BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX
This palette is amazing and worth every penny! this was actually my first UD palette i had ever gotten and i was not disappointed, so many looks can be done with just this one palette! Amazing color pay off, super easy blendable only small con is some fallout on some of the shades but nothing i cant handle. If you were lucky enough to get the vice palette while you could I'm more then sure you love it too!
Alyssa O.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite palette. I bought it last year and I still have plenty of product left. I have tan skin so the shimmery gold looks really nice. I tend to blend two colors that compliment each other or go for the bold blue and shimmery gold or pink and get plenty of compliments from students, professors and customers while I'm working. Really brighten my eyes and makes me look more awake and polished.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This palette is definitely an ultimate must-have palette!It has colors to create an easy day look a well as a rockstar night look as well. I think that the price is fair and this was an excellent buy! I would most definitely purchase this item again.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
I absolutely love this palette. It's pretty much my go-to. The colors are very vibrant, and there's a great variety. The shimmery colors are super shimmery. I've hit pan on several colors now, and I don't know what I'm going to do without them!
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
The color range in this pallet is really remarkable and quite lovely. Some of the shadows weren't quite as pigmented ad I would have hoped. Very blendable, with very little to no fall out. Just wish there would have been more usable crease colors.
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I know this is gonna sound weird, but I love this palette. Here's the weird part, I can't really make the really pretty colors work for me! It's like having a really pretty pair of shoes that you can't find an outfit to go with... You like to play with them and wear them around the house. But seriously, I have no idea how to make the electric blue or hot pink work on me! :) Love them anyway!
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
I LOVE this Palette. Definitely one of my best purchases. I've had it for a year now and it's still almost full. The pigments are great. If you're looking for something with fun colors but still some neutral I'd definitely recommend. I got it on sale so I'm not sure of the price now.
Claira L.
Perth, WA, Australia
My first UD palette, this has 20 exclusive shades that cannot be found anywhere else. With such a versatile range of colours, this palette can be used to create a multitude of different looks. Shadows have minimal fallout and when used with a base stay on all day and don't crease. Definitely worth the money and is a great investment whether you are a makeup artist or just a makeup lover like myself.
Kim G.
This is my #2 favorite palette ever (behind UD Naked). It has such a wide range of colors and a limitless amount of looks that can be created. The shadows included have a great mix of mattes, shimmers, and glittery finishes. Also, UD is smart in how they arranged the colors because a look can be created from a row or column of shadows.
Allison A.
The ultimate palette you guys. I use almost exclusively Urban Decay shadows and have 6 or 7 palettes of theirs and this is my favorite. This was I think one of the first releases after their formula change and I am in love. The color selection is perfect and its a thinner palette that is easier to travel with. This palette has two awesome matte shades for setting the eye and under the brow as well as the crease that I've almost hit pan on.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?