BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Mallori S.
This is one of my favorite new palettes ! It has a good variety of colors from neutrals to very bright, bold colors that are all packed with Urban Decay's unbeatable pigment and smoothness ! They have good staying power with any primer. This would be a great first palette for someone looking into trying a variety of Urban Decay's eyeshadows.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
One of my favorite palettes. The colors are nice and pigmented and last a long time. The colors apply easily and blend so well together. The quality is great for the price you pay and the palette has lasted me years. Great buy!
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
The worst quality formulas Urban Decay has ever released. I was shocked by how chalky these were and the lack of pigment they had. The fallout is terrible. Love the colors and the packaging but this a huge miss on the formula for the shadows.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
So I LOVE the Vice 2 palette....the colors are amazing and it really is my most favorite 60$ eyeshadow purchase....the Vice 3.....eeehhhh.....it's ok...the shadow isn't as silky or rich...it powders a bit more...kind of disappointing. The colors are pretty...but not nearly as jewel toned as the 2. I mean an A for the 2...but like a C for the 3
Hadley F.
I love this palette so much! There are mattes, shimmers, jewel tones, neutrals, it's just the perfect palette! The colors are so pigmented and they don't fade through out the day. This is my favorite palette in my collection, and I'm so glad I purchased it!
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I do not own this vice palette yet nut my best friend has it and I've used it a bunch of times while at her house and let me just say I'm in love and need to per chase this asap .love all the colors it offers and its so pigmented. its a bit pricey but well worth it . quality is key ,u get what u pay for. hopefully soon i will own it my self
Courtney C.
I really love the colors in this palette because they are great for fall. There's a great variety of shades from everyday to going out. They blend really well and they are grouped in a way that is foolproof. If you're not sure how to wear the colors you can easily find coordinating colors.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Get product and pigmentation. I got this as a gift for my mom and it came so beautifully. The box is very nice and a lot bigger then I expected. I ended up getting it for $29 and it was worth every penny
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
What can I say I love urban decay! Is palette is so beautiful from packaging to shadows. Blends seamlessly, wonderful fun colors to work with, can create dramatic look or keep it on the more natural side. I'm in love and am so glad I got this one.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This palette is full of fun colors that are so vibrant. Pair this with urban decay primer and you'll have long lasting eye shadow that stands out and makes a statement. You can put on Urban Decay Prevision liquid eyeliner on top of any of these shadows for an even more dramatic look.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?