BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I just bought this pallette and oh my god do i love it. Vibrant color with great pigmentation. Im obsessed with urban decay
Melissa J.
Love all the vice's I actually own them all. Good pigmented color and really great with the potion primer and setting spray
Mara S.
Fairmont, WV
Slightly pricey, but I love all the colors. Can do many looks with one palette. I love the pigments and long lasting wear.
Gisselle H.
Love the color palette they have in here. The pops of color give it a bit of fun but the neutruels make the palette whole.
Marcia M.
Love the vice palettes because I honestly feel like they look so great together, my only thing is they are bulky
Valerie R.
El Centro, CA
Love this palette has many colors and many to choice and every day colors also nice packaging and long lasting.
Cassandra W.
Lapeer, MI
This product is great. The pigmentation is very high. When used with an eyeshadow primer it will last all day.
Molly P.
Very pigmented. Pretty pricey but it's worth it. If you are into colors then this is a great palette for you.
Amira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the colors from this palette. The shadow are very pigmented and worKS great for every skin tone.
Ashley B.
Columbus, GA
Love these eyeshadows is my go to palette but i am a lover of urban decay for sure actual stays on and lasts
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?