BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Rachel P.
Flint, MI
I love the color selection and also the brush that came with it was super soft! I love all the looks you can make with this. I just wish they would blend a little more!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I received this pallet as a gift. I like the packaging and the large mirror on the inside. The brush it comes with has two different ends. One I use to apply more precise color and the other I use to blend. Typically I use my own brushes but this one is night enough I still use it. The color selection is good. I wish there was a white without a shimmer. That's my only complaint. I would buy it again. I love Urban Decay shadows.
Candace B.
I have used Urban Decay for years and years, and have to say that their palettes are not only fun, but the quality of the shadows are excellent. I would like to see talk removed from all of their formulations though. This palette has an amazing range of colors, and goes on pretty true to what you see in the wells. I use just a bit of water to get the colors even more intense. Love it!
Rachel X.
I have the Vice 4 palette. It's a good palette with a huge variety of colors that are mostly colorful shimmers. There's also a column of mattes which you can use for transition colors or highlighting. Overall it's a great palette with beautiful colors that are highly pigmented! Be warned though, some shimmer shadows do have some fallout when you put them on.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
UD products are never a let down. I like different colors depending on how I feel that day. With this pallette it gives me that option. The way UD shadows can blend without the lines from one color to the next is perfect. I'm extremely picky about my shadows. With UD I can honestly say I have flawless shadows because the product is so great
Tiffany L.
The Vice palette is SO much fun! Love the colors and the pigments last all day. The product is easy to apply, but make sure you are meticulous with the application because the bold colors can be fairly unforgiving if you go too heavy or veer off track. But even then, just strip the color and reapply. The results are worth it. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for bold, fun colors. Urban Decay makes wonderful eye shadows and the bold colors are a fun addition to any collection.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Urban Decay's line of Vice palettes are amongst my favorites in my makeup collection. With a variety of both rich neutrals and bold colors, these eyeshadows provide endless possibilities to express yourself. The quality of the eyeshadows are luxurious and easily blendable. Color payoff is insane and they last all day, even without a primer!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love UD vice palettes. They offer such a variety of color options. This is not a palette for people who are just starting out. Often I use this palette in conjunction with other palettes to add a pop of color to my look. I would personally find it difficult to create an entire look from just this palette since it is lacking greatly in matte colors and there is so much color variation.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
Since the #vice #palettes are always #limitededition, i highly recommend you swoop these babies up when they are released, typically around the holidays. You really cant go wrong with #urbandecay, they have perfected their eyeshadow and they jist dont release anything but #amazing eyeshadows. These palettes literally have endless looks you can do from smokey eyes to jist a pop of color to full on bright color combos. They are a #mustbuy
Jenn C.
This is one of my favorite urban decay palettes simply because of the packaging. I love that the packaging wasn't paper and included a big mirror. The only downfall was the mirror only goes to one setting. The colors are great has color and neutrals so you get a variety and some mattes. Urban decay shadows go on easily and super pigmented which I love but you can get some fall out.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?