BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is pushing its way to a four star but this is an okay palette. I love this for grabbing pops of color when I need it and some of the mattes are very nice and smooth. Some of the shadows have glitter in them but it causes way too much fall out to enjoy the glitter
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
As we all know, Urban Decay is the boss when it comes to eyeshadow pallettes with attitude! The colors and versatility can't be beat. This is a fun pallette if your looking for something different, something to have fun with. My personal favorites are: Midnight Cowboy, Mildew,501,Moonflower, and Goldmine. Now..Purchase this Palette and let the artist in you come out!
Mak B.
Olathe
One of my favorite palettes in my collection! I love all the fun colors and all the exciting looks I can create with them! For the number of shadows you get in the palette it's not pricey at all! I love the blending ability and they are so intensely pigmented!
Jennifer C.
Some of the colors are just hard to use which is my only con. Most are very pretty colors though. They're very vibrant and go on smoothly, the color stays on all day. I wouldn't buy again but it was useful while I had it and does have some unique colors in it.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I really like the Vice palettes. They have a descent amount of fallout, however the pans are large. They can be pretty pricey though, so be sure to pick one that has color you will wear frequently. A lot of the palettes have colors you may not use daily.
Kimberly I.
I loved this palette when I first purchased it, but I really only used it maybe 3 times. I think I need to start reaching back for it as it has a great formula. There is quite a bit of fallout with certain shades, but that's really not a huge deal. I would recommend it if it was still available as the color range is great.
Christina O.
I purchased this palette when it came out and still use it to this day. All of the colors are super pigmented. Some of them have that unwanted fall out but dusting some translucent powder under your eyes while working with the shadow helps with that issue.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes and still brings back memories. I love this for so many looks and consider it a staple of my arsenal!!!! I have gotten new palettes that have a better formula but this is still a go to for options and convenience.
Lindsey S.
Little Rock, AR
I live every one of these palettes and in fact own almost every one. They include shades you can't buy from UD individually and that is a huge plus to me. However, some of the shades in each vice palette can be pretty similar. That is the only downside.
Chelsea P.
The colors in this palette are great. The only con is that they don't apply as intense as they look. I use an eyelid primer and also mix a little bit of water into the shadow before applying. Works out great that way and intensifies the color. I would purchase this palette again and recommend it.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?