Urban Decay The Vice Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Crystal C.
This palette is not my favorite, I was really disappointed don't get me wrong colors are great pigmentation, it just has a lot of glitter in every color and dose not stay in place. color gets ever wear. this is not my go to palette it's great for night out with the girl's, I use it for Halloween. I really love love the urban decay naked palette
Tawnie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Packaging is great. Colors are bold and are highly pigmented. Price is fair for the amount of eye shadows included. The color lasts all day and does not look powdery when applies. Easy to apply.
Felicia H.
The Urban Decay Vice Palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. Like the other Urban Decay products, the eyeshadow is long lasting, highly pigmented, and stunningly beautiful. There are both matte and sparkly tones to create the perfect look! The eyeshadows can be layered and mixed to create hundreds of different looks that are perfect for every occasion!! You will not be sorry, you bought it!!!!
Emily K.
Blaine, Tn
So I've had this palette a while and it's been through everything. I've dropped it, my daughter has stepped on it, everything. Well it's held up amazingly once fixed and pressed back down. The colors on this palette are amazing. This was the palette that started me on urban decay and this is just amazing. The color pigmentation has amazing payoff and they last! Definitely worth every bit of money spent
denise z.
Clifton, NJ
What can I say about Urban Decay "The Vice Palette"....
This is a must have for every girl!
What I love the most about this palette is the diverse colors, the ability to layer one color over another, and being able to reapply to make the colors as muted or as bold as you want.
I always try and look for a palette with a range of colors from a skin tone color to bright vivid colors and shimmers. This gives you everything you need. You can be as outrageous and bold as you want or you can use any of these colors for an every day in the office look. They last all day especially when used with their amazing eye primer.
If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, or you are trying this brand out for the first time, THIS is it!
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first purchased this palette, I thought it was going to be the one I took with me on vacations, because it was so versatile. What I found, however, is that I don't reach for it nearly as much as my other palettes. Most of the glitter colors have some pretty serious fall-out and low pigmentation, and other colors like the vibrant cobalt blue aren't colors I wear on a daily basis (or really ever). The neutrals in the palette are great, though, as are the shimmers.
Renata G.
Fall River , MA

Exibindo resultados para tradutor
Em vez disso, pesquisar por tradutoe
uma das melhores paletas que ja pude testar,otima pigmentação,versatil,otima compra pra quem tem pouco dinheir... Mais

Mudar para portuguêsFechar tela cheia
one of the best palettes that could already test , optimal pigmentation, versatile , optimal purchase for those who have little money to envinvestir and wish to have several options
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love UD vice palettes. They offer such a variety of color options. This is not a palette for people who are just starting out. Often I use this palette in conjunction with other palettes to add a pop of color to my look. I would personally find it difficult to create an entire look from just this palette since it is lacking greatly in matte colors and there is so much color variation.
Sami V.
One of my favorite Urban Decay palettes! (and I love the vast majority of them) The colors are amazing, the wear time is excellent and I always feel inspired when I pull out this palette! I have created so many looks and I am always reaching for this palette. I highly, highly recommend this palette along with most of the Urban Decay line!
Lily R.
I can't find the Vice 2 on here but the is a review for the vice 2!
These shadows are just a dream! The pigmentation is amazing and the quality is amazing! I have stila palettes, the naked palette, lorac, and this one still always makes me melt! Love it!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?