BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Abigail T.
This palette contains gorgeous colors that are fairly pigmented--especially the brighter colors with more shimmer. They make my eyes pop, and they're perfect for applying as eyeliner using an angled brush. The colors may not be as pigmented as UD's Electric Palette, but they are still very bright and noticeable, as well as flattering. The only reason this isn't a 5-star review is that the eyeshadow doesn't retain its "pop" for as long as I want it to--a few hours, instead of all day.
Amanda D.
I got a mini Urban Decay Vice palette from Sephora called Urban Decay Urban Vice. With it, comes a small palette with four eye shadows that are also in the Vice palette. The small palette has a mirror in it. The package also comes with an urban decay slide on eyeliner in black and a one time use of the eyeshadow primer potion. This is the first urban decay eye shadow I've used and I cannot complain at all. It goes into the eye effortlessly and smooth. The colors are nicely pigmented. Definitely a recommendation for Sephora shoppers. I got it free with 500 points from my VIB account with Sephora.
India B.
As you can see from my photo, this palette has been well loved! It has a shade of eyeshadow for every occasion! I have brown eyes, and the colors in here compliment it well! I use this product everyday, and have for some time! It lasts a long time, and the pigmentation of the colors is amazing! Use with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and you have a winning combo!
Kevi H.
Burleson, TX
I have several Urban Decay pallets, and this one is great. There are everyday colors and some specialty brights. Urban decay always goes on smooth and last all day! I will buy them over and over again.
Christina B.
Nebraska
The colors in this palette are amazing and so pigmented!! The brush that comes with it does a nice job and picks up the shadows well. It's nice not having to dig for another brush when in a hurry! The packaging is really cool too, and the case is very sturdy. I don't notice a lot of fallout like some of the other vice palettes. This one is by far my favorite. I know it's just best selling shadows from other vice palette's but they've included the best!!!
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I'm a big fan of this palette, both the makeup inside and the construction of the actual container. First, the makeup. There is a wonderful variety in this palette, warms and cools, mattes and glitters, neutral and in your face. Makes it great for day and night looks. On a couple colors, that have chunky glitter, I get some fallout but that is expected. The construction of the container is excellent, it is heavy, has a large mirror, and clasps close.
Marina C.
These colors are great. They are extremely pigmented and really show when applied. They dont smudge much either. I use these shades any time I want to make a statement and have my eyes really pop.
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out.
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
I just bought this coveted pallet and absolutely love it! It comes with great variety of colors that a long lasting wear and very pigmented. It is definitely worth the price. One thing I am definitely disappointed about is the brush, considering urban decay ALWAYS has a great shadow brush paired with their pallets. However the packaging is beautiful and the bag is comes in is definitely a keeper and makes up for the brush. Enjoy!
Brittany J.
Love The Colors In This Palette They Are Long Lasting, Super Pigmented And Vibrant. On Those Days I'm Feeling Bold I Reach For This Palette Every Single Time! I Will Definitely Repurchase This When I Hit Pan On Every Color!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?