BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I've never considered using a lip pallet, mainly because i don't usually know what colors to mix. This pallet made lining my lips easy, colors were gorgeous, and they lasted all day.
Jackie S.
Firebaugh , CA
This palette has beautiful shades. The matte shades are my favorites from this palette, the bottom shimmer ones are kind of patchy, they aren't as pigmented as I expected them to be.
Wasi B.
Urban decay vice palette is very versatile! I remember ordering this product from sephora! I use the colors to create many looks! From day look to night look! It's a great palette and definitely worth the price!
Kelsey L.
Norfolk, VA
If you already own all the naked palettes the vice palette is a perfect addition if you want some variety in your life. It adds pops of color, and is perfect for creating out of the box, yet wearable eye looks.
Jennifer C.
I bought this and rarely used it. I found myself having to use other palettes or single shadows to make the colors in the vice palette work for me. Mostly, I stick to neutrals so this wasn't really my speed.
Blake L.
This was my first set of eye shadows and I absolutely love it! There is a wide variety of everyday colors and some more adventurous ones. They are very pigmented and the sparkles ones are very sparkly! It stays on and there is a color to go with every outfit .
Kelly R.
Prattville, AL
Love this pallet! I like the fact that it has such a bright range of colors and swaps between shimmer and mattes! A few of the colors are a bit chalky, but overall a great pallet!
Melissa G.
Scotrun, PA
I love this eye shadows, especially the bold colors. I always use a gold base and then a little splash of something colorful. This is good for me and doesn't wear off too soon .
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The pigment of urban decay shadows are amazing! Their blendability is also fabulous. You cannot go wrong with any of the vice palettes- with the first one leading the pack!!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
So many colors for every occasion. I've had this palette for well over a year and it's still in great shape and I use it everyday! I am a first time user of any UD pallets!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?