BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay is pretty much my favorite cosmetics brand, so I have A LOT of their palettes. This one is just as amazing as all the rest. It has some really fun, unique colors in it and I love that. They're very pigmented and easy to blend as usual. The bright blue one, however, is extremely chalky and not very pigmented or bright on the skin so I did have to deduct a star for that. Overall great palette and worth the money though.
Amanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a mini Urban Decay Vice palette from Sephora called Urban Decay Urban Vice. With it, comes a small palette with four eye shadows that are also in the Vice palette. The small palette has a mirror in it. The package also comes with an urban decay slide on eyeliner in black and a one time use of the eyeshadow primer potion. This is the first urban decay eye shadow I've used and I cannot complain at all. It goes into the eye effortlessly and smooth. The colors are nicely pigmented. Definitely a recommendation for Sephora shoppers. I got it free with 500 points from my VIB account with Sephora.
ūüĆĻMeganūüĆĻ S.
Torrington
One of my most favorite palettes. The colors are so bright and pretty. I have blue eyes so it's nice to play around with all the different colors. I usually stick with warm colors. These are def great for me to mix it up a bit. I would for sure but this palate again. Luckily I won't have to for awhile it's big and has many many colors that will last a bit.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words cannot properly express how much I love this eyeshadow palette it has every type of shade that is great to make a really cool eyeshadow look the eyeshadows have a lot of pigment there very long lasting very easy to use I have and will continue to purchase pallets and other eyeshadows from this company would highly recommend them to anyone
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this pallet to create my Halloween look it's awesome because it has so many colors to choose from and it's also pretty easy to blend, price point on this pallet is pretty average for a quality product you can pick it up from Ulta beauty. I'd recommend urban decay to anyone who wants a high pigment shadow.
Kelly O.
Spring Lake, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so vibrant! I'm going to be doing a Disney villa for Halloween this year and I know this is going to be the perfect pallet to use. I won't need to worry about the colors fading through the night. Urban decay makes a great product time and time again
Bibiana C.
Missouri City
One of my favorite palettes to work with honestly. Super pigmented and has the colors I need . And I use most of them. There's not one shadow in this palette that I haven't used. I would definitely buy it again if it's still in stock and if I ever run out of it which I'm sure I will with the amount I use it.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR ANY URBAN DECAY PRODUCT. THEY ARE WORTH EVERY CENT AND THEY WORK SO WELL.  The colors are beautiful and vibrant and look just like they do in the pallet, they last a long time, they don't shed, they blend well.  I love it.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette a lot.  It gets a lot of use.  I love the purple shades that are included.  I use them often in daily looks.  These colors are very pigmented and last a very long time.  This is one palette I have bought that I can use just about all the colors.
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the PERFECT Halloween palette. You can get so many looks with this palette and I think it would be the PERFECT palette to use to become a unicorn for Halloween! So many bright and vibrant colors that will make you look like the prettiest unicorn in town! You can get this amazing palette at Sephora or online. Enjoy!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?