BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Blanca R.
Lynn, MA
Endless amounts of look with this really good for your first high end eyeshadow pallet. It does have a bit of fall out you would have to pack in product then you can blend. Requires a lot of packing in but others than that it's really good. Love this brand.
Morgan S.
Deer Park, TX
Bought this palette out of curiosity to try out bold colors. Not great for solo use but very pigmented. Had some trouble with blending and some shades were particularly patchy. Honestly would not recommend, I've hardly used it.
Elizabeth D.
Conway, AR
Oh, this is one of my favorite palettes I've had! The combination of colors are great, and the pigment of the colors is even better! Great color payoff. I have gotten away from using shimmers and glitters as I've gotten older, but I always go back to this palette!
Madeline P.
Lynnwood, WA
This palette has quickly become one of my favorites! The versatility of the shades is incredible and the buttery pigment is great. The included brush is perfect for application. I only wish the palette was a little more travel compatible so I could bring it with me on trips!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I thought the pigmentation pay off was great. There were natural colors and lots of bright ones also, great mixture. Easy to blend with minimum fallout and you can create lots of looks. Def recommend, quality at great value.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
Beautiful color selection but probably the worst high end brand palette I’ve ever used. The colors are really hard to get onto the brush you end up pushing your eyeshadow brush into the color to get it into a powdery state. Don’t use as often because of this.
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color selection in this palette. The pigments are vivid but I still have to use a primer/base to get the actual color to show on my deeply hued skin. I would purchase again and I would buy their other products.
Arden R.
Capitola
I love UD eyeshadow pallets. The colors are so pigmented and creamy. I definitely wouldn't describe this pallet as something I would use everyday, but it contains so many fun colors you could create a million looks with.
Yanela G.
This palette was one of my first high pigment palettes. I LOVE them, and I now own all 4. This has a good mix of high pigment colors and daily colors as well. This is a great starter in my opinion for the more adventurous
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I bought this pallet because i loved the diversity of the colors included and I've loved every other Urban Decay pallet I've ever bought but I'm just not impressed with this. Seems cheaply made and not very pigmented.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?