BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Columbus, GA
Love these eyeshadows is my go to palette but i am a lover of urban decay for sure actual stays on and lasts
Hillerie S.
Georgetown, TX
Love this palette! I'm a huge fan of MAC eyeshadow but Urban Decay is extremely comparable. Bold colors.
Veronica B.
I wanna try a lot of urban decays palettes! And this one if def on my list after all the good reviews
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallete. It is so unique. And very eye catching. You can create so many looks with this
Risa C.
Stockton, CA
This palette is great for many eye looks. The color payoff is great and this is my go to palette.
Simmi K.
Colors are very pigmented, it lasts all day and night. The palette is expensive but worth the $$.
Ilyn F.
Cameron, NC
Not my fav. The colors weren't for me. Easy to blend but I returned it. UD isn't my fav brand.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this pallet because of the variety of colors you get and the pigmentation of the product
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality eyeshadows. This palette has bold colors that stay in place and last all day!
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
This pallette is awesome for Halloween.. Great pigmentation and bright colors long lasting.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?