BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kylee G.
I love anything made by Urban Decay and this palette didn't disappoint. I love the variety of colors in the palette. perfect for everyday or if you want to be a little more daring or colorful. you have it all. I used it at a friends place and was really impressed. I love the pigmentation of these shadows. Urban Decay rarely disappoints for me. I recommend this to anyone who is into makeup. you can find it on eBay and possibly glambot.com
Kristen m.
Urban decay has my favorite shadows! They are pigmented and last all day. They don't have a lot of fall out either. This palette has incredible colors. there are endless possibilities. I use this for daytime looks as well as going out looks. The colors are very versatile in that sense. Another hit by urban decay!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hated this palette since the day I got it. The eyeshadows are chunky and really annoying. They don't last long on my lids, and I get a ton of fallout from them. I never get fallout from any of my other palettes. UD really needs to work on improving their products, every single product I have bought from them has been awful!
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I did find that the matte, bright colors are very chalky and do not apply very pigmented. There is also a lot, and I mean a lot, of fallout from these shadows so do not apply your foundation before doing your eyes. Overall I would not repurchase this simply because the colors are not ones that I normally use. They are okay, but I would recommend picking up either of the Naked Palettes or an Inglot Palette if you are looking for bold colors that last. I also find the lasting power of these to be subpar.
Kristina L.
The primer is the best on the market, nothing makes the make up stay on like urban decay eye shadow primer! The colors in the palette are great for just about anything! The Urban Decay Vice Palette has colors for going out on the town and for casual everyday use! They also stay on for a long time and do not fade! I am never disappointed when using Urban Decay products. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys using make up and wants a great reliable and colorful eye shadow pallet with so many vibrant colors to choose from!
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Not only are the colors amazing but they are high Fashion for cosmetics and they apply smoothly of course using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and there's no creasing there's many looks that can be created by this palette and I Own this
Kenna C.
I love this eyeshadow palette ! It's pigmented and the colors are perfect for doing a fun Halloween look ! It's very long lasting and easy to apply... one swipe of the brush is enough. I don't know if it's worth the money when you could just get a drugstore palette if you don't always wear crazy colors.
Jamie D.
This palette has a ton of interesting colors that I use often, however there are a couple dud shades that have a ridiculous amount of fallout for a high end brand. The neutrals on the bottom row are wonderful as are the gold and copper shades. Chaos is the stunner shade of the palette because it's such a unique matte shade. It requires a little work due to its matte nature, but the payoff is well worth it. A ton of fun looks can be made with this palette along with great neutral looks.
Rosa G.
This Vice palette is such a great investment, every time I swatch one of these colors I find that it is so pigmented that it makes me question why aren't all shadows just like this. I use this when I was to use a nice array of colors on my eyelid and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?