BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
dana m.
Worth the $$$. shades are all highly pigmented and all day wear. colors may not all be everyday wear but amazing shades for going out.
Alexandria O.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. The colors weren't what I wanted and I felt like the formula wasn't as good as other UD shadows I've used.
Cassie M.
Vermilion, OH
This urban decay palette is pretty amazing. The colors are perfect for when you want to do some nice art work for a certain occasion
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love Love this eye Palette. Some color I don't use but love the one I do. The eye shadows go on great and stay on for along time.
RAW Fashion M.
This is an absolutely gorgeous palette perfect for Spring/Summer and sooo pigmented!! Love this brand is incredible in quality!!!
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes! love the variety of colors and they are super pigmented. Can create so many different looks.
Taylor O.
Newport News, VA
I love the colors in the palette. I'm a first time user and I surely will buy it again. It's a good price for what your getting.
Jessa G.
Love the color choices and the brush. It could be a little more pigmented but it builds nicely if you're wearing an eye primer
kimberly m.
I use this when I'm feeling adventurous with my eye look. Lots of bold colors that were easy to use and had good pigmentation
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I just bought this pallette and oh my god do i love it. Vibrant color with great pigmentation. Im obsessed with urban decay
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?