BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
Love this palette so mich! So versatile and you can do so many looks for the price! I have used and abused this palette since it came out!! Packaging is so sturdy!
Meka R.
I love this palette. Urban Decay shadows are extremely pigmented and creamy and this palette does not lack in pigmentation. The shadows are very buttery and blend effortlessly. There is a small amount of fallout but nothing a makeup remover wipe can't fix. I just wish the palette had a soft brown matte shade that could be used as a transition shade but overall I'm impressed with this palette.
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a lot of Urban Decay Palettes and I love them all but I have gotten the most use out of this one! This palette along with others are so under appreciated!
Jen R.
Atlanta, GA
This palette is fantastic! Absolutely worth the investment. A much better deal, price wise, than individual UD eyeshadows. Comes with colors you can only get in this palette. You can get a lot of different looks with this, from natural to bright and colorful. I wish it had a few more mattes, and there's a little bit of fallout in some of the glittery ones. Otherwise, great pigmentation and long lasting. Especially when used with UD eye primer. The packaging is gorgeous and pretty durable. Love the large mirror! A definite must own
Ciara A.
I was walking through Ulta looking for a higher end palette and this baby sparkled in the corner of my eye. First glance and I knew I had to have it!

This palette is glorious. It's highly pigmented and blends so smoothly! I love the choices of colors in this palette as well, I feel like it covers a lot of bases. The names are really fun too. There's a lovely green color called "mildew" lol.
Sabrina B.
I wonder if I'll be the only one with a 2 star review. I loved the color range of the vice 4, but the payoff was awful. Trying to use some of the glittery shadows with a brush was just torture. They would fall off the brush on my face and would only pick up the glitter, not the base color. I actually returned the palette, since i saw no use for almost half the shadows.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
First of all, I really love Urban Decay shadows. They're some of the best ones, in my opinion, and I buy almost every palette UD puts out. That being said, I can't stand the layout of this palette! It seems really counter-intuitive to me and leads to me not reaching for the palette as much. That may be a little picky, but I really feel like they could have laid this out in a more appealing manner.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I actually have all of the Vice palettes (1-4 and LTD), and they're perfect. Each one has a gorgeous selection of twenty eyeshadows ranging from vibrant colors to neutrals. Most are shimmery but there are a few mattes in each palette. UD Eyeshadows are always super pigmented. There is some fall out but it's not a big deal as long as you tap off the brush a little. I highly highly recommend getting the Vice 4 palette while you still can.
One of my favorite palettes! The colors are beautiful, and are long lasting! Every color has great pigment, and you do not have to apply too many coats to get the look you desire! Absolutely recommend!!!
dailen d.
Hialeah, FL
When I first got this product I was in love with the colors and then I tried it on and the glitter was having kinda a lot of fall out and I mean it isn't that easy to apply and no I wouldn't buy it again
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?