BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I'm not usually a fan of shimmery eye shadows I prefer matte products so I only purchased this after it was on sale, but Urban Decay is great quality and this product has lot of great colors. Its mostly something I would use for subtle or stand alone most of the colors don't really blend well together.
Rhiannon P.
While there are a few "out there" shades, i enjoy adding them into my usual earth tones & sometimes smokey eye for a new look. very pigmented & durable - when paired with a primer. it may be a little pricey, but the payoff is worth it - and it lasts forever!!
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Gorgeous array of colors. Glorious jewel tones, hints of the forrest, the night sky, the deep ocean. The shadows are pigmented buttery powder, long lasting. This palette has something for everyone, every mood, and is just sooo much fun. You will lovvve it. .... Another Urban Decay staple palette. ;)
Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
WoW talk about those bright colors and the colors that you don't see alot. I love UD i have about 5 palettes from them and this one I just love those bright colors. The only thing that i don't care much for is fall out. I mean its not to bad just alittle. Also, you can do many looks with this palette.
Emily W.
Christiansbrg, VA
Absolutely great. Urban Decay's shadows are so creamy and pigmented. This palette has such an awesome range of shades, from neutrals and mattes to bright and shimmery colors. The original Vice palette is gone (limited edition) but they come out with a new variety every year. Definitely worth the price.
Clarissa S.
I got this pallet for Christmas and I love it. This pallet is great for natural and colorful looks. The colors are also fairly pigmented. I recommend getting this. Oh yeah and the mirror that comes on it is huge!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Got this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. My favorite eyeshadows are all urban decay. The pigment on these is great. I always use the eye primer too, makes the color stay on longer and they look great.
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay, so this palette is amazing so why not give it an A? Because to be honest I hardly use it! It's not a palette where you can easy do a neutral every day look. This is def. to have some fun for some nights out or pop of color. If you are into that then this is the palette for you. Amazing colors, very beautiful. There is some fall out so I recommend doing your eye makeup first, then moving on to your face :)
Christine M.
ASTORIA, NY
I own both Vice and Vice 2 and I'm in love with both. I literally don't use any other eye shadows, I have every color I need between the two. And they are very pigmented, especially so if you use the eye shadow primer with it. as long as they keep making Vice palettes, I will keep picking them up.
Kierroa B.
Tampa, FL
Best product ever the palette has different colors and very good pigmentation the packageing was well put together and they really took time and effort to make consumers want to buy there products and I world really recommend this product to everyone because it is great
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?