BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tina H.
I own A LOT of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip, and palettes. They are all super pigmented in color. The Vice palettes have more playful colors rather than the Naked palettes, but they are all wearable. Vice palettes have shades that are more suitable for girls night out or when you feel like having some fun. 😆
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA
Love love love urban decay eyeshadow pallets!!!!! I only use urban decay on my eyes from eyeliner to eyeshadow and this stuff is a little pricey but it is totally worth the money. The pigments are bright and blend easily. My definite go to eye shadow pallet.
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
Any vice palette is worth the purchase I have the first one and the third one and both are absolute perfection. The matte shades are bomb and the shimmer ones have some fallout but that is typical. Highly recommended
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes are the best palettes available in my opinion. They are highly pigmented and have barely any fallout. They always have a great mix of shades and the brushes that come with them are super high quality. This palette is great for creating dramatic nighttime looks and more subtle daytime looks.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Urban Decay does it again!!! The Vice 2 really is a nice universal palette that has a wide array of colors allowing all beauty gurus to create a wide variety of looks. From a natural eye to a deep and sultry smokey, the Vice 2 palette will do it all. The shadows are super pigmented, and blend really easily. I highly recommend this palette to everyone!
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely one of my favorite UD palettes. Great color variation, high quality super pigmented shadows, super blendable, long wearing. This palette includes a great balance of neutral and wowzer shades, you can create just about any look you want to with it. Grated, UD is a bit expensive - but you get more than your money's worth in it's performance.
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
I love the newest Vice palette by Urban Decay. Their XX Vice Limited Reloaded palette is full of gorgeous colors for all occasions. It includes three neutral matte shadows that blend beautifully with the shimmer shadows and the high sparkle shades.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the urban decay vice ltd limited edition palette I just couldn't find it on here. It's a great palette and if you can still find it I defiantly recommend you get it because it's a great palette with many colors.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
Honestly I'm not that into bright colored eye shadows, but this palette really intrigued me. I got it because I wanted to excitement more with bright colors and this product really helped me get out of my comfort zone. Perfect for 1st bright colors
Idania M.
Estoy enamorada de esta paleta de Urban Decay su pigmentacion de muy intensa con colores perfectos para toda ocasion, de esta linea todos los articulos son buenisimos pero este realmente vale la pena comprarlo y intentar varios maquillajes ME ENCANTA.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?