BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Tannia V.
Vibrant and beautiful shadows. Perfect for spring and summer. Apply as eyeshadow, cheek or lip
Pam F.
Worcester, MA
This is the palette I pull out when I want to be a little naughty, and get all the attention!
Amy P.
Amazingly pigmented, my absolute go to when I want some colour on my eyes. Worth the money
clara b.
cádiz, ES
Ohhhh me encantaa esta cajita! Por mi , tendria miles de esas..estoy loca por comprarmela
Nicole O.
Amo esta paleta. Si pudiese comprar otra lo haría. Es tan pigmentada que la uso siempre.
Alessandra B.
Ontario
I have never used this product but have herd GREATTT!!!! Things about it! Would recommend
Laura L.
Amazing very pigmented, does not leave creases on eyes, this is definitely worth the buy
Charlotte G.
I'm absolutely in love with this palette I honestly don't think I could live without it
Ashley G.
Urban decay is my favorite. This palette is the best. I use it daily and works amazing
Jalisse J.
Torino
Quisiera probar esta paleta los colores son bonitos 🙀👀👄 me gustaría tener está paleta
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?