BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rachel B.
I don't use extra bright colors often but when I do I pick up the vice palette! Extraordinary color selection plus a few softer shades for blending! I especially love playing with the teal shades! The only thing I am not a fan of is how much some of the shades fallout when applying! It can create a mess under your eye or all over the palette. Aside from a little wasted product, I love my vice palette!
Jessica P.
Deansboro, NY
This palette is amazing! I love their Naked palette, but this palette is great because it has such a variety of colors. I am someone who likes everything from basic to outrageous, and this is one of the few palettes that can really satisfy any look. If you like bold and basic and you change it up everyday, this is the palette for you! I have never found another company that produces eyeshadow as well as Urban Decay; it goes on strong and stays on, with nice pigment. The ONLY problem I have is with the glitter getting on my cheeks, but if you hold a paper underneath, you can catch it.
Savannah S.
Arcadia, CA
I love urban decay and this is another great one, beautiful unique colors. This packaging is a bit large but very amazing if you want something a little different
Candace B.
I have used Urban Decay for years and years, and have to say that their palettes are not only fun, but the quality of the shadows are excellent. I would like to see talk removed from all of their formulations though. This palette has an amazing range of colors, and goes on pretty true to what you see in the wells. I use just a bit of water to get the colors even more intense. Love it!
Shayla J.
When I think of Urban Decay, MAC products come right to mind. I love MAC products but I love to save money as well!! Urban Decay has a large assortments of BOLD eye shadows just like MAC. The good thing about Urban Decay is that they give you more for your money. I love the Palettes that Urban Decay produces! The wear of Urban Decay makeup does mimic MAC products with the wear and color selection like a mentioned before.
Katrina O.
This palette is great in some ways, but also not so great in many other ways. The shadows are very powdery/shimmery and leave a lot of excess on your under eyes. However, the colors are very pigmented and show up great on your lid. I would recommend this product if you want a palette with a wide range of colors and don't mind the messiness of the shadows.
BoxKraz E.
I know that I have an addiction to makeup specialy when it comes to eye shadows. Urban Decay never dissappoints, the colors on this Vice Palette are absolutely beautiful. I wear eyeshadow daily and constantly get compliments and get asked what kind of eyeshadow I use. I always use the UD shadows with the UD eyeshadow potion primer for long lasting wear.
Tawnie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Packaging is great. Colors are bold and are highly pigmented. Price is fair for the amount of eye shadows included. The color lasts all day and does not look powdery when applies. Easy to apply.
Crystal C.
This palette is not my favorite, I was really disappointed don't get me wrong colors are great pigmentation, it just has a lot of glitter in every color and dose not stay in place. color gets ever wear. this is not my go to palette it's great for night out with the girl's, I use it for Halloween. I really love love the urban decay naked palette
Gemma H.
I rarely return to this palette, as the fall-out with these shadows is INSANE. I will always have a fond feeling for this palette, as it was my first I'd ever purchased in my life, and I LOVE the colors that Urban Decay provides, but it is hardly worth touching, as they nearly all crumble and leave tons of color bits (and, God help us, SPARKLES) under the eyes after application. Ugh. It's really too bad.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?