BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rosa G.
This Vice palette is such a great investment, every time I swatch one of these colors I find that it is so pigmented that it makes me question why aren't all shadows just like this. I use this when I was to use a nice array of colors on my eyelid and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Gabbie K.
I've had this for a while now and I don't use it that much. The colors are too dramatic and don't show enough pigment. The shimmery brown shades are the best out of this thing!
Sabrina S.
Taylorsville, UT
A few of the colors were chalky, especially the pink, but the palette overall is very high quality and just a must have to add to your collection. I've used this with and without primer and the colors stay vibrant with a long lifespan. I can go all day looking like a star! The colors might look intimidating but there really isn't anything too crazy, overall I am confident in saying it's appropriate for all ages and very suitable for even the most calm of jobs! -Sabrina
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
I love the colors they are so playful and how long they last without fading!!! I fell asleep wearing the eye shadow and they didn't wear off like others do!!! However i do not like the price tag but it's sooo worth it!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Tanesha c.
I love this pallet!!! Its filled with bold,popping colors and they're highly pigmented!! Its a lil expensive but you probably can find it on sale like I did!!! I also so love the case that its in that prism design makes the u outside just as fun as the inside
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
I'm in love with Urban Decay there product's are the best so when I seen this palette I had to run and get it before it was all gone, and I'm happy I did. This palette has beautiful pigment colors and the packaging is nice to, I would recommend this palette to my friends and family.
Kimberly C.
I got it on sale for $35 at Ulta.com. I immediately swatches it! But to my dismay the color I mainly got it for just did not translate. The brush is nice but it isn't my favorite brush to come with a palette. The case is a push button pop-up. The mirror is a great big mirror.
Conclusion: I love 90% of colors and the case is great!
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
But not many for daily use. I do love the colors though, but they are mostly shimmer shadows and very colorful. This is a great palette though and I do not regret spending my money on it. The shadows are creamy, blend very well and all new colors. However there is minimal fallout and the brush that comes with it is ok but I think they could have done better. The Naked palette brushes are really nice so I'm not sure why this one wasn't. I do however love this palette!
sarah s.
Merchantville, NJ
I love all the urban decay vice palettes, the soft texture of the shadows allows them to go on smooth and pigmented and as with most if not all urban decay palettes it comes with a double ended brush, but by far my favorite thing about this palette is its packaging, for two reason. #1 it opens with the easy push of a button rather than having a lid that just loosley flips open or has to be pulled open and #2 the mirror it good quality, decent size and can only open so far (imagine opening a laptop) so you can actually use it without having to prop it up against something to keep the mirror from falling over.
Safaa M.
I've herd a lot of negative reviews about this palette and I've always wondered why. This palette is very pigmented and has such a variety of colors that complement each other. Use this with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for better results. Overall this palette and I are like best friends. Would 100% recommend.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?