BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Morgan S.
Deer Park, TX
Bought this palette out of curiosity to try out bold colors. Not great for solo use but very pigmented. Had some trouble with blending and some shades were particularly patchy. Honestly would not recommend, I've hardly used it.
Madeline P.
Woodinville, WA
This palette has quickly become one of my favorites! The versatility of the shades is incredible and the buttery pigment is great. The included brush is perfect for application. I only wish the palette was a little more travel compatible so I could bring it with me on trips!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I thought the pigmentation pay off was great. There were natural colors and lots of bright ones also, great mixture. Easy to blend with minimum fallout and you can create lots of looks. Def recommend, quality at great value.
Arden R.
Capitola
I love UD eyeshadow pallets. The colors are so pigmented and creamy. I definitely wouldn't describe this pallet as something I would use everyday, but it contains so many fun colors you could create a million looks with.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Usually I reach for a pretty neutral palette for most of my eye looks, but this array of colors is so versatile for any look! From a neutral matte eye, to soft plums, to electric greens, this palette has it all. I created a beautiful cranberry fall eye look with this the other day and got lots of great compliments!!
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color selection in this palette. The pigments are vivid but I still have to use a primer/base to get the actual color to show on my deeply hued skin. I would purchase again and I would buy their other products.
Yanela G.
This palette was one of my first high pigment palettes. I LOVE them, and I now own all 4. This has a good mix of high pigment colors and daily colors as well. This is a great starter in my opinion for the more adventurous
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I bought this pallet because i loved the diversity of the colors included and I've loved every other Urban Decay pallet I've ever bought but I'm just not impressed with this. Seems cheaply made and not very pigmented.
Josiane P.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the variety of colors available in this palette. Good value for what you get, and multiple shades make it that much better. I have green eyes so many of the colors play with my skin tone and eye color. Great buy!
Sara F.
Love love love this palette! This is a go to for my kit. It has beautiful vibrant colors with amazing color pay off. Favorite part about this palette? It has great transition shades to help blend out those bright hues.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?