BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Teresa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this pallet for a while now. I absolutely love the colors and never get tired of trying new looks. The pigment does not disappoint and the staying power can't be beat. Trust me when I say...you will be more than happy with the purchase of this Urban Decay product. ❤️
Nicole B.
Greenville, SC
I will always be one of urban decays biggest eye shadow palette fans! Such an array of colors on this palette! And there are so many colors than can also be used as an eyeliner. Some people complain about the UD powder falling on your face, but I think as long as you're using an eyeshadow primer, you should be fine!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first eyeshadow pallette. I was in love with it when it was my only one but now that my collection has rapidly grown, a lot of other pallettes have made better quality shadows with almost the same colors.
Alyshia C.
Stateline, NV
Love, Love, Love this palette! I have had this since its original release (and most of the colors have been used) but I still keep the palette for when I want a different look than my usual. My only disappointment with this palette is that the colors are limited and some are gone forever :( I would recommend this palette for anyone who can get their hands on it!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this is a fun palet with great pigmentation. Just like all of Urban Decay's eyeshadows, the colors show nicely and go on well. I like most of the colors included, however some are too wild for me! I still like that they are included however, in case I ever need them for a costume or get adventurous
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any vice palette is worth the purchase I have the first one and the third one and both are absolute perfection. The matte shades are bomb and the shimmer ones have some fallout but that is typical. Highly recommended
Erika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite UD palettes I have. It is so versatile, because it includes a great variety of colours. The case itself is super durable, I've taken it with me on many trips and never have had any issues with it. The formula is great, pigmented, blendable, just like you'd expect from UD.
Zoe O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has such beautiful colors in it. Not only are there neutrals, browns and oranges there are some adventurous colours. I love to put a blue or purple on my lower lash line it gives it such a pop of color. Although the colors in the palette are not as pigmented as I would thought them to be.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
I adore this palate!! I have a drawer FULL of shadow. This is by far my favorite. A great combination of wild and mild colors. You can keep it fairly toned down, or go crazy with the bold. I usually end up somewhere in the middle. Strong pigment, so each color lasts for many, many uses.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best of all of the vice palettes.  I absolutely love the double ended brush that it comes with and all of the shadows are highly pigmented.  I absolutely blew through the gold color that was in there, and the more matte nude colors are great for bases.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?