BY URBAN DECAY

• Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great with their primer potion, very sleek and shimmery. I love the colors and the formula.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous palette!!! Mix of different colors and the staying power is insane, so beautiful
Natalie M.
Warwick, RI
I love all urban decay eyeshadows. They go on bright and stay on until you wash it off.
Sarahn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is dreamy! The colors are so fun, fully pigmented, and just...amazing!
Rose F.
Orlando, FL
I have this palette and the colors included in it are. Very bright and different!

This product was disappointing shadows felt chalky and we're hard to blend out .
lisandra H.
Tampa, FL
Los colores son bellos y pigmentan bien pero tienes michos colores q yo no uso
Gabriella G.
Midland, TX
Love love love thissss pallete really wish I could buy this pallete again !! đź’•
Isha A.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disclaimer: You shouldn’t get this palette if you like more mattes, however if you love shimmering and shiny shades for eyeshadow, then this palette is absolutely great to get! It’s very pigmented and applies like butter, so of course you would need to apply a eyelid primer before using it, so you don’t have eyeshadow going everywhere! I️ love the packaging it comes it since purple is one of my favorite colors and the packaging just has that cool and magical look to it, I️ absolutely love it!
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this pallette on Halloween to make my face look a little more like Freddy Krueger! It was all I had, and I wasn't about to terribly mess up with latex. Needless to say, it was fun...and worked really well. Blended nicely, and the colors were crazy enough to make that work for me. Not too much kickup, either.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?