BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Miranda M.
Kyle, TX
The palette has some very pretty colors in it and it has a few odd colors that seem extremely bold but they're still pretty! It has so many colors included. I like this a lot and I recommend it.
Madeleine M.
Seattle, WA
Still my favorite Vice palette, the colors are immaculate! The formula isn't the best they've ever made but I love them anyway and they are so easy to build and blend.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
My very first high end palette and I still love it till this day, great pigment and the variety of colors are so beautiful. Some shades have fall out but not that big of a deal in my opinion.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I've never considered using a lip pallet, mainly because i don't usually know what colors to mix. This pallet made lining my lips easy, colors were gorgeous, and they lasted all day.
Jackie S.
Firebaugh , CA
This palette has beautiful shades. The matte shades are my favorites from this palette, the bottom shimmer ones are kind of patchy, they aren't as pigmented as I expected them to be.
Wasi B.
Urban decay vice palette is very versatile! I remember ordering this product from sephora! I use the colors to create many looks! From day look to night look! It's a great palette and definitely worth the price!
Kelsey L.
Norfolk, VA
If you already own all the naked palettes the vice palette is a perfect addition if you want some variety in your life. It adds pops of color, and is perfect for creating out of the box, yet wearable eye looks.
Amanda L.
This was actually one of my first palettes that I bought and I was too scared to use some of the bright ones. Now that I know what I'm doing, I use it all the time and it's gorgeous!
Jennifer C.
I bought this and rarely used it. I found myself having to use other palettes or single shadows to make the colors in the vice palette work for me. Mostly, I stick to neutrals so this wasn't really my speed.
Jaina J.
San Diego, CA
I've had this eyeshadow pallet for a LONG time but the colors are fantastic and perfect for every occasion. It's easy to use and so fun to mix up the colors. I love the look of the pallet as well. I would highly recommend
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?