BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Danielle R.
Absolutely loves the colors in The Vice Palette! Very vibrant, pigmented and they stay on all day when used with a good eye primer. Very easy to travel with, a little pricy but highly worth it! I'm NEVER disappointed with Urban Decay.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This is a gorgeous palette! I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades. The neutral shades are great for everyday use and the fun pops of green, blue, purple and pink are awesome for fun look when you want to go out with friends or on a date. I am always impressed with the pigmentation and quality of Urban Decay palettes! If you don't have one, you are really missing out!
Courtney F.
Urban Decay does a really good job of picking a lot of diverse colors for this palette including neutrals and bright colors as well. There is also a diverse selection of matte and shimmer colors. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors blend together really well.
Kristie G.
This palette is nice, it has a few neutrals and then some bright colors. The pigmentation is amazing.. and i love the way it opens with just the press of a button.
I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as i thought i would. I don't find enough every day eye colors in this palette. I seem to reach for palettes that give me more every day color options.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This palette isn't the most wearable because the colors are so bright, but it's beautiful to use on special occasions. The eyeshadows are an extremely high quality and the mirror that comes in the palette is the best I've seen.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Usually I reach for a pretty neutral palette for most of my eye looks, but this array of colors is so versatile for any look! From a neutral matte eye, to soft plums, to electric greens, this palette has it all. I created a beautiful cranberry fall eye look with this the other day and got lots of great compliments!!
Kristin W.
My favorite palette to play with. The perfect set of colors. Has brights & some nuetrals in it. Can make an everyday look to a crazy look. Very versatile. Package so sleek & amazing looking. Brush it comes with is my favorite.
Liane H.
It's every color you need plus more that you would never dare to buy but since it's there... This palette makes everyone a risk taker! I love it! I have all
Of the vice pallets. When I do other people's makeup sometimes, I take these with me so I'm sure to have what they want!
Ambertiera B.
First UD palette for me. I love the color selection. The shadows are long wearing, buttery but do kick up a bit. Nonetheless; I love the palette. I'm creating many looks with it and the brush is usable. Large palettes used to scare me but I'm loving that you can get an array of daytime and nighttime looks with just one palette. Great price for the number of different colors you get.
Tina H.
I own A LOT of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip, and palettes. They are all super pigmented in color. The Vice palettes have more playful colors rather than the Naked palettes, but they are all wearable. Vice palettes have shades that are more suitable for girls night out or when you feel like having some fun. ūüėÜ
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?