BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Urban Decay is my go to for eye shadows. They always stay on throughout the day matched with UD's eye primer. I am a repeat buying, and have several palette's from UD. There is a wide variety of colors in this palette, and there is not much fallout while using. I would recommend.
Alexyz H.
Orlando, FL
Of course, all of these colors and pigmented, buttery, and long-lasting.... as you would expect from an Urban Decay pallet. The only reason I gave this 4/5 stars is because the brush is bad. (But then again, who buys their pallets for the brushes?)
Marisol E.
Naples, FL
I absolutely love this palette. There are so many versatile colors bailable. Some of them even have litter. They make your eyes sparkle. You can even add shadows underneath if you are adventurous. Your eyes can pop with so much color available.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! I got mine a few years ago, and my eye shadows still with a great quality. It has perfect neutrals shades which I love for my flight attendants everyday looks and some fun colors for any occasion. Gotta love the vice palette!
Kortney S.
Indianapolis IN
Beautifully pigmented colors! I love this palette so much. Honestly, when i run out, i'll probably buy a second! Great product. A bit pricey, but you get what you buy it for
Dorea G.
I loved the assortment of colors and shadow quality of this palette but never really found myself reaching for it. I found the packaging to be too bulky and despite the beautiful colors j have to sadly say I've only reached for it 3-5 times. :( just not a daily use palette for me.
Jasmine S.
Long Is City, NY
This is a beautiful palette in terms of color. As for use, the colors aren't the most practical. I like to use them for a pop of color sometimes. There is a little fall out so I like to put my eye shadow on before the rest of my makeup. I would not recommend this product.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
UD has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Ellie F.
Great pigment! The price is pretty good for what you get. There is a great variety of colors. They range from nudes to blues, greens, and pinks. Few shades are slightly patchy, but some MAC Fix + easily fixes that. Highly recommend
Katie P.
Midland, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet. It has a great range of colors. The colors will stay on (I use primer) all night. I love the way the outside of it looks. I don't use this product often because the colors are so bright, but it's great for going out!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?