BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
dailen d.
Hialeah, FL
When I first got this product I was in love with the colors and then I tried it on and the glitter was having kinda a lot of fall out and I mean it isn't that easy to apply and no I wouldn't buy it again
One of my favorite palettes! The colors are beautiful, and are long lasting! Every color has great pigment, and you do not have to apply too many coats to get the look you desire! Absolutely recommend!!!
Jessica P.
Deansboro, NY
This palette is amazing! I love their Naked palette, but this palette is great because it has such a variety of colors. I am someone who likes everything from basic to outrageous, and this is one of the few palettes that can really satisfy any look. If you like bold and basic and you change it up everyday, this is the palette for you! I have never found another company that produces eyeshadow as well as Urban Decay; it goes on strong and stays on, with nice pigment. The ONLY problem I have is with the glitter getting on my cheeks, but if you hold a paper underneath, you can catch it.
Shayla J.
When I think of Urban Decay, MAC products come right to mind. I love MAC products but I love to save money as well!! Urban Decay has a large assortments of BOLD eye shadows just like MAC. The good thing about Urban Decay is that they give you more for your money. I love the Palettes that Urban Decay produces! The wear of Urban Decay makeup does mimic MAC products with the wear and color selection like a mentioned before.
Savannah S.
Arcadia, CA
I love urban decay and this is another great one, beautiful unique colors. This packaging is a bit large but very amazing if you want something a little different
Crystal  C.
This palette is not my favorite, I was really disappointed don't get me wrong colors are great pigmentation, it just has a lot of glitter in every color and dose not stay in place. color gets ever wear. this is not my go to palette it's great for night out with the girl's, I use it for Halloween. I really love love the urban decay naked palette
Tawnie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Packaging is great. Colors are bold and are highly pigmented. Price is fair for the amount of eye shadows included. The color lasts all day and does not look powdery when applies. Easy to apply.
denise z.
Clifton, NJ
What can I say about Urban Decay "The Vice Palette"....
This is a must have for every girl!
What I love the most about this palette is the diverse colors, the ability to layer one color over another, and being able to reapply to make the colors as muted or as bold as you want.
I always try and look for a palette with a range of colors from a skin tone color to bright vivid colors and shimmers. This gives you everything you need. You can be as outrageous and bold as you want or you can use any of these colors for an every day in the office look. They last all day especially when used with their amazing eye primer.
If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, or you are trying this brand out for the first time, THIS is it!
Felicia H.
The Urban Decay Vice Palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. Like the other Urban Decay products, the eyeshadow is long lasting, highly pigmented, and stunningly beautiful. There are both matte and sparkly tones to create the perfect look! The eyeshadows can be layered and mixed to create hundreds of different looks that are perfect for every occasion!! You will not be sorry, you bought it!!!!
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first purchased this palette, I thought it was going to be the one I took with me on vacations, because it was so versatile. What I found, however, is that I don't reach for it nearly as much as my other palettes. Most of the glitter colors have some pretty serious fall-out and low pigmentation, and other colors like the vibrant cobalt blue aren't colors I wear on a daily basis (or really ever). The neutrals in the palette are great, though, as are the shimmers.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?