Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ

Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
June 22, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
If your into more colorful variety, definitely the Vice but if you prefer neutrals over color, then naked
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Nov. 3, 2013, 7:23 p.m.
The Naked Palette is for your everyday neutral looks. While the vice palette offers neutral shades too it also offers colors that pop. It depends on your makeup style if you are more comfortable in neutrals I would say buy the Naked palette. If you lean more towards edgy looks then pick up Vice. With Vice you are getting 8 more eyeshadows so you have more options for different looks.
heidy h.
heidy h.
Oct. 25, 2013, 11:31 p.m.
It depends on how you want your makeup to look. If you want natural and soft then definitely go with the naked palette, but if you like color, even if its a little then definitely urban decay!! I love this palette even when I want something natural or neutral with a touch of color this palette is amazing! FYI: these are very bold and pigmented so you can do a bunch of shades depending how much shadow you want to apply
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Oct. 1, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
Vice @2!!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Aug. 12, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
Naked is good for everyday, but the Vice palette has neutrals and bright shades. If you wear a little of both, I'd go with Vice.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.
May 26, 2013, 10:08 a.m.
I like the Urban Decay Palette. But I wear vibrant colors all the time. If I want to look nice and natural then the Naked Palette.
Kate S.
Kate S.
March 8, 2013, 8:20 a.m.
Personally, I agree with the comments above, but I love my neutrals over wild shadows. I don't have much of a need for these crazy colored shadows since I am not a makeup artist and do not plan on becoming one anytime soon. If you are up for using bright shades then go for the Vice Palette - it also does have four or five neutrals packed in, but not enough for a full eye look.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
Feb. 8, 2013, 9:23 p.m.
Personally, the naked works for everyday more so for me. The vice is good if you wanna mix in colors..
Denise M.
Denise M.
Feb. 7, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
I agree with all previous answers. Naked Palette is more neutral everyday colors. The Vice Palette is a party on its own. I have both I just love Urban Decay Shadows, but i know the price on these palettes can be a bit much. I guess ultimately its up to you, I find myself reaching more for my Naked Palette as it is filled more with everyday colors that can be suitable for a day or night look. Although I do recommend the Naked 2 Palette above the Naked 1 Palette. Hope this was helpful :-)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Jan. 15, 2013, 12:05 p.m.
If you want more neutral colors, I would go with the Naked palette. If you prefer fun colors with a lot more variety, the Vice palette is perfect.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Jan. 9, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
I love the naked collection but I have been wanting to purchase this as well. I think it depends on what your looking for most.
Jan. 9, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
It depends on your preference. If you mainly wear neutral colors and don't take too many risks (or aren't looking to try!), then the Naked palette is a great option. If you LOVE playing around with different colors and looks, the Vice palette would be the better option. Also, take a look at what you have already. While the Naked palette is great, it doesn't contain any colors that aren't incredibly uncommon, whereas with the Vice palette you're getting some great pigmented colors that you can't get from too many other brands.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Dec. 21, 2012, 6:56 p.m.
If you don't have basic colors, get the Naked Palette. This is more of a fun collections of colors. Still a great buy!
Dec. 16, 2012, 3:48 a.m.
It matters what you're looking for. naked is all neutrals.. this palette gives you a lot of bright colors that the normal woman might find hard to use on a weekly basis.

Join Now