BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Rachel X.
Vienna, VA
I have the Vice 4 palette. It's a good palette with a huge variety of colors that are mostly colorful shimmers. There's also a column of mattes which you can use for transition colors or highlighting. Overall it's a great palette with beautiful colors that are highly pigmented! Be warned though, some shimmer shadows do have some fallout when you put them on.
Tiffany L.
The Vice palette is SO much fun! Love the colors and the pigments last all day. The product is easy to apply, but make sure you are meticulous with the application because the bold colors can be fairly unforgiving if you go too heavy or veer off track. But even then, just strip the color and reapply. The results are worth it. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for bold, fun colors. Urban Decay makes wonderful eye shadows and the bold colors are a fun addition to any collection.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
UD products are never a let down. I like different colors depending on how I feel that day. With this pallette it gives me that option. The way UD shadows can blend without the lines from one color to the next is perfect. I'm extremely picky about my shadows. With UD I can honestly say I have flawless shadows because the product is so great
Brandi A.
I love love love Urban Decay. Everytime I go to Ulta u gravitate towards UD first. ALWAYS! I got this palette for Christmas a year or so ago and I still have not hit pan. They are long lasting and really pigmented. I do use eye primer with them so you might try that too. Forever a fan of UD!!
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this pallette on Halloween to make my face look a little more like Freddy Krueger! It was all I had, and I wasn't about to terribly mess up with latex. Needless to say, it was fun...and worked really well. Blended nicely, and the colors were crazy enough to make that work for me. Not too much kickup, either.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Urban Decay's line of Vice palettes are amongst my favorites in my makeup collection. With a variety of both rich neutrals and bold colors, these eyeshadows provide endless possibilities to express yourself. The quality of the eyeshadows are luxurious and easily blendable. Color payoff is insane and they last all day, even without a primer!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Since the #vice #palettes are always #limitededition, i highly recommend you swoop these babies up when they are released, typically around the holidays. You really cant go wrong with #urbandecay, they have perfected their eyeshadow and they jist dont release anything but #amazing eyeshadows. These palettes literally have endless looks you can do from smokey eyes to jist a pop of color to full on bright color combos. They are a #mustbuy
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Urban Decay is pretty much my favorite cosmetics brand, so I have A LOT of their palettes. This one is just as amazing as all the rest. It has some really fun, unique colors in it and I love that. They're very pigmented and easy to blend as usual. The bright blue one, however, is extremely chalky and not very pigmented or bright on the skin so I did have to deduct a star for that. Overall great palette and worth the money though.
Jenn C.
This is one of my favorite urban decay palettes simply because of the packaging. I love that the packaging wasn't paper and included a big mirror. The only downfall was the mirror only goes to one setting. The colors are great has color and neutrals so you get a variety and some mattes. Urban decay shadows go on easily and super pigmented which I love but you can get some fall out.
Samantha W.
North East, MD
Many colors to choose from! If you mainly use earthy tones this may not be for you - although there are a few neutrals. This palette is for those who love a smokey eye. There are 20 varying shades encased in beautiful packaging! I would recommend this to anyone!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?