BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Mary R.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many shadows! And not only so many but beautiful colors. Great transition colors, best Matte colors and even the shimmering eye shadows go so well together. The colors are very pigmented. I bought it at Macy's.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
With this palette you can make so many looks! It is easy to apply and blend! For the value of the eyeshadows it is a little pricey but not too bad. I bought it at my local sephora and will definitely buy it again!
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the colors in this palette! I sometimes double them as bronzer / blushes. The one problem is that they don't stay on as long as I'd like and I tend to reply more than other brands. The brush included is great and works well for application!
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THESE PIGMENTS ARE AMAZING!! The colors are so pigmented and shimmery. I wouldn't recommend for someone looking for matte colors but it's great for fun playful looks. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Love the pigments and intensity on the shimmery shades. I've had mine for a year or so and its definitely my go to palette. I use it a few days out of the week so I'll definitely be buying again if need be.
Amber G.
1307 W Lincoln Highway Apartment #1119 DeKalb,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the vice pallete. It has pretty eyeshadow colors. It is long lasting. I would buy it again. The two faced peanut butter jelly pallete has more colors. Also,the elf pallete has more colors. I would buy it again.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good palette and colors are amazing. I love Urban Decay and the time they put into their product. I have ebony eyes. I'm a fan and always use urban decay products. Yes I would definitely buy again.
Casey M.
Rome , NY
I love this palette! The colors really pop, and last all day even when I forget primer. I just grabbed two more of these when I saw them on sale at ulta lol.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reached for this continuously when I first got it. I loved so many of the pigmented shades. Some of the colors were a bit hard to blend and had fallout, but this is still a beautiful, versatile collection.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my Urban Decay eyeshadow pallet for over a year now and it barely looks used. I use it almost every day and I still have a ton left. The colors are vibrant and stay on. A little goes a long way.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?