BY URBAN DECAY

• Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Dayerlin M.
Caracas
I wanttt!!!! Lo deseoo no he podido tener la paleta pero pigmenta muy bien lo vi en un review y me husto chicas que tal
Jalisse J.
Torino
Quisiera probar esta paleta los colores son bonitos ūüôÄūüĎÄūüĎĄ me gustar√≠a tener est√° paleta
Shary C.
I love there brand . I love there eyeshadow pallets. I'm in love with them . I have a few of them I love there colors & there high pigment.
elita M.
Love this palette it's not cheap but these colour last you for year and the colours are amazing and this packgeging is sooooo beautiful. There all all shades for every skin tone and eyes I have dark brown eyes and I love it. I got it for my birthday
Amy B.
Antrim
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this palette 4 years and I absolutely love it. My favourite palette I have !!!
It's a must have

From naturals to brights
Perfect for every occasion
craleeim g.
Sarnia, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
As any other urban decay pallet this is full of pigment. The shadows, mainly the darker ones have quite a bit of fallout but aside from that my only other issue is that you can't create that many looks because it's just all bright colors. But it's perfect to add pops of color when you like or want.
Megan P.
Some shadows have a lot of fall out, i do not reach for this pallets as much as I would like to and I find the colours don't go together as well as they could.
Crystal G.
I love love love this palet. The colir are great for a night out as well as for day wear. It is perfect. Also the colors stay on all day
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
I love how Urban Decay palettes have the shades that match everything! The palettes can be expensive, but they offer at least 8 different shades that are interchangeable. I bought this at Ulta and would highly recommend.
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
all i can say is yeeeeess!! I love the different colors in this palette. I don't always use every color but theres lots to choose from!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?