BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 32 reviews
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I bought this pallet because i loved the diversity of the colors included and I've loved every other Urban Decay pallet I've ever bought but I'm just not impressed with this. Seems cheaply made and not very pigmented.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Love the variety of colors available in this palette. Good value for what you get, and multiple shades make it that much better. I have green eyes so many of the colors play with my skin tone and eye color. Great buy!
Heather S.
Steens, MS
I got this palette at Ulta a while back. I walked in the front during one of their 21 Days of Beauty proms and saw this as I was walking by and it stopped me in my tracks. I just loved the colors on sight. I had been reading reviews on Urban decay eyeshadow online, but had never bought or tried any for myself. I was curious and captivated. i reasoned that the color combination and they price that they were asking at the time --$54-- was a steal for the variety and (hopefully) quality. I was so excited to get home and try this palette!! Fortunately I was not disappointed. The color payoff was rich, vibrant, and true to their appearance in the palette. I have brownish-hazel eyes& my favorite colors in this palette are: Toxic, Shellshock, Betrayal, Stash, Dope, and Ambush.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
With this palette you can make so many looks! It is easy to apply and blend! For the value of the eyeshadows it is a little pricey but not too bad. I bought it at my local sephora and will definitely buy it again!
Mirsada H.
I love this eyeshadow palette, when I first got it I was so excited because it had just the right colors in it. Some bright ones, some nudes, some sparkly ones. Its perfect and it lasts all day long.
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
So many shadows! And not only so many but beautiful colors. Great transition colors, best Matte colors and even the shimmering eye shadows go so well together. The colors are very pigmented. I bought it at Macy's.
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
Love all the colors in this palette! I sometimes double them as bronzer / blushes. The one problem is that they don't stay on as long as I'd like and I tend to reply more than other brands. The brush included is great and works well for application!
Madeline P.
Lynnwood, WA
This palette has quickly become one of my favorites! The versatility of the shades is incredible and the buttery pigment is great. The included brush is perfect for application. I only wish the palette was a little more travel compatible so I could bring it with me on trips!
Hannah G.
Athens, GA
THESE PIGMENTS ARE AMAZING!! The colors are so pigmented and shimmery. I wouldn't recommend for someone looking for matte colors but it's great for fun playful looks. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth W.
Love the pigments and intensity on the shimmery shades. I've had mine for a year or so and its definitely my go to palette. I use it a few days out of the week so I'll definitely be buying again if need be.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?