BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
This is a gorgeous palette, not only in its design, but the shadows are beautiful. The look it self of this baby is beautiful, large mirror and double sided eye shadow brush is included. It has a good balance of fun, bright colors and neutrals. all of them are very high pigmented, and blend super well. Its on the pricey side, but it is so worth it.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
This palette is beautiful. The packaging is pretty and very sturdy with a large mirror. All the colors are creamy and very true to color. Many looks due to mattes and shimmer shades in one. Must have!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this as a gift and it's not one of the palettes that had caught my eye but I ended up really loving it . I like that there are plenty of neutral colors but also bold when you feel like being fun
Latisha S.
The one brand that I can never get enough of i Urban Decay! This palette is the bees knees! Love it! An absolute must have for any Eunique Fashionista. I can't get enough of how silky they go on and the dependability. When you realize how to work it the possibilities are endless.
Meghan A.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love this palette! So pretty and all the colors are very pigmented. I like that it has unique colors too and it's fun to get creative with. A little pricey but it's worth it. I use this product once a week or so but I do my make up regularly. I would highly recommend!
RUTH T.
I have to say that I love this pallet. These colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Beautiful packaging and love the color. No need for improvement it's beautiful. I just bought another one today.
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
Let me start off by saying WOW!! I love urban decay there products are AMAZING, there eyeshadows like this pallet are so pigmented they pop and last all day. I will never change brands for eyeshadows and this vice pallet is definitely one to buy! I suggest everyone to pop into ulta or sephora to pick up there pallet today!
Brianne B.
Expensive palette but the color payoff is amazing! The colors are so creamy and beautiful, the looks you can create with this are endless, from simple to stunning night out. A small amount of fallout but they seem to have the same formula as the individual UD eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this flawless palette!
Mary F.
Boston, MA
Got this as a gift from one of my more eccentric friends. I like muted tones so I hit pan on all the neutrals and didn't even touch a lot of the brighter colors. I think it's good for girls who like to wear really fun makeup, but I'm a lot more simple. The shadows I used were good, consistent with Urban Decay's quality.
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
I own almost every palette UD has ever made, and this is my main go-to. Like all UD colors, the pigmentation is phenomenal but this palette is my fave simply because there are so many colors in one place to play with. I can't say enough about the quality of UD products and their packaging and display are always fab.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?