BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
denise z.
Clifton, NJ
What can I say about Urban Decay "The Vice Palette"....
This is a must have for every girl!
What I love the most about this palette is the diverse colors, the ability to layer one color over another, and being able to reapply to make the colors as muted or as bold as you want.
I always try and look for a palette with a range of colors from a skin tone color to bright vivid colors and shimmers. This gives you everything you need. You can be as outrageous and bold as you want or you can use any of these colors for an every day in the office look. They last all day especially when used with their amazing eye primer.
If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, or you are trying this brand out for the first time, THIS is it!
Felicia H.
The Urban Decay Vice Palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. Like the other Urban Decay products, the eyeshadow is long lasting, highly pigmented, and stunningly beautiful. There are both matte and sparkly tones to create the perfect look! The eyeshadows can be layered and mixed to create hundreds of different looks that are perfect for every occasion!! You will not be sorry, you bought it!!!!
Emily K.
Blaine, Tn
So I've had this palette a while and it's been through everything. I've dropped it, my daughter has stepped on it, everything. Well it's held up amazingly once fixed and pressed back down. The colors on this palette are amazing. This was the palette that started me on urban decay and this is just amazing. The color pigmentation has amazing payoff and they last! Definitely worth every bit of money spent
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first purchased this palette, I thought it was going to be the one I took with me on vacations, because it was so versatile. What I found, however, is that I don't reach for it nearly as much as my other palettes. Most of the glitter colors have some pretty serious fall-out and low pigmentation, and other colors like the vibrant cobalt blue aren't colors I wear on a daily basis (or really ever). The neutrals in the palette are great, though, as are the shimmers.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love UD vice palettes. They offer such a variety of color options. This is not a palette for people who are just starting out. Often I use this palette in conjunction with other palettes to add a pop of color to my look. I would personally find it difficult to create an entire look from just this palette since it is lacking greatly in matte colors and there is so much color variation.
Renata G.
Fall River , MA

×

TODASIMAGENSSHOPPINGAPLICATIVOSVÍDEOSNOTÍCIASMAPASLIVROSVOOSFERRAMENTAS DE PESQUISA
Exibindo resultados para tradutor
Em vez disso, pesquisar por tradutoe
uma das melhores paletas que ja pude testar,otima pigmentação,versatil,otima compra pra quem tem pouco dinheir... Mais

Mais

Mudar para portuguêsFechar tela cheia
one of the best palettes that could already test , optimal pigmentation, versatile , optimal purchase for those who have little money to envinvestir and wish to have several options
Sami V.
One of my favorite Urban Decay palettes! (and I love the vast majority of them) The colors are amazing, the wear time is excellent and I always feel inspired when I pull out this palette! I have created so many looks and I am always reaching for this palette. I highly, highly recommend this palette along with most of the Urban Decay line!
Lily R.
I can't find the Vice 2 on here but the is a review for the vice 2!
These shadows are just a dream! The pigmentation is amazing and the quality is amazing! I have stila palettes, the naked palette, lorac, and this one still always makes me melt! Love it!!
Cristal R.
I bought this the cay it came out, and wanted to love it...I didn't. I tried to use it two or three times, and it seemed like the fallout was terrible. I was just making a terrible mess, the shadows were just too soft for me to handle. I gave the palette to my niece in frustration. Then I started to feel like I should try it again and master it, so (yes) I bought another one! I've used it several times now without a problem, and I just love the colors! I love this palette so much that I went to eBay and bought the Vice 2 palette.
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban Decay eyeshadows are on of the few department store brands that I'm willing to splurge on, because I know (from years of use) that the pigmentation, wear-ability, and duration lasts. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and this is no exception. Colors glide on smooth every time and are versatile to where you can apply dry or with a wet brush, as either a liner or full eyeshadow. This palette is amazing with rich colors and plenty of options. Just be sure to wear a really good eyeshadow primer for best results.
Mariah A.
Urbana, IL
Is this palette worth it? I have the Naked Palettes should i just stick to them or should i just try it?
LaToya C.
Marshall, TX
Are the colors vibrant on darker skin.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Ladies, do you find that you reach for this palette often? I love the color variety, but am not sure how much use I would get out of it.
Brittany H.
Prestonsburg, KY
I want to try this product, but are the colors actually bright? , most of the eye shadows I've used never turned out to be the color i thought it would, they were always lighter, liked faded.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
I love the colors in this palette, but is it worth the cost?