BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
I love the colors they are so playful and how long they last without fading!!! I fell asleep wearing the eye shadow and they didn't wear off like others do!!! However i do not like the price tag but it's sooo worth it!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Kimberly C.
I got it on sale for $35 at Ulta.com. I immediately swatches it! But to my dismay the color I mainly got it for just did not translate. The brush is nice but it isn't my favorite brush to come with a palette. The case is a push button pop-up. The mirror is a great big mirror.
Conclusion: I love 90% of colors and the case is great!
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
But not many for daily use. I do love the colors though, but they are mostly shimmer shadows and very colorful. This is a great palette though and I do not regret spending my money on it. The shadows are creamy, blend very well and all new colors. However there is minimal fallout and the brush that comes with it is ok but I think they could have done better. The Naked palette brushes are really nice so I'm not sure why this one wasn't. I do however love this palette!
sarah s.
Merchantville, NJ
I love all the urban decay vice palettes, the soft texture of the shadows allows them to go on smooth and pigmented and as with most if not all urban decay palettes it comes with a double ended brush, but by far my favorite thing about this palette is its packaging, for two reason. #1 it opens with the easy push of a button rather than having a lid that just loosley flips open or has to be pulled open and #2 the mirror it good quality, decent size and can only open so far (imagine opening a laptop) so you can actually use it without having to prop it up against something to keep the mirror from falling over.
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
Urban Decay never disappoints! My hubby purchased this for me at Sephora a few mos ago and I am in LOVE. A little eyeshadow goes a long long way with this brand- and these colors are proof of that! While it may be a little bit more expensive than the average drug store buy, it's well worth it. You get what you pay for!
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
I purchase this makeup from Macy's and was surprise with my purchase. The colors are bright and long lasting. This was my first time purchasing this product and was pleased with purchase. It was a tad expensive but worth the price. The colors vary and goes well with a variety of wardrobe. I would recommend this to anyone
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love urban decay products! One of my favorites to play with the colors are beautiful an so pigmented. Great for day or night wear. It is on the pricey side but all of these products are higher end. Definitely worth the money because it last so long. I love urban decay!!
Safaa M.
I've herd a lot of negative reviews about this palette and I've always wondered why. This palette is very pigmented and has such a variety of colors that complement each other. Use this with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for better results. Overall this palette and I are like best friends. Would 100% recommend.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
The packaging is really weird to me, i like and hate that it's matte because it gets dirty so easily but i like the texture, i also like that it's really simple and nothing too fancy. You get so many shadows in it and most of them are lovely, there are a couple of shades that are very questionable but i still like to play around with them from time to time. All in all I adore this.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love everything about this palette... first it has all brand new never released before colors/shades...second they all have a new formula and are supposed to have no fall out...and third but certainly not least it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! If you haven't gotten yours yet...GO AND GET THIS PALETTE NOW!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?