BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tracy W.
Roanoke
I really liked the colors in this pallet. I have blue eyes so I love anything bright with a little dark to it the packaging was very nice I use this pallet a few time a week and yes I would recommend it.
Nicole W.
New Freedom, PA
This product is hit or miss. The shadows don't apply easily and they don't seem to last long from my experience. I much prefer Too Faced formula when it comes to eyeshadows. I would not recommend this.
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this palette to use on clients because it has neutral shades & color, shimmer & matte. It's a perfect palette that has a combination without taking out a million diff palettes.
Miranda M.
Leander, TX
The palette has some very pretty colors in it and it has a few odd colors that seem extremely bold but they're still pretty! It has so many colors included. I like this a lot and I recommend it.
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
My most favorite vice palette from urban decay. These colors are versatile. Mixed with warm and pop colors. I usually use this when I go out. Nothing special about the packaging and would definitely purchase from urban decay...
Heather S.
Reform, AL
I got this palette at Ulta a while back. I walked in the front during one of their 21 Days of Beauty proms and saw this as I was walking by and it stopped me in my tracks. I just loved the colors on sight. I had been reading reviews on Urban decay eyeshadow online, but had never bought or tried any for myself. I was curious and captivated. i reasoned that the color combination and they price that they were asking at the time --$54-- was a steal for the variety and (hopefully) quality. I was so excited to get home and try this palette!! Fortunately I was not disappointed. The color payoff was rich, vibrant, and true to their appearance in the palette. I have brownish-hazel eyes& my favorite colors in this palette are: Toxic, Shellshock, Betrayal, Stash, Dope, and Ambush.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love everything about this palette... first it has all brand new never released before colors/shades...second they all have a new formula and are supposed to have no fall out...and third but certainly not least it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! If you haven't gotten yours yet...GO AND GET THIS PALETTE NOW!
Madeleine M.
Seattle, WA
Still my favorite Vice palette, the colors are immaculate! The formula isn't the best they've ever made but I love them anyway and they are so easy to build and blend.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
My very first high end palette and I still love it till this day, great pigment and the variety of colors are so beautiful. Some shades have fall out but not that big of a deal in my opinion.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I've never considered using a lip pallet, mainly because i don't usually know what colors to mix. This pallet made lining my lips easy, colors were gorgeous, and they lasted all day.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?