BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this palette. There is a gorgeous range of color, although I do wish there were a few more matte shades. Maybe some vibrant mattes.  There's a little kick  back but nothing that isn't manageable.  The packaging is really pretty as well!
Bri M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This pallet is so good. The quality of the shadows are outstanding and you get a lot of eyeshadows for your money. The palette includes many eyeshadows to create a everyday look or a night time look. I would recommend this.
Lycan (Jenn) S.
I liked this palette when I first got it and emailed with the company to find out which shadows are vegan. Surprised to say about 75% is! I popped the ones out that are not and gave them away.
Aimee W.
Another rockin palette to add to my collection! I love the long lasting vibrant colors. Mixes and Matches well with other Urban Decay Pallettes and one of my go to's for a night on the town.
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Love this palette! The consistency of the shadows are so creamy and velvety! They blend amazingly and the colors are absolute perfection! I can not wait for the Vice 3 palette to come out! I will be first in line to purchase. One of my favorite things about the vice palettes are the colors are typically new!
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colors are crazy, but it's nice. They're incredibly pigmented, so if you're not into that, I understand why you'd pass on this palette. These colors are great for a fun night out with the girls or a day at a musical festival. Love it!
Samantha M.
This palette is so fun I just wish there were more matte shades so you could create a good look I always have to reach for another palette to Crete a look. But these colors are so pigmented and smooth
Carin K.
This was my first palette I ever bought. So worth the money. UD is my favorite brand and I love the color selection in this palette. The packaging is very nice as well. It is a bit expensive, but you get a ton of product. I will for sure buy again when I hit pan. UD shadows are so soft and pigmented. A+++
Katie C.
Belews Creek, NC
Urban decay is an amazing makeup company, you can order anything and be confident that it is good quality, too start off with the colors the pigments in this palette are amazing, they are so bright and fun, i suggest this to any lady that is a makeup junkie and loves to play around with some makeup love love
Jessica F.
Marietta, GA
I'm not usually a fan of shimmery eye shadows I prefer matte products so I only purchased this after it was on sale, but Urban Decay is great quality and this product has lot of great colors. Its mostly something I would use for subtle or stand alone most of the colors don't really blend well together.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?