BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
OMG!!! I am so in love with this pallet. All of the color in here is mesmerizing. So many looks are possible with this pallet. Not only so they look amazing but they blend so easily. Urban Decay The Vice Palette
Sydney B.
I'm a huge eyeshadow gal. If I go out I do dark, shimmery eyes and if I'm just doing day makeup I'll throw on a little light shimmer. This palette is fabulous as it has both lights and darks. A few of the colors are too bright for my taste, but they may be okay if mixed with another color. It comes with a brush and the shadow goes on the eyelid very easily.
Katya K.
Irving, TX
Wow Wow Wow! This is the most pigmented eye shadow palette ever! If you want a long lasting eyeshadow, you should consider getting this palette. My eye color is green and mostly all of the colors in this palette suite me, I have bought it over 2 years ago and I still use it and still absolutely in love with it. Would recommend to get the eyeshadow primer potion from the same brand for the best results!!!
Melanie H.
Lathrop, CA
I've been using Urban Decay for over ten years, and they never cease to amaze me. I got the Vice 2 for Christmas and it currently is the main palette I use on my eyes. Their new formula is amazing; less fallout and colors show up brighter. A little primer potion and your eyeshadow will last until morning and then some, even if you're out all night dancing. But what can I say specifically about the Vice 2 Palette?

First of all, the case is beautiful. You know you're getting a quality product by the amount of care and thought they put into the case alone. The 3d jeweled logo on the outside is eye catching, and when you press the button to open the case it springs open slowly, elegantly revealing the beautiful colors within, as well as a more than decent size mirror.

The colors are vibrant and versatile. There's some great flat neutrals (Rewind, Habit) as well as a pearly peachy neutral which I like to use as a base (Dope). If you like more of the wild colors like me, there's plenty to choose from. Especially "Shellshock" (a bright chrome color that's great for lining underneath your waterline to really pop your eyes, or if you're more a fan of gold, you're going to love "Strike". There's honestly not a single color I don't like in this palette. The combinations are endless.

You also get a nifty two ended brush. I like to use the shorter end for application, and the longer end is great for blending, or for putting on your base. The palette does not come with a primer potion, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend it to everyone from people that are interested in trying Urban Decay eye shadows, to people that are completely obsessed with the brand like me. Definitely a great addition to your collection.

Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this palette, it is the only one i have used all winter. The colors are highly pigmented and there are a wide range. The value is great, you get 12 colors for just $6 more than a single stick. I would recommend as a go-to for Fall/Winter.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Received this palette as a Christmas gift and only used it twice, but those to times I loved how my eyes came out. Very easy to blend, extremely pigmented and lovely palette all together. Perfect for a fast natural look or a full Glam look.
Crystal M.
I almost didn't get this because of some of the negative reviews. I'm glad I gave it a shot, though. The packaging is GORGEOUS, the eyeshadow brush PERFECT and the colors are FANTASTIC. It's a great way to try a lot of colors and see what you like! I only am giving it 4 ( and a half) stars because the packaging is VERY difficult to open!!!!!
Bailey B.
This product definitely holds up to the expectations of UD palettes - beautiful colors that go on smoothly and last all night. The only con is that I haven't been using mine as much since I've found the comparable and slightly more affordable Morphe palettes
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
This palette is SO COOL! I love Urban decay shadows because they are so creamy and buttery and smooth. They blend really well and they wear all day without creasing on my lid. I think the colors in this palette are super fun and I love experimenting with different looks!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is my go to. The colors are amazing. The Pigment is fantastic. I am a repeat user. I purchased two palettes so I do not run out for a while. The price is excellent and when these went on sale, I purchased the 2nd palette. I would recommend this palette all of the time. It should be an Allure Palette of the year winner.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?