BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out.
Heather M.
A beautiful collection of shadows, not only do the color swatch beautifully but they also blend well together, 20 colors some that are glitter and some that are shimmer these are a must have for somebody who likes to have a multitude of colors in there eyeshadow arsenal. Also comes with a dual sided brush that's great for packing on the eyecolor but also light and fluffy on the other side For blending.
Brittany J.
Love The Colors In This Palette They Are Long Lasting, Super Pigmented And Vibrant. On Those Days I'm Feeling Bold I Reach For This Palette Every Single Time! I Will Definitely Repurchase This When I Hit Pan On Every Color!
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
Love this palette so mich! So versatile and you can do so many looks for the price! I have used and abused this palette since it came out!! Packaging is so sturdy!
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually one of my first palettes that I bought and I was too scared to use some of the bright ones. Now that I know what I'm doing, I use it all the time and it's gorgeous!
Meka R.
I love this palette. Urban Decay shadows are extremely pigmented and creamy and this palette does not lack in pigmentation. The shadows are very buttery and blend effortlessly. There is a small amount of fallout but nothing a makeup remover wipe can't fix. I just wish the palette had a soft brown matte shade that could be used as a transition shade but overall I'm impressed with this palette.
Sabrina B.
I wonder if I'll be the only one with a 2 star review. I loved the color range of the vice 4, but the payoff was awful. Trying to use some of the glittery shadows with a brush was just torture. They would fall off the brush on my face and would only pick up the glitter, not the base color. I actually returned the palette, since i saw no use for almost half the shadows.
Ciara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was walking through Ulta looking for a higher end palette and this baby sparkled in the corner of my eye. First glance and I knew I had to have it!

This palette is glorious. It's highly pigmented and blends so smoothly! I love the choices of colors in this palette as well, I feel like it covers a lot of bases. The names are really fun too. There's a lovely green color called "mildew" lol.
Jen R.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is fantastic! Absolutely worth the investment. A much better deal, price wise, than individual UD eyeshadows. Comes with colors you can only get in this palette. You can get a lot of different looks with this, from natural to bright and colorful. I wish it had a few more mattes, and there's a little bit of fallout in some of the glittery ones. Otherwise, great pigmentation and long lasting. Especially when used with UD eye primer. The packaging is gorgeous and pretty durable. Love the large mirror! A definite must own
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have all of the Vice palettes (1-4 and LTD), and they're perfect. Each one has a gorgeous selection of twenty eyeshadows ranging from vibrant colors to neutrals. Most are shimmery but there are a few mattes in each palette. UD Eyeshadows are always super pigmented. There is some fall out but it's not a big deal as long as you tap off the brush a little. I highly highly recommend getting the Vice 4 palette while you still can.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?