BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love urban decay I love the formula of the shadows they never ever disappoint me they always come through with pigment & longevity seriously if you have tried them idk what you waiting for I totally recommend
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
I take this bad boy on vacation with me. It has all the colors you need for day to night, and includes a premium brush that works almost as well as the sigma ones I have at home. Definitely recommend for its portability.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
I've had this palette for a few years now and I still use it all the time. The shimmer shades look sooo nice when applied with a damp brush and everything blends super well.
sonya s.
Hollywood, FL
This palette is crazy pigmented! it is very useful for bringing out color in not the most obvious ways. Ill do a brown smokey with a bright green under eye and green liner and it compliments my eyes
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I used this pallete, it was like I didn't even know where to begin. I saw some shimmer, some mattes, some bright colors and some darker. It is overwhelming and I absolutely love it for that. Some of the shimmery colors are absolutely gorgeous on top of the more matte color ones.
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this palette. There is a gorgeous range of color, although I do wish there were a few more matte shades. Maybe some vibrant mattes.  There's a little kick  back but nothing that isn't manageable.  The packaging is really pretty as well!
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I purchased. I like how the palette has a variety of colors. Especially for people that go to festivals the colors are perfect( edc, hard summer, etc). I haven't seen it at the store but you can purchase it on their website.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Got this while it was 50% off at Ulta, figured I should try it. I love the neutrals, but the brighter colours are not so crazy that you can't apply them to your regular routine as well. The formula is great, there isn't tons of fall out. I would recommend it to anyone.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Ok so i own pretty much every palette urban decay has! LOL They put so much thought into their packaging, names, the colors. The shadows are always good quality. Never chalky, glides on smooth. This palette is just beautiful and something you have in your makeup collection.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is pushing its way to a four star but this is an okay palette. I love this for grabbing pops of color when I need it and some of the mattes are very nice and smooth. Some of the shadows have glitter in them but it causes way too much fall out to enjoy the glitter
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?