BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
This palette is beautiful. The packaging is pretty and very sturdy with a large mirror. All the colors are creamy and very true to color. Many looks due to mattes and shimmer shades in one. Must have!
RUTH T.
I have to say that I love this pallet. These colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Beautiful packaging and love the color. No need for improvement it's beautiful. I just bought another one today.
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
Let me start off by saying WOW!! I love urban decay there products are AMAZING, there eyeshadows like this pallet are so pigmented they pop and last all day. I will never change brands for eyeshadows and this vice pallet is definitely one to buy! I suggest everyone to pop into ulta or sephora to pick up there pallet today!
Meghan A.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love this palette! So pretty and all the colors are very pigmented. I like that it has unique colors too and it's fun to get creative with. A little pricey but it's worth it. I use this product once a week or so but I do my make up regularly. I would highly recommend!
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
I own almost every palette UD has ever made, and this is my main go-to. Like all UD colors, the pigmentation is phenomenal but this palette is my fave simply because there are so many colors in one place to play with. I can't say enough about the quality of UD products and their packaging and display are always fab.
Mary F.
Boston, MA
Got this as a gift from one of my more eccentric friends. I like muted tones so I hit pan on all the neutrals and didn't even touch a lot of the brighter colors. I think it's good for girls who like to wear really fun makeup, but I'm a lot more simple. The shadows I used were good, consistent with Urban Decay's quality.
Brandon O.
This product is incredible, the functionality of the packaging is what makes it for me. An amazing quality mirror that opens simply by the push of a button that angles itself perfectly for makeup application on almost any even surface. The mirror is huge and impressively clear. The shadows are good, but not UD's best.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love urban decay I love the formula of the shadows they never ever disappoint me they always come through with pigment & longevity seriously if you have tried them idk what you waiting for I totally recommend
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
This palette is super versatile. It has all the colors that you need when you are trying to go out during the day or at night and even special occasions. The brush that comes in the palette is sooo good especially for blending.
Brianne B.
Expensive palette but the color payoff is amazing! The colors are so creamy and beautiful, the looks you can create with this are endless, from simple to stunning night out. A small amount of fallout but they seem to have the same formula as the individual UD eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this flawless palette!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?