BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Safaa M.
I've herd a lot of negative reviews about this palette and I've always wondered why. This palette is very pigmented and has such a variety of colors that complement each other. Use this with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for better results. Overall this palette and I are like best friends. Would 100% recommend.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love urban decay products! One of my favorites to play with the colors are beautiful an so pigmented. Great for day or night wear. It is on the pricey side but all of these products are higher end. Definitely worth the money because it last so long. I love urban decay!!
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
Urban Decay never disappoints! My hubby purchased this for me at Sephora a few mos ago and I am in LOVE. A little eyeshadow goes a long long way with this brand- and these colors are proof of that! While it may be a little bit more expensive than the average drug store buy, it's well worth it. You get what you pay for!
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love everything about this palette... first it has all brand new never released before colors/shades...second they all have a new formula and are supposed to have no fall out...and third but certainly not least it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! If you haven't gotten yours yet...GO AND GET THIS PALETTE NOW!
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my absolute favorite Vice palette. There are enough neutrals, jewel tones, smokey colors and colorful eyeshadows to make this palette worth it for any makeup lover. Junkie is my favorite as well as Chaos.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
The packaging is really weird to me, i like and hate that it's matte because it gets dirty so easily but i like the texture, i also like that it's really simple and nothing too fancy. You get so many shadows in it and most of them are lovely, there are a couple of shades that are very questionable but i still like to play around with them from time to time. All in all I adore this.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
I love Urban Decay products, and this palette did not disappoint! I received this as a gift from my husband for my birthday, he did a good job! The colors are very bright and pigmented. There is a good mixture of bright and neutral colors, which makes it easy to create so many different looks with just one palette! I do suggest using a primer with these to maximize the color payoff. Love this item!
Megan G.
Belton, MO
I got this for Christmas and love it! I love all the different colors and you can do day or night looks. I am OBSESSED with the color Chaos which is the vibrant blue color. I love to use that as a liner on either my upper or lower lash line! It is gorgeous with my blue eyes. I wish there were more matte shades, but overall I love this and I have plenty of other palettes with matte shades for me to combine with these. I will also say that a couple of the shades are pretty glittery and messy so there is some fallout but I usually apply my foundation after doing my eyes if I use those shadows.
Annamaria C.
I did find that the matte, bright colors are very chalky and do not apply very pigmented. There is also a lot, and I mean a lot, of fallout from these shadows so do not apply your primer before doing your eyes. Overall I would not repurchase this simply because the colors i find didn't go on my eyes that well maybe was my primer i don't know ended up buying the naked2 palette instead!
Diana C.
East Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this item. Yes, it is a bit pricey but trust me it is worth it. It comes with 20 eye shadows and an eye shadow brush. The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. There is so many different types of looks you can create with this palette! Simple or smoky? Doesn't matter this palette has it all. (well in my opinion I think it does lol) Not to mention the packaging is beautiful, it is a bit bulky but I can get over that :)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?