BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Gabbie K.
I've had this for a while now and I don't use it that much. The colors are too dramatic and don't show enough pigment. The shimmery brown shades are the best out of this thing!
Sabrina S.
Taylorsville, UT
A few of the colors were chalky, especially the pink, but the palette overall is very high quality and just a must have to add to your collection. I've used this with and without primer and the colors stay vibrant with a long lifespan. I can go all day looking like a star! The colors might look intimidating but there really isn't anything too crazy, overall I am confident in saying it's appropriate for all ages and very suitable for even the most calm of jobs! -Sabrina
Tanesha c.
I love this pallet!!! Its filled with bold,popping colors and they're highly pigmented!! Its a lil expensive but you probably can find it on sale like I did!!! I also so love the case that its in that prism design makes the u outside just as fun as the inside
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
I'm in love with Urban Decay there product's are the best so when I seen this palette I had to run and get it before it was all gone, and I'm happy I did. This palette has beautiful pigment colors and the packaging is nice to, I would recommend this palette to my friends and family.
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
But not many for daily use. I do love the colors though, but they are mostly shimmer shadows and very colorful. This is a great palette though and I do not regret spending my money on it. The shadows are creamy, blend very well and all new colors. However there is minimal fallout and the brush that comes with it is ok but I think they could have done better. The Naked palette brushes are really nice so I'm not sure why this one wasn't. I do however love this palette!
sarah s.
Merchantville, NJ
I love all the urban decay vice palettes, the soft texture of the shadows allows them to go on smooth and pigmented and as with most if not all urban decay palettes it comes with a double ended brush, but by far my favorite thing about this palette is its packaging, for two reason. #1 it opens with the easy push of a button rather than having a lid that just loosley flips open or has to be pulled open and #2 the mirror it good quality, decent size and can only open so far (imagine opening a laptop) so you can actually use it without having to prop it up against something to keep the mirror from falling over.
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
Urban Decay never disappoints! My hubby purchased this for me at Sephora a few mos ago and I am in LOVE. A little eyeshadow goes a long long way with this brand- and these colors are proof of that! While it may be a little bit more expensive than the average drug store buy, it's well worth it. You get what you pay for!
Annamaria C.
I did find that the matte, bright colors are very chalky and do not apply very pigmented. There is also a lot, and I mean a lot, of fallout from these shadows so do not apply your primer before doing your eyes. Overall I would not repurchase this simply because the colors i find didn't go on my eyes that well maybe was my primer i don't know ended up buying the naked2 palette instead!
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
I love Urban Decay products, and this palette did not disappoint! I received this as a gift from my husband for my birthday, he did a good job! The colors are very bright and pigmented. There is a good mixture of bright and neutral colors, which makes it easy to create so many different looks with just one palette! I do suggest using a primer with these to maximize the color payoff. Love this item!
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
The packaging is really weird to me, i like and hate that it's matte because it gets dirty so easily but i like the texture, i also like that it's really simple and nothing too fancy. You get so many shadows in it and most of them are lovely, there are a couple of shades that are very questionable but i still like to play around with them from time to time. All in all I adore this.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?