BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hated this palette since the day I got it. The eyeshadows are chunky and really annoying. They don't last long on my lids, and I get a ton of fallout from them. I never get fallout from any of my other palettes. UD really needs to work on improving their products, every single product I have bought from them has been awful!
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
I purchase this makeup from Macy's and was surprise with my purchase. The colors are bright and long lasting. This was my first time purchasing this product and was pleased with purchase. It was a tad expensive but worth the price. The colors vary and goes well with a variety of wardrobe. I would recommend this to anyone
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes are the best palettes available in my opinion. They are highly pigmented and have barely any fallout. They always have a great mix of shades and the brushes that come with them are super high quality. This palette is great for creating dramatic nighttime looks and more subtle daytime looks.
Safaa M.
I've herd a lot of negative reviews about this palette and I've always wondered why. This palette is very pigmented and has such a variety of colors that complement each other. Use this with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for better results. Overall this palette and I are like best friends. Would 100% recommend.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
I have all of the vice palettes and they are by far my favorite palettes by Urban Decay. They give you so many different shadow colors to spark your imagination and give you some fun choices. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy. I would definitely recommend picking up a palette whenever you can get your hands on one!
Kristen m.
Urban decay has my favorite shadows! They are pigmented and last all day. They don't have a lot of fall out either. This palette has incredible colors. there are endless possibilities. I use this for daytime looks as well as going out looks. The colors are very versatile in that sense. Another hit by urban decay!
Mileva s.
Crown Point, IN
This palette is pretty and the pigmentation is good. I find that the colors are more geared to a 20 year old maybe 30 but nof for a mature professional The packaging is colorful but the colors are not for a a professional woman. No I would not recommend this product. it's more for "playtime" than daily use. .
Shelby P.
North Kingstown, RI
It's a good palate with a lot of color choices but the shimmer shades have a lot of fallout. For the price, they should be a lot more pigmented and not as dusty. I expect more from urban decay. I feel like the formula for these are different then the rest of the shadows. If you like the colors, get it.
Rosa G.
This Vice palette is such a great investment, every time I swatch one of these colors I find that it is so pigmented that it makes me question why aren't all shadows just like this. I use this when I was to use a nice array of colors on my eyelid and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Love the vice pallet and the little make up bag it came in. Very bright and bold colors. Perfect for spring and summer.got it for over year now and I'm still using it almost like brand-new. Love the brush that came with it also. Feels is a very reasonably priced for what you get
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?