BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Barbara C.
Hilliard, OH
This is seriously the best palette ever! Out of all the vice palettes this is my favorite! The packaging and everything is perfect! The colors are very pigmented and great for any skin tone. There's a large range of colors so you could make so many gorgeous looks with this!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Love the vice pallet and the little make up bag it came in. Very bright and bold colors. Perfect for spring and summer.got it for over year now and I'm still using it almost like brand-new. Love the brush that came with it also. Feels is a very reasonably priced for what you get
Allison A.
The ultimate palette you guys. I use almost exclusively Urban Decay shadows and have 6 or 7 palettes of theirs and this is my favorite. This was I think one of the first releases after their formula change and I am in love. The color selection is perfect and its a thinner palette that is easier to travel with. This palette has two awesome matte shades for setting the eye and under the brow as well as the crease that I've almost hit pan on.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
This is a great palette. It has an awesome range of shades that are good for everyday wear and also some brighter colors for a fun night out. They are very pigmented and the formula is great. I would definitely recommend this product.
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
Doral, FL
I am a fan of this palette because it has everything i can look for in the same place and for some people it is a little pricey but i think it is worth it! it has so many variety of tones from bright bold tones to more neutral cool tones that would be great for an everyday look.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
The colors is this pallet are fantastic this pallet is very well made you get a huge mirror I think the price is super fair you get tons of shadows that a great sizes they are very pigmented and creamy I highly recommend this pallet
Danielle R.
Absolutely loves the colors in The Vice Palette! Very vibrant, pigmented and they stay on all day when used with a good eye primer. Very easy to travel with, a little pricy but highly worth it! I'm NEVER disappointed with Urban Decay.
Linnea R.
Such a versatile palette. You can create very basic, simple looks but also very dramatic, bold looks with this. Beginners and experts alike will find this palette fun to use. And the quality of the shadows are bar none. Great buy!
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
The eye shadows, like always for urban decay, were fantastic. However, the color selection in the vice palette wasn't excellent. Unless you really want those kind of colors, it's not really something I would suggest splurging on.
Wisper H.
Binger, OK
This palette is AMAZING! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and not difficult to blend. I know a lot of people don't see this palette as something you would use for everyday wear but I DO! I love to use color and create something new everyday and this palette is incredible for that! I bought this product myself and you get a lot of shadows for the price as well as a dual ended brush!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?