BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
So many colors for every occasion. I've had this palette for well over a year and it's still in great shape and I use it everyday! I am a first time user of any UD pallets!
Courtney C.
I really love the colors in this palette because they are great for fall. There's a great variety of shades from everyday to going out. They blend really well and they are grouped in a way that is foolproof. If you're not sure how to wear the colors you can easily find coordinating colors.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pellet! I has all the colors I would need for any look . Whether for a night look or day look . Smoked eye or natural eye . The colors are nice pigmented this one is an A ++ I recommend it
Denisa S.
It is good, but is not one of my favorites, not all the eyeshadows are very pigmented and is not very easy to use. I mean don't get me wrong I like it and I still use it but is not the best
Megan K.
Boston, MA
I was super disappointed that my vice palette, while loaded with great colors, was simply too chalky to use. Most of the colors have terrible fallout and chunky glitter.
Latisha S.
The one brand that I can never get enough of i Urban Decay! This palette is the bees knees! Love it! An absolute must have for any Eunique Fashionista. I can't get enough of how silky they go on and the dependability. When you realize how to work it the possibilities are endless.
Ana P.
I personally love urban decay eyeshadows cuz they are very pigmented, easy to work with, and barely have any fallout. This palette is very versatile, it has vibrant colors for a more wild look, and it also has beautiful neutral colors for a more natural/everyday look. I love it!
Kevi H.
Burleson, TX
I have several Urban Decay pallets, and this one is great. There are everyday colors and some specialty brights. Urban decay always goes on smooth and last all day! I will buy them over and over again.
Marina C.
These colors are great. They are extremely pigmented and really show when applied. They dont smudge much either. I use these shades any time I want to make a statement and have my eyes really pop.
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?