BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Bryce F.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a must for those who like a above average quality eyeshadow. All of the colors are rich and bendable. I would recommend using a primer to get the longest and most creaseless ware of them. It has a little for bit everyone. You can be adventurous or natural.
Kassandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay is known for being pigmented. The Vice Palette is great because it has a wide variety of colors and can be used for a plenty of looks. I, unfortunately, broke the mirror in this buy the case is beautiful and has a nice sleeve that I use as a makeup bag.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iran decay palettes are by far the best high intensity color palettes out there. The quality of the shadow is wonderful! It blends well, lasts forever and is highly pigmented. I will only buy urban decay palettes unless I'm really in love with another company's colors.
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So bright, so pigmented, so much fun! I received this as a Christmas present and while it only has used on fun days (definitely not an everyday palette for me) I seriously love it and some of the creations I come up with. If you love to play with color, this palette is for you.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color selection but probably the worst high end brand palette I’ve ever used. The colors are really hard to get onto the brush you end up pushing your eyeshadow brush into the color to get it into a powdery state. Don’t use as often because of this.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really solid palette. I really wish the matte electric blue came out like it looks in the pan, but for the most part? All the shadows are really buttery, go on beautifully, and last all day with a setting spray.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best products for the month of November for those that celebrate Halloween the eyeshadow is high pigment and is a great quality it’ll last long and the colors are vibrant on light skin as well as dark skin I would recommend this to anyone that loves make up and that last color and it’s affordable
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice colors, love the glitter shadows. The brush that comes with it is really great! The shadows seem to last throughout the day and I have no complaints about this palette. I would recommend this to others.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE This palette! It changed my life. Urban Decay is my second favorite makeup brand, but as of lately it's moving up to my number 1, and it's because of this palette and the new Naked on the Run palette. I highly recommend this! It has neutral colors for a toned down natural look, some darker colors to spice things up, and bright, vibrant colors to add POPS of color. Highly pigmented, and of course has an awesome brush included. And I know it's cliche, but the packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Alissa W.
League city , TX
Pretty colors and pretty packaging. Not a lot of fallout. I have blue eyes and a lot of the colors go well with my eyes. The value is good, however, UD can be expensive.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?