BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I was on a garage sale website and snapped this up for $10!! I was so happy that I was able to find this. I love the shimmery shades, there is some fallout with some of the shades. I still have yet to use that blue shade. I think I might use it as a winged liner.
Maya C.
Lexington, KY
This palette was hit or miss with me. Some colors, like chaos (the bright cobalt blue), were outstanding! Others were just flakey, glittery messes. Compared to other Urban Decay palettes, I think this palette could have been so much better. Over-looking the shadow quality, the color selection is amazing. You can create a wide range of looks with this palette. I was just left with fall-out under my eyes and somewhat disappointed.
Shelby P.
North Kingstown, RI
It's a good palate with a lot of color choices but the shimmer shades have a lot of fallout. For the price, they should be a lot more pigmented and not as dusty. I expect more from urban decay. I feel like the formula for these are different then the rest of the shadows. If you like the colors, get it.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is one of my faves! It has the perfect mix of everyday neutral shades with intense colors to experiment with. The formulas for the satins, shimmer, matte and glitter shades are all long wearing and very pigmented. I can't love this palette enough!
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I love my vice palette from Urban Decay.

I am a big UD fan because of the shade selection and the fact that their shadows are always nicely pigmented.

I have a couple of the Naked palettes and the Electric palette from UD and enjoy them all. Definitely recommend this!
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
This palette is amazing! The colors are the perfect mixture for different styles you'd like to have. Light colors for a casual day of work or whatever. Theres darker colors for a smoky eye look for a fancy evening. Theres even a whole bunch of wild colors for something bright and different. My favorite color on this palette would have to be stash. It looks AMAZING on brown eyes. I found a youtube tutorial for stash.
Breezy V.
I absolutely love this pallet! One of the best in terms of how pigmented it is and this is pretty common for UD eye shadows. I absolutely love the bright colors and there are a few neutrals in here to keep even those who play it a little more safe happy. Honestly, couldn't be more thrilled with it!
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
When my daughter goes in Ulta to shop for eyeshadow she always tests them on the back of her hand, or in this case halfway up here arm ūüėā
This palette is amazing and creates stunning effects and matches all outfits and moods. Pretty sure we have put someone's kid through college buying stuff at Ulta! ūüíě
Jess L.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this palette for about 6 months now and am about ready to buy another one! I love the super pigmented colors. There is some fall out from them, but I just brush it off. This palette has a wide variety of colors. I love that because I can use this palette for my professional work look or for a more fun going out look. Definitely love UD and haven't had a product of theirs I've ever been disappointed in.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This palette has an interesting combination of colors, the specific shades compliment each other very well. It's easy to do quite a few colored looks and smoke them out. I love putting the orange down as a base and then taking the darker colors to the outer edges and smoke it out. This palette also lends itself to simple day time looks as well though, the nudes in the vice palette mesh together very well. And the best part of this palette is the formula. These shadows are very pigmented, easy to build, and easy to build. I love this palette and you will too
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?