BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE This palette! It changed my life. Urban Decay is my second favorite makeup brand, but as of lately it's moving up to my number 1, and it's because of this palette and the new Naked on the Run palette. I highly recommend this! It has neutral colors for a toned down natural look, some darker colors to spice things up, and bright, vibrant colors to add POPS of color. Highly pigmented, and of course has an awesome brush included. And I know it's cliche, but the packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Daisy G.
Ok so I haven't tryed this product but I've heard it is amazing and I've really been wanting one but can't never get it because some how every time I try to go buy it they ran out
Liz N.
Carson, CA
I love all the colors in the palette, but can't say that I've actually used all of the colors LOL! But I just love UD eyeshadows...the colors are so vibrant and pigmented!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
So many colors for every occasion. I've had this palette for well over a year and it's still in great shape and I use it everyday! I am a first time user of any UD pallets!
Rachel P.
Flint, MI
I love the color selection and also the brush that came with it was super soft! I love all the looks you can make with this. I just wish they would blend a little more!
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pellet! I has all the colors I would need for any look . Whether for a night look or day look . Smoked eye or natural eye . The colors are nice pigmented this one is an A ++ I recommend it
Denisa S.
It is good, but is not one of my favorites, not all the eyeshadows are very pigmented and is not very easy to use. I mean don't get me wrong I like it and I still use it but is not the best
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
One of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. Alot of shimmer shades and not enough matte/transition shades, so not a real stand alone product, but absolutely amazing and great color range for shimmer shadows. Love!!!
Heather M.
A beautiful collection of shadows, not only do the color swatch beautifully but they also blend well together, 20 colors some that are glitter and some that are shimmer these are a must have for somebody who likes to have a multitude of colors in there eyeshadow arsenal. Also comes with a dual sided brush that's great for packing on the eyecolor but also light and fluffy on the other side For blending.
Megan K.
Boston, MA
I was super disappointed that my vice palette, while loaded with great colors, was simply too chalky to use. Most of the colors have terrible fallout and chunky glitter.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?