BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I reached for this continuously when I first got it. I loved so many of the pigmented shades. Some of the colors were a bit hard to blend and had fallout, but this is still a beautiful, versatile collection.
Tracy W.
Roanoke
I really liked the colors in this pallet. I have blue eyes so I love anything bright with a little dark to it the packaging was very nice I use this pallet a few time a week and yes I would recommend it.
Nicole W.
New Freedom, PA
This product is hit or miss. The shadows don't apply easily and they don't seem to last long from my experience. I much prefer Too Faced formula when it comes to eyeshadows. I would not recommend this.
Miranda M.
Sumter, SC
The palette has some very pretty colors in it and it has a few odd colors that seem extremely bold but they're still pretty! It has so many colors included. I like this a lot and I recommend it.
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
My most favorite vice palette from urban decay. These colors are versatile. Mixed with warm and pop colors. I usually use this when I go out. Nothing special about the packaging and would definitely purchase from urban decay...
Madeleine M.
Seattle, WA
Still my favorite Vice palette, the colors are immaculate! The formula isn't the best they've ever made but I love them anyway and they are so easy to build and blend.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I've never considered using a lip pallet, mainly because i don't usually know what colors to mix. This pallet made lining my lips easy, colors were gorgeous, and they lasted all day.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I have no complaints about this palette. The colors are super pigmented and there’s so many looks you can get. I don’t typically lean towards these colors but it inspires me to try brighter shades more.
Jackie S.
Fresno, CA
This palette has beautiful shades. The matte shades are my favorites from this palette, the bottom shimmer ones are kind of patchy, they aren't as pigmented as I expected them to be.
Wasi B.
Urban decay vice palette is very versatile! I remember ordering this product from sephora! I use the colors to create many looks! From day look to night look! It's a great palette and definitely worth the price!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?