BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
I LOVE this Palette. Definitely one of my best purchases. I've had it for a year now and it's still almost full. The pigments are great. If you're looking for something with fun colors but still some neutral I'd definitely recommend. I got it on sale so I'm not sure of the price now.
Claira L.
Perth, WA, Australia
My first UD palette, this has 20 exclusive shades that cannot be found anywhere else. With such a versatile range of colours, this palette can be used to create a multitude of different looks. Shadows have minimal fallout and when used with a base stay on all day and don't crease. Definitely worth the money and is a great investment whether you are a makeup artist or just a makeup lover like myself.
Andrea P.
Clinton twp, MI
The color range in this pallet is really remarkable and quite lovely. Some of the shadows weren't quite as pigmented ad I would have hoped. Very blendable, with very little to no fall out. Just wish there would have been more usable crease colors.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
I absolutely love this palette. It's pretty much my go-to. The colors are very vibrant, and there's a great variety. The shimmery colors are super shimmery. I've hit pan on several colors now, and I don't know what I'm going to do without them!
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Received this palette as a Christmas gift and only used it twice, but those to times I loved how my eyes came out. Very easy to blend, extremely pigmented and lovely palette all together. Perfect for a fast natural look or a full Glam look.
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I know this is gonna sound weird, but I love this palette. Here's the weird part, I can't really make the really pretty colors work for me! It's like having a really pretty pair of shoes that you can't find an outfit to go with... You like to play with them and wear them around the house. But seriously, I have no idea how to make the electric blue or hot pink work on me! :) Love them anyway!
Kim G.
This is my #2 favorite palette ever (behind UD Naked). It has such a wide range of colors and a limitless amount of looks that can be created. The shadows included have a great mix of mattes, shimmers, and glittery finishes. Also, UD is smart in how they arranged the colors because a look can be created from a row or column of shadows.
Crystal M.
I almost didn't get this because of some of the negative reviews. I'm glad I gave it a shot, though. The packaging is GORGEOUS, the eyeshadow brush PERFECT and the colors are FANTASTIC. It's a great way to try a lot of colors and see what you like! I only am giving it 4 ( and a half) stars because the packaging is VERY difficult to open!!!!!
Allison A.
The ultimate palette you guys. I use almost exclusively Urban Decay shadows and have 6 or 7 palettes of theirs and this is my favorite. This was I think one of the first releases after their formula change and I am in love. The color selection is perfect and its a thinner palette that is easier to travel with. This palette has two awesome matte shades for setting the eye and under the brow as well as the crease that I've almost hit pan on.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
This is a great palette. It has an awesome range of shades that are good for everyday wear and also some brighter colors for a fun night out. They are very pigmented and the formula is great. I would definitely recommend this product.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?