off, and they stay in place. A really good deal especially if you are looking for a palette mixed with vibrant colors and some neutrals.
Chelsea P.
The colors in this palette are great. The only con is that they don't apply as intense as they look. I use an eyelid primer and also mix a little bit of water into the shadow before applying. Works out great that way and intensifies the color. I would purchase this palette again and recommend it.
Logan W.
Providence, RI
So just because it's eye shadow doesn't mean you have to use it on your eyes. This stuff is amazing and I live for it. It is very blendable and super pigmented. I used it in the photo below to help with some of the brighter colors!
Dierra S.
Holly Springs, MS
I love this eyeshadow! It has colors when you just want to go out for something casual or fancy. It has colors that looks good on every skin tone and you can try mixing colors. I would definitely buy this again
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Colors are vibrant. You can use without a primer and still get a great color pay off. I received this as a gift and I'm so happy with it. Urban Decay is a tried and true brand and I would recommend to a pro or novice!
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Omg! I'm in loooove with this palette, packaging and all. Comes with a coordinating bag too.

Pigmentation is amaze balls. I was lucky to pick it up for $39 at Sephora during the holiday sale.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?