BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
Let me start off by saying WOW!! I love urban decay there products are AMAZING, there eyeshadows like this pallet are so pigmented they pop and last all day. I will never change brands for eyeshadows and this vice pallet is definitely one to buy! I suggest everyone to pop into ulta or sephora to pick up there pallet today!
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
This palette is super versatile. It has all the colors that you need when you are trying to go out during the day or at night and even special occasions. The brush that comes in the palette is sooo good especially for blending.
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
I own almost every palette UD has ever made, and this is my main go-to. Like all UD colors, the pigmentation is phenomenal but this palette is my fave simply because there are so many colors in one place to play with. I can't say enough about the quality of UD products and their packaging and display are always fab.
Mary F.
Boston, MA
Got this as a gift from one of my more eccentric friends. I like muted tones so I hit pan on all the neutrals and didn't even touch a lot of the brighter colors. I think it's good for girls who like to wear really fun makeup, but I'm a lot more simple. The shadows I used were good, consistent with Urban Decay's quality.
Brandon O.
This product is incredible, the functionality of the packaging is what makes it for me. An amazing quality mirror that opens simply by the push of a button that angles itself perfectly for makeup application on almost any even surface. The mirror is huge and impressively clear. The shadows are good, but not UD's best.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love urban decay I love the formula of the shadows they never ever disappoint me they always come through with pigment & longevity seriously if you have tried them idk what you waiting for I totally recommend
Brianne B.
Expensive palette but the color payoff is amazing! The colors are so creamy and beautiful, the looks you can create with this are endless, from simple to stunning night out. A small amount of fallout but they seem to have the same formula as the individual UD eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this flawless palette!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Iran decay palettes are by far the best high intensity color palettes out there. The quality of the shadow is wonderful! It blends well, lasts forever and is highly pigmented. I will only buy urban decay palettes unless I'm really in love with another company's colors.
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
This is my favorite shadow palette to use. I usually use it when its a night out and i want my eyes to pop a little more. Its a little pricey but i'm willing to pay for a good quality palette.
Mileva s.
Crown Point, IN
This palette is pretty and the pigmentation is good. I find that the colors are more geared to a 20 year old maybe 30 but nof for a mature professional The packaging is colorful but the colors are not for a a professional woman. No I would not recommend this product. it's more for "playtime" than daily use. .
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?