BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I reached for this continuously when I first got it. I loved so many of the pigmented shades. Some of the colors were a bit hard to blend and had fallout, but this is still a beautiful, versatile collection.
April C.
Orlando, FL
Urban Decay is a little more pricey compared to your basic eye shadow pallets but the colors are fantastic and stand out. You can go subtle with their neutral colors and go bold with their bright colors.
Tracy W.
Roanoke
I really liked the colors in this pallet. I have blue eyes so I love anything bright with a little dark to it the packaging was very nice I use this pallet a few time a week and yes I would recommend it.
Nicole W.
New Freedom, PA
This product is hit or miss. The shadows don't apply easily and they don't seem to last long from my experience. I much prefer Too Faced formula when it comes to eyeshadows. I would not recommend this.
Miranda M.
['Kyle', ''], TX
The palette has some very pretty colors in it and it has a few odd colors that seem extremely bold but they're still pretty! It has so many colors included. I like this a lot and I recommend it.
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
My most favorite vice palette from urban decay. These colors are versatile. Mixed with warm and pop colors. I usually use this when I go out. Nothing special about the packaging and would definitely purchase from urban decay...
Madeleine M.
Seattle, WA
Still my favorite Vice palette, the colors are immaculate! The formula isn't the best they've ever made but I love them anyway and they are so easy to build and blend.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
My very first high end palette and I still love it till this day, great pigment and the variety of colors are so beautiful. Some shades have fall out but not that big of a deal in my opinion.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I've never considered using a lip pallet, mainly because i don't usually know what colors to mix. This pallet made lining my lips easy, colors were gorgeous, and they lasted all day.
Jackie S.
Firebaugh, CA
This palette has beautiful shades. The matte shades are my favorites from this palette, the bottom shimmer ones are kind of patchy, they aren't as pigmented as I expected them to be.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?