BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Kayla Y.
Lakemoor
The colors are all so vibrant with a mix of mattes and shimmery colors. All of the colors are very creamy and pigmented. With the matte colors a little goes a long way. All colors are easy to blend.
Dil H.
Sayreville, NJ
Overall it's a good palette. But the shimmery ones got big glitters which falls everywhere! Another downside it only has 2 matte shadows out of 20 ! But the frosted and shimmery colors are vibrant! Color payoff is good !
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
So many colors for every occasion. I've had this palette for well over a year and it's still in great shape and I use it everyday! I am a first time user of any UD pallets!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE This palette! It changed my life. Urban Decay is my second favorite makeup brand, but as of lately it's moving up to my number 1, and it's because of this palette and the new Naked on the Run palette. I highly recommend this! It has neutral colors for a toned down natural look, some darker colors to spice things up, and bright, vibrant colors to add POPS of color. Highly pigmented, and of course has an awesome brush included. And I know it's cliche, but the packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Liz N.
Carson, CA
I love all the colors in the palette, but can't say that I've actually used all of the colors LOL! But I just love UD eyeshadows...the colors are so vibrant and pigmented!
Cinthya D.
Roswell, NM
Well this palette I have because I won it in a raffle, since its price is very high, but I love it, it was like love at first sight, it is beautiful from its case to its shadows, I like it because it brings a brush and this very
K L.
This palette is very beautiful, all the colors are pigmented and blend nicely. The formula last all day and no creaseing. It just sucks thats this palette is discounted.
Rachel P.
Flint, MI
I love the color selection and also the brush that came with it was super soft! I love all the looks you can make with this. I just wish they would blend a little more!
Denisa S.
It is good, but is not one of my favorites, not all the eyeshadows are very pigmented and is not very easy to use. I mean don't get me wrong I like it and I still use it but is not the best
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
One of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. Alot of shimmer shades and not enough matte/transition shades, so not a real stand alone product, but absolutely amazing and great color range for shimmer shadows. Love!!!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?