Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Claira L.
Perth, WA, Australia
My first UD palette, this has 20 exclusive shades that cannot be found anywhere else. With such a versatile range of colours, this palette can be used to create a multitude of different looks. Shadows have minimal fallout and when used with a base stay on all day and don't crease. Definitely worth the money and is a great investment whether you are a makeup artist or just a makeup lover like myself.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Received this palette as a Christmas gift and only used it twice, but those to times I loved how my eyes came out. Very easy to blend, extremely pigmented and lovely palette all together. Perfect for a fast natural look or a full Glam look.
Kim G.
This is my #2 favorite palette ever (behind UD Naked). It has such a wide range of colors and a limitless amount of looks that can be created. The shadows included have a great mix of mattes, shimmers, and glittery finishes. Also, UD is smart in how they arranged the colors because a look can be created from a row or column of shadows.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Love the vice pallet and the little make up bag it came in. Very bright and bold colors. Perfect for spring and summer.got it for over year now and I'm still using it almost like brand-new. Love the brush that came with it also. Feels is a very reasonably priced for what you get
Barbara C.
Hilliard, OH
This is seriously the best palette ever! Out of all the vice palettes this is my favorite! The packaging and everything is perfect! The colors are very pigmented and great for any skin tone. There's a large range of colors so you could make so many gorgeous looks with this!
Allison A.
The ultimate palette you guys. I use almost exclusively Urban Decay shadows and have 6 or 7 palettes of theirs and this is my favorite. This was I think one of the first releases after their formula change and I am in love. The color selection is perfect and its a thinner palette that is easier to travel with. This palette has two awesome matte shades for setting the eye and under the brow as well as the crease that I've almost hit pan on.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
This is a great palette. It has an awesome range of shades that are good for everyday wear and also some brighter colors for a fun night out. They are very pigmented and the formula is great. I would definitely recommend this product.
VE - 0703181 Eymi A.
Doral, FL
I am a fan of this palette because it has everything i can look for in the same place and for some people it is a little pricey but i think it is worth it! it has so many variety of tones from bright bold tones to more neutral cool tones that would be great for an everyday look.
Linnea R.
Such a versatile palette. You can create very basic, simple looks but also very dramatic, bold looks with this. Beginners and experts alike will find this palette fun to use. And the quality of the shadows are bar none. Great buy!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
The colors is this pallet are fantastic this pallet is very well made you get a huge mirror I think the price is super fair you get tons of shadows that a great sizes they are very pigmented and creamy I highly recommend this pallet
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?