BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I like this palette a lot.  It gets a lot of use.  I love the purple shades that are included.  I use them often in daily looks.  These colors are very pigmented and last a very long time.  This is one palette I have bought that I can use just about all the colors.
Bryce F.
Orlando
This palette is a must for those who like a above average quality eyeshadow. All of the colors are rich and bendable. I would recommend using a primer to get the longest and most creaseless ware of them. It has a little for bit everyone. You can be adventurous or natural.
Kassandra D.
Urban Decay is known for being pigmented. The Vice Palette is great because it has a wide variety of colors and can be used for a plenty of looks. I, unfortunately, broke the mirror in this buy the case is beautiful and has a nice sleeve that I use as a makeup bag.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
This product is one of the best products for the month of November for those that celebrate Halloween the eyeshadow is high pigment and is a great quality it’ll last long and the colors are vibrant on light skin as well as dark skin I would recommend this to anyone that loves make up and that last color and it’s affordable
Alissa W.
League city , TX
Pretty colors and pretty packaging. Not a lot of fallout. I have blue eyes and a lot of the colors go well with my eyes. The value is good, however, UD can be expensive.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
I actually have Urban Decay's Vice Two pallet, I'm guessing it was a limited edition because I seriously don't see it anywhere. It is also not on influenster. Anyway, it's my daily pallet and I'll add a photo but I've already hit pan on some colors. That's how you know it's good by the way. I've seriously hit the bottom and I can't get enough. There are so many day looks I can make with it and I can make just as many night looks. The colors are seriously sickening. ( In a good way)
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I received this pallet as a gift. I like the packaging and the large mirror on the inside. The brush it comes with has two different ends. One I use to apply more precise color and the other I use to blend. Typically I use my own brushes but this one is night enough I still use it. The color selection is good. I wish there was a white without a shimmer. That's my only complaint. I would buy it again. I love Urban Decay shadows.
Rachel X.
I have the Vice 4 palette. It's a good palette with a huge variety of colors that are mostly colorful shimmers. There's also a column of mattes which you can use for transition colors or highlighting. Overall it's a great palette with beautiful colors that are highly pigmented! Be warned though, some shimmer shadows do have some fallout when you put them on.
Tiffany L.
The Vice palette is SO much fun! Love the colors and the pigments last all day. The product is easy to apply, but make sure you are meticulous with the application because the bold colors can be fairly unforgiving if you go too heavy or veer off track. But even then, just strip the color and reapply. The results are worth it. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for bold, fun colors. Urban Decay makes wonderful eye shadows and the bold colors are a fun addition to any collection.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
UD products are never a let down. I like different colors depending on how I feel that day. With this pallette it gives me that option. The way UD shadows can blend without the lines from one color to the next is perfect. I'm extremely picky about my shadows. With UD I can honestly say I have flawless shadows because the product is so great
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?