BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Blake L.
This was my first set of eye shadows and I absolutely love it! There is a wide variety of everyday colors and some more adventurous ones. They are very pigmented and the sparkles ones are very sparkly! It stays on and there is a color to go with every outfit .
Jennifer C.
I bought this and rarely used it. I found myself having to use other palettes or single shadows to make the colors in the vice palette work for me. Mostly, I stick to neutrals so this wasn't really my speed.
Kelly R.
Prattville, AL
Love this pallet! I like the fact that it has such a bright range of colors and swaps between shimmer and mattes! A few of the colors are a bit chalky, but overall a great pallet!
Melissa G.
Scotrun, PA
I love this eye shadows, especially the bold colors. I always use a gold base and then a little splash of something colorful. This is good for me and doesn't wear off too soon .
Samantha S.
Received this as a gift & at first u didn't like how small it was but then when I applied the eyeshadow I loved them! You don't need allot because they're super pigmented so it works out great for me!
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
This palette is awesome the colors are blendable and last for hours if use the right primer when applying and you use very little it's lasted me months it can be a bit pricey but definitely worth every dollar.
Gabriela P.
I purchased this because it was on sale and i love this one. This pallette has 20 shades new and old that have been chosen for the 20 year anniversary of ud. The pigmentation of all these shades is amazing. You get some fallout without primer, so these eyeshadows require a primer. This is not a neutral pallette to use everyday. You get your purple, your gold, red, green... So i would recommend this as a side color pallette unless you like to wear different colors everyday. The packaging i think is really fun and keeps the shadows safe. The box clicks closed so nothing falls out and it comes with a really nice brush.
Kayla Y.
Lakemoor
The colors are all so vibrant with a mix of mattes and shimmery colors. All of the colors are very creamy and pigmented. With the matte colors a little goes a long way. All colors are easy to blend.
Dil H.
Sayreville, NJ
Overall it's a good palette. But the shimmery ones got big glitters which falls everywhere! Another downside it only has 2 matte shadows out of 20 ! But the frosted and shimmery colors are vibrant! Color payoff is good !
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
The pigment of urban decay shadows are amazing! Their blendability is also fabulous. You cannot go wrong with any of the vice palettes- with the first one leading the pack!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?