Urban Decay The Vice Palette
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
By Urban Decay
Whittier , CA

Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original naked palette when it first came out and LOVED it! All the new urban decay I have gotten doesn't last on me with or without primer!! Anyone else?

Whittier , CA
2 years, 3 months ago
It happens to me even when it's not hot, like my skin absorbs the pigments!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
I have noticed that as well. Can't put it on when it's hot out! I'll look a mess!