BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
The colors is this pallet are fantastic this pallet is very well made you get a huge mirror I think the price is super fair you get tons of shadows that a great sizes they are very pigmented and creamy I highly recommend this pallet
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This palette isn't the most wearable because the colors are so bright, but it's beautiful to use on special occasions. The eyeshadows are an extremely high quality and the mirror that comes in the palette is the best I've seen.
Kristie G.
This palette is nice, it has a few neutrals and then some bright colors. The pigmentation is amazing.. and i love the way it opens with just the press of a button.
I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as i thought i would. I don't find enough every day eye colors in this palette. I seem to reach for palettes that give me more every day color options.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
This is a gorgeous palette! I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades. The neutral shades are great for everyday use and the fun pops of green, blue, purple and pink are awesome for fun look when you want to go out with friends or on a date. I am always impressed with the pigmentation and quality of Urban Decay palettes! If you don't have one, you are really missing out!
Courtney F.
Urban Decay does a really good job of picking a lot of diverse colors for this palette including neutrals and bright colors as well. There is also a diverse selection of matte and shimmer colors. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors blend together really well.
Liane H.
It's every color you need plus more that you would never dare to buy but since it's there... This palette makes everyone a risk taker! I love it! I have all
Of the vice pallets. When I do other people's makeup sometimes, I take these with me so I'm sure to have what they want!
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Usually I reach for a pretty neutral palette for most of my eye looks, but this array of colors is so versatile for any look! From a neutral matte eye, to soft plums, to electric greens, this palette has it all. I created a beautiful cranberry fall eye look with this the other day and got lots of great compliments!!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
My favorite palette to play with. The perfect set of colors. Has brights & some nuetrals in it. Can make an everyday look to a crazy look. Very versatile. Package so sleek & amazing looking. Brush it comes with is my favorite.
Nicole B.
Savannah, GA
I will always be one of urban decays biggest eye shadow palette fans! Such an array of colors on this palette! And there are so many colors than can also be used as an eyeliner. Some people complain about the UD powder falling on your face, but I think as long as you're using an eyeshadow primer, you should be fine!
Ambertiera B.
First UD palette for me. I love the color selection. The shadows are long wearing, buttery but do kick up a bit. Nonetheless; I love the palette. I'm creating many looks with it and the brush is usable. Large palettes used to scare me but I'm loving that you can get an array of daytime and nighttime looks with just one palette. Great price for the number of different colors you get.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?