BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Love the variety of colors available in this palette. Good value for what you get, and multiple shades make it that much better. I have green eyes so many of the colors play with my skin tone and eye color. Great buy!
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I bought this pallet because i loved the diversity of the colors included and I've loved every other Urban Decay pallet I've ever bought but I'm just not impressed with this. Seems cheaply made and not very pigmented.
Heather S.
Steens, MS
I got this palette at Ulta a while back. I walked in the front during one of their 21 Days of Beauty proms and saw this as I was walking by and it stopped me in my tracks. I just loved the colors on sight. I had been reading reviews on Urban decay eyeshadow online, but had never bought or tried any for myself. I was curious and captivated. i reasoned that the color combination and they price that they were asking at the time --$54-- was a steal for the variety and (hopefully) quality. I was so excited to get home and try this palette!! Fortunately I was not disappointed. The color payoff was rich, vibrant, and true to their appearance in the palette. I have brownish-hazel eyes& my favorite colors in this palette are: Toxic, Shellshock, Betrayal, Stash, Dope, and Ambush.
Mirsada H.
I love this eyeshadow palette, when I first got it I was so excited because it had just the right colors in it. Some bright ones, some nudes, some sparkly ones. Its perfect and it lasts all day long.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
With this palette you can make so many looks! It is easy to apply and blend! For the value of the eyeshadows it is a little pricey but not too bad. I bought it at my local sephora and will definitely buy it again!
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
So many shadows! And not only so many but beautiful colors. Great transition colors, best Matte colors and even the shimmering eye shadows go so well together. The colors are very pigmented. I bought it at Macy's.
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
Love all the colors in this palette! I sometimes double them as bronzer / blushes. The one problem is that they don't stay on as long as I'd like and I tend to reply more than other brands. The brush included is great and works well for application!
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
THESE PIGMENTS ARE AMAZING!! The colors are so pigmented and shimmery. I wouldn't recommend for someone looking for matte colors but it's great for fun playful looks. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Amber G.
1307 W Lincoln Highway Apartment #1119 DeKalb,IL
I love the vice pallete. It has pretty eyeshadow colors. It is long lasting. I would buy it again. The two faced peanut butter jelly pallete has more colors. Also,the elf pallete has more colors. I would buy it again.
Savannah S.
Nice colors, love the glitter shadows. The brush that comes with it is really great! The shadows seem to last throughout the day and I have no complaints about this palette. I would recommend this to others.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?