BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Liane H.
It's every color you need plus more that you would never dare to buy but since it's there... This palette makes everyone a risk taker! I love it! I have all
Of the vice pallets. When I do other people's makeup sometimes, I take these with me so I'm sure to have what they want!
Barbara C.
Hilliard, OH
This is seriously the best palette ever! Out of all the vice palettes this is my favorite! The packaging and everything is perfect! The colors are very pigmented and great for any skin tone. There's a large range of colors so you could make so many gorgeous looks with this!
Alexia C.
Dallas
This palette itself is one of my favorite I love for these super picmentada I love the colors I think all products urban decay are the best and love for fade super amazing I would recommend it to all the girls for relidad is a palettes with many shades and strong colors
Kierroa B.
Tampa, FL
Best product ever the palette has different colors and very good pigmentation the packageing was well put together and they really took time and effort to make consumers want to buy there products and I world really recommend this product to everyone because it is great
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I love my vice palette from Urban Decay.

I am a big UD fan because of the shade selection and the fact that their shadows are always nicely pigmented.

I have a couple of the Naked palettes and the Electric palette from UD and enjoy them all. Definitely recommend this!
Courtney F.
Urban Decay does a really good job of picking a lot of diverse colors for this palette including neutrals and bright colors as well. There is also a diverse selection of matte and shimmer colors. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors blend together really well.
Elizabeth D.
Conway, AR
Oh, this is one of my favorite palettes I've had! The combination of colors are great, and the pigment of the colors is even better! Great color payoff. I have gotten away from using shimmers and glitters as I've gotten older, but I always go back to this palette!
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
I love the colors they are so playful and how long they last without fading!!! I fell asleep wearing the eye shadow and they didn't wear off like others do!!! However i do not like the price tag but it's sooo worth it!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I love UD, but for some reason this palette didn't WOW me. The shadows are pretty, and buttery as always, they just seem like repeats or extremely close to repeats. It doesn't seem "new" to me. I'd like to see something a little different in the vice palettes.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is one of my faves! It has the perfect mix of everyday neutral shades with intense colors to experiment with. The formulas for the satins, shimmer, matte and glitter shades are all long wearing and very pigmented. I can't love this palette enough!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?