Urban Decay The Vice Palette
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
By Urban Decay
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ

Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?

Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Linden, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
If your into more colorful variety, definitely the Vice but if you prefer neutrals over color, then naked
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
The Naked Palette is for your everyday neutral looks. While the vice palette offers neutral shades too it also offers colors that pop. It depends on your makeup style if you are more comfortable in neutrals I would say buy the Naked palette. If you lean more towards edgy looks then pick up Vice. With Vice you are getting 8 more eyeshadows so you have more options for different looks.
heidy h.
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
4 years, 1 month ago
It depends on how you want your makeup to look. If you want natural and soft then definitely go with the naked palette, but if you like color, even if its a little then definitely urban decay!! I love this palette even when I want something natural or neutral with a touch of color this palette is amazing! FYI: these are very bold and pigmented so you can do a bunch of shades depending how much shadow you want to apply
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
4 years, 2 months ago
Vice @2!!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
4 years, 4 months ago
Naked is good for everyday, but the Vice palette has neutrals and bright shades. If you wear a little of both, I'd go with Vice.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.
Rockford, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
I like the Urban Decay Palette. But I wear vibrant colors all the time. If I want to look nice and natural then the Naked Palette.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Avondale, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
Personally, I agree with the comments above, but I love my neutrals over wild shadows. I don't have much of a need for these crazy colored shadows since I am not a makeup artist and do not plan on becoming one anytime soon. If you are up for using bright shades then go for the Vice Palette - it also does have four or five neutrals packed in, but not enough for a full eye look.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
4 years, 10 months ago
Personally, the naked works for everyday more so for me. The vice is good if you wanna mix in colors..
Denise M.
Denise M.
Carmel, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree with all previous answers. Naked Palette is more neutral everyday colors. The Vice Palette is a party on its own. I have both I just love Urban Decay Shadows, but i know the price on these palettes can be a bit much. I guess ultimately its up to you, I find myself reaching more for my Naked Palette as it is filled more with everyday colors that can be suitable for a day or night look. Although I do recommend the Naked 2 Palette above the Naked 1 Palette. Hope this was helpful :-)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
4 years, 11 months ago
If you want more neutral colors, I would go with the Naked palette. If you prefer fun colors with a lot more variety, the Vice palette is perfect.