BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Lily R.
I can't find the Vice 2 on here but the is a review for the vice 2!
These shadows are just a dream! The pigmentation is amazing and the quality is amazing! I have stila palettes, the naked palette, lorac, and this one still always makes me melt! Love it!!
Renata G.
Fall river, MA

×

TODASIMAGENSSHOPPINGAPLICATIVOSVÍDEOSNOTÍCIASMAPASLIVROSVOOSFERRAMENTAS DE PESQUISA
Exibindo resultados para tradutor
Em vez disso, pesquisar por tradutoe
uma das melhores paletas que ja pude testar,otima pigmentação,versatil,otima compra pra quem tem pouco dinheir... Mais

Mais

Mudar para portuguêsFechar tela cheia
one of the best palettes that could already test , optimal pigmentation, versatile , optimal purchase for those who have little money to envinvestir and wish to have several options
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban Decay eyeshadows are on of the few department store brands that I'm willing to splurge on, because I know (from years of use) that the pigmentation, wear-ability, and duration lasts. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and this is no exception. Colors glide on smooth every time and are versatile to where you can apply dry or with a wet brush, as either a liner or full eyeshadow. This palette is amazing with rich colors and plenty of options. Just be sure to wear a really good eyeshadow primer for best results.
Kylee G.
I love anything made by Urban Decay and this palette didn't disappoint. I love the variety of colors in the palette. perfect for everyday or if you want to be a little more daring or colorful. you have it all. I used it at a friends place and was really impressed. I love the pigmentation of these shadows. Urban Decay rarely disappoints for me. I recommend this to anyone who is into makeup. you can find it on eBay and possibly glambot.com
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
I just bought this coveted pallet and absolutely love it! It comes with great variety of colors that a long lasting wear and very pigmented. It is definitely worth the price. One thing I am definitely disappointed about is the brush, considering urban decay ALWAYS has a great shadow brush paired with their pallets. However the packaging is beautiful and the bag is comes in is definitely a keeper and makes up for the brush. Enjoy!
Kristina L.
The primer is the best on the market, nothing makes the make up stay on like urban decay eye shadow primer! The colors in the palette are great for just about anything! The Urban Decay Vice Palette has colors for going out on the town and for casual everyday use! They also stay on for a long time and do not fade! I am never disappointed when using Urban Decay products. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys using make up and wants a great reliable and colorful eye shadow pallet with so many vibrant colors to choose from!
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I did find that the matte, bright colors are very chalky and do not apply very pigmented. There is also a lot, and I mean a lot, of fallout from these shadows so do not apply your foundation before doing your eyes. Overall I would not repurchase this simply because the colors are not ones that I normally use. They are okay, but I would recommend picking up either of the Naked Palettes or an Inglot Palette if you are looking for bold colors that last. I also find the lasting power of these to be subpar.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Not only are the colors amazing but they are high Fashion for cosmetics and they apply smoothly of course using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and there's no creasing there's many looks that can be created by this palette and I Own this
Jamie D.
This palette has a ton of interesting colors that I use often, however there are a couple dud shades that have a ridiculous amount of fallout for a high end brand. The neutrals on the bottom row are wonderful as are the gold and copper shades. Chaos is the stunner shade of the palette because it's such a unique matte shade. It requires a little work due to its matte nature, but the payoff is well worth it. A ton of fun looks can be made with this palette along with great neutral looks.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?