BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
I used this pallette on Halloween to make my face look a little more like Freddy Krueger! It was all I had, and I wasn't about to terribly mess up with latex. Needless to say, it was fun...and worked really well. Blended nicely, and the colors were crazy enough to make that work for me. Not too much kickup, either.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Urban Decay's line of Vice palettes are amongst my favorites in my makeup collection. With a variety of both rich neutrals and bold colors, these eyeshadows provide endless possibilities to express yourself. The quality of the eyeshadows are luxurious and easily blendable. Color payoff is insane and they last all day, even without a primer!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Since the #vice #palettes are always #limitededition, i highly recommend you swoop these babies up when they are released, typically around the holidays. You really cant go wrong with #urbandecay, they have perfected their eyeshadow and they jist dont release anything but #amazing eyeshadows. These palettes literally have endless looks you can do from smokey eyes to jist a pop of color to full on bright color combos. They are a #mustbuy
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Urban Decay is pretty much my favorite cosmetics brand, so I have A LOT of their palettes. This one is just as amazing as all the rest. It has some really fun, unique colors in it and I love that. They're very pigmented and easy to blend as usual. The bright blue one, however, is extremely chalky and not very pigmented or bright on the skin so I did have to deduct a star for that. Overall great palette and worth the money though.
Jenn C.
This is one of my favorite urban decay palettes simply because of the packaging. I love that the packaging wasn't paper and included a big mirror. The only downfall was the mirror only goes to one setting. The colors are great has color and neutrals so you get a variety and some mattes. Urban decay shadows go on easily and super pigmented which I love but you can get some fall out.
Samantha W.
North East, MD
Many colors to choose from! If you mainly use earthy tones this may not be for you - although there are a few neutrals. This palette is for those who love a smokey eye. There are 20 varying shades encased in beautiful packaging! I would recommend this to anyone!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I really love the variety of colors in this palette. You can make so many looks with just this palette alone and even multi use some colors as blush or highlight too. I love all of the Vice palettes but this one is my favorite and I love the packaging too! Super cute!
Sydney B.
I'm a huge eyeshadow gal. If I go out I do dark, shimmery eyes and if I'm just doing day makeup I'll throw on a little light shimmer. This palette is fabulous as it has both lights and darks. A few of the colors are too bright for my taste, but they may be okay if mixed with another color. It comes with a brush and the shadow goes on the eyelid very easily.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
OMG!!! I am so in love with this pallet. All of the color in here is mesmerizing. So many looks are possible with this pallet. Not only so they look amazing but they blend so easily. Urban Decay The Vice Palette
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I adore this palette. It has a good variation of colors and tones. You have your lighter colors to your brights so it's fun to play with and gives your endless options for looks. They're no fallout the pigmentation is excellent its just a perfect palette.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?