BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Erika C.
This is one of my favourite UD palettes I have. It is so versatile, because it includes a great variety of colours. The case itself is super durable, I've taken it with me on many trips and never have had any issues with it. The formula is great, pigmented, blendable, just like you'd expect from UD.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Pricey Pigmented Perfect

If your wanting to create endless quality of eye looks that will impress this is the pallet that is worth the investment.

You can use the pigments wet to create another look to amp up the wattage
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
One of my favorite palettes. The colors are nice and pigmented and last a long time. The colors apply easily and blend so well together. The quality is great for the price you pay and the palette has lasted me years. Great buy!
Mallori S.
This is one of my favorite new palettes ! It has a good variety of colors from neutrals to very bright, bold colors that are all packed with Urban Decay's unbeatable pigment and smoothness ! They have good staying power with any primer. This would be a great first palette for someone looking into trying a variety of Urban Decay's eyeshadows.
Courtney C.
I really love the colors in this palette because they are great for fall. There's a great variety of shades from everyday to going out. They blend really well and they are grouped in a way that is foolproof. If you're not sure how to wear the colors you can easily find coordinating colors.
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
So I LOVE the Vice 2 palette....the colors are amazing and it really is my most favorite 60$ eyeshadow purchase....the Vice 3.....eeehhhh.....it's ok...the shadow isn't as silky or rich...it powders a bit more...kind of disappointing. The colors are pretty...but not nearly as jewel toned as the 2. I mean an A for the 2...but like a C for the 3
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
The worst quality formulas Urban Decay has ever released. I was shocked by how chalky these were and the lack of pigment they had. The fallout is terrible. Love the colors and the packaging but this a huge miss on the formula for the shadows.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I do not own this vice palette yet nut my best friend has it and I've used it a bunch of times while at her house and let me just say I'm in love and need to per chase this asap .love all the colors it offers and its so pigmented. its a bit pricey but well worth it . quality is key ,u get what u pay for. hopefully soon i will own it my self
Hadley F.
Athens, GA
I love this palette so much! There are mattes, shimmers, jewel tones, neutrals, it's just the perfect palette! The colors are so pigmented and they don't fade through out the day. This is my favorite palette in my collection, and I'm so glad I purchased it!
Tabatha L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
What can I say I love urban decay! Is palette is so beautiful from packaging to shadows. Blends seamlessly, wonderful fun colors to work with, can create dramatic look or keep it on the more natural side. I'm in love and am so glad I got this one.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?