BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Amanda D.
I got a mini Urban Decay Vice palette from Sephora called Urban Decay Urban Vice. With it, comes a small palette with four eye shadows that are also in the Vice palette. The small palette has a mirror in it. The package also comes with an urban decay slide on eyeliner in black and a one time use of the eyeshadow primer potion. This is the first urban decay eye shadow I've used and I cannot complain at all. It goes into the eye effortlessly and smooth. The colors are nicely pigmented. Definitely a recommendation for Sephora shoppers. I got it free with 500 points from my VIB account with Sephora.
India B.
Dayton, OH
As you can see from my photo, this palette has been well loved! It has a shade of eyeshadow for every occasion! I have brown eyes, and the colors in here compliment it well! I use this product everyday, and have for some time! It lasts a long time, and the pigmentation of the colors is amazing! Use with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and you have a winning combo!
Christina B.
Wolbach, NE
The colors in this palette are amazing and so pigmented!! The brush that comes with it does a nice job and picks up the shadows well. It's nice not having to dig for another brush when in a hurry! The packaging is really cool too, and the case is very sturdy. I don't notice a lot of fallout like some of the other vice palettes. This one is by far my favorite. I know it's just best selling shadows from other vice palette's but they've included the best!!!
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I'm a big fan of this palette, both the makeup inside and the construction of the actual container. First, the makeup. There is a wonderful variety in this palette, warms and cools, mattes and glitters, neutral and in your face. Makes it great for day and night looks. On a couple colors, that have chunky glitter, I get some fallout but that is expected. The construction of the container is excellent, it is heavy, has a large mirror, and clasps close.
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
I just bought this coveted pallet and absolutely love it! It comes with great variety of colors that a long lasting wear and very pigmented. It is definitely worth the price. One thing I am definitely disappointed about is the brush, considering urban decay ALWAYS has a great shadow brush paired with their pallets. However the packaging is beautiful and the bag is comes in is definitely a keeper and makes up for the brush. Enjoy!
Brittany J.
Love The Colors In This Palette They Are Long Lasting, Super Pigmented And Vibrant. On Those Days I'm Feeling Bold I Reach For This Palette Every Single Time! I Will Definitely Repurchase This When I Hit Pan On Every Color!
Marina C.
These colors are great. They are extremely pigmented and really show when applied. They dont smudge much either. I use these shades any time I want to make a statement and have my eyes really pop.
Britnee S.
Port Orange, FL
Love this palette so mich! So versatile and you can do so many looks for the price! I have used and abused this palette since it came out!! Packaging is so sturdy!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I received this pallet as a gift. I like the packaging and the large mirror on the inside. The brush it comes with has two different ends. One I use to apply more precise color and the other I use to blend. Typically I use my own brushes but this one is night enough I still use it. The color selection is good. I wish there was a white without a shimmer. That's my only complaint. I would buy it again. I love Urban Decay shadows.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?