BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the urban decay vice ltd limited edition palette I just couldn't find it on here. It's a great palette and if you can still find it I defiantly recommend you get it because it's a great palette with many colors.
Lauren J.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely one of my favorite UD palettes. Great color variation, high quality super pigmented shadows, super blendable, long wearing. This palette includes a great balance of neutral and wowzer shades, you can create just about any look you want to with it. Grated, UD is a bit expensive - but you get more than your money's worth in it's performance.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Urban Decay does it again!!! The Vice 2 really is a nice universal palette that has a wide array of colors allowing all beauty gurus to create a wide variety of looks. From a natural eye to a deep and sultry smokey, the Vice 2 palette will do it all. The shadows are super pigmented, and blend really easily. I highly recommend this palette to everyone!
Idania M.
Estoy enamorada de esta paleta de Urban Decay su pigmentacion de muy intensa con colores perfectos para toda ocasion, de esta linea todos los articulos son buenisimos pero este realmente vale la pena comprarlo y intentar varios maquillajes ME ENCANTA.
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
I love the newest Vice palette by Urban Decay. Their XX Vice Limited Reloaded palette is full of gorgeous colors for all occasions. It includes three neutral matte shadows that blend beautifully with the shimmer shadows and the high sparkle shades.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
Honestly I'm not that into bright colored eye shadows, but this palette really intrigued me. I got it because I wanted to excitement more with bright colors and this product really helped me get out of my comfort zone. Perfect for 1st bright colors
Mallori S.
This is one of my favorite new palettes ! It has a good variety of colors from neutrals to very bright, bold colors that are all packed with Urban Decay's unbeatable pigment and smoothness ! They have good staying power with any primer. This would be a great first palette for someone looking into trying a variety of Urban Decay's eyeshadows.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Pricey Pigmented Perfect

If your wanting to create endless quality of eye looks that will impress this is the pallet that is worth the investment.

You can use the pigments wet to create another look to amp up the wattage
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
One of my favorite palettes. The colors are nice and pigmented and last a long time. The colors apply easily and blend so well together. The quality is great for the price you pay and the palette has lasted me years. Great buy!
Carolyn S.
Round Rock, TX
So I LOVE the Vice 2 palette....the colors are amazing and it really is my most favorite 60$ eyeshadow purchase....the Vice 3.....eeehhhh.....it's ok...the shadow isn't as silky or rich...it powders a bit more...kind of disappointing. The colors are pretty...but not nearly as jewel toned as the 2. I mean an A for the 2...but like a C for the 3
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?