BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
This palette is super versatile. It has all the colors that you need when you are trying to go out during the day or at night and even special occasions. The brush that comes in the palette is sooo good especially for blending.
Brandon O.
This product is incredible, the functionality of the packaging is what makes it for me. An amazing quality mirror that opens simply by the push of a button that angles itself perfectly for makeup application on almost any even surface. The mirror is huge and impressively clear. The shadows are good, but not UD's best.
Lycan (Jenn) S.
I liked this palette when I first got it and emailed with the company to find out which shadows are vegan. Surprised to say about 75% is! I popped the ones out that are not and gave them away.
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite shadow palette to use. I usually use it when its a night out and i want my eyes to pop a little more. Its a little pricey but i'm willing to pay for a good quality palette.
Mileva s.
Crown Point, IN
This palette is pretty and the pigmentation is good. I find that the colors are more geared to a 20 year old maybe 30 but nof for a mature professional The packaging is colorful but the colors are not for a a professional woman. No I would not recommend this product. it's more for "playtime" than daily use. .
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This pallet is so good. The quality of the shadows are outstanding and you get a lot of eyeshadows for your money. The palette includes many eyeshadows to create a everyday look or a night time look. I would recommend this.
Samantha M.
This palette is so fun I just wish there were more matte shades so you could create a good look I always have to reach for another palette to Crete a look. But these colors are so pigmented and smooth
Carin K.
This was my first palette I ever bought. So worth the money. UD is my favorite brand and I love the color selection in this palette. The packaging is very nice as well. It is a bit expensive, but you get a ton of product. I will for sure buy again when I hit pan. UD shadows are so soft and pigmented. A+++
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Love this palette! The consistency of the shadows are so creamy and velvety! They blend amazingly and the colors are absolute perfection! I can not wait for the Vice 3 palette to come out! I will be first in line to purchase. One of my favorite things about the vice palettes are the colors are typically new!
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colors are crazy, but it's nice. They're incredibly pigmented, so if you're not into that, I understand why you'd pass on this palette. These colors are great for a fun night out with the girls or a day at a musical festival. Love it!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?