BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I like this palette a lot.  It gets a lot of use.  I love the purple shades that are included.  I use them often in daily looks.  These colors are very pigmented and last a very long time.  This is one palette I have bought that I can use just about all the colors.
Bryce F.
Orlando
This palette is a must for those who like a above average quality eyeshadow. All of the colors are rich and bendable. I would recommend using a primer to get the longest and most creaseless ware of them. It has a little for bit everyone. You can be adventurous or natural.
Kassandra D.
Urban Decay is known for being pigmented. The Vice Palette is great because it has a wide variety of colors and can be used for a plenty of looks. I, unfortunately, broke the mirror in this buy the case is beautiful and has a nice sleeve that I use as a makeup bag.
Yulissa E.
I’m honestly not a big fan of UD eyeshadows, they don’t impress me at all. I was expecting since it is a high end product to receive high end quality, but I didn’t receive that. It has a lot of fallout and and is not very pigmented. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
On of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes! It just has a great mix of neutral eyeshadows and then bright, super glittery ones. The packaging is super durable and glam, and comes also with a protective little zipper bag to keep the palette in.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
This product is one of the best products for the month of November for those that celebrate Halloween the eyeshadow is high pigment and is a great quality it’ll last long and the colors are vibrant on light skin as well as dark skin I would recommend this to anyone that loves make up and that last color and it’s affordable
Alissa W.
League city , TX
Pretty colors and pretty packaging. Not a lot of fallout. I have blue eyes and a lot of the colors go well with my eyes. The value is good, however, UD can be expensive.
Sheela V.
Love this. The packaging is awesome, lightweight but substantial. The colors, oh my, the colors. I was showing it to my husband and he was not excited. I did not understand why he did not share my enthusiasm. Really excited to try the Penny Lane color, as well as Blitz, Echo Beach and Nevermind. I don't know if Urban Decay's formulation change included scent, but these smell different to me. In a good way. If you want a real review, go to youtube. But if you love UD Palette's, I have to say, this one is really amazing. The sleek packaging means this baby will be traveling with me.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
I actually have Urban Decay's Vice Two pallet, I'm guessing it was a limited edition because I seriously don't see it anywhere. It is also not on influenster. Anyway, it's my daily pallet and I'll add a photo but I've already hit pan on some colors. That's how you know it's good by the way. I've seriously hit the bottom and I can't get enough. There are so many day looks I can make with it and I can make just as many night looks. The colors are seriously sickening. ( In a good way)
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?